剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
- 资料库 谢谢 - 请稍等
- Records, please. - Please hold.
好吧
Okay then...
你觉得戴上假发就能糊弄人吗
What, do you think that wig's gonna fool anyone?
天哪
Oh my God!
快点上车然后回家
Get your ass in the car and come back home!
- 现在就去 - 该死
- Now! - Dammit!
- 停下 马克 - 别碰她
- Stop it, Mark! - Leave her alone!
你闭嘴 诺儿 是吧
Shut up! Noor, right?
别再教唆我的妻子和我唱反调了
Stop poisoning my wife against me!
你再接近她我就杀了你
You come near her again and I'll kill you!
- 你听到了吗 - 放开
- You hear me? - Let go!
- 放开 - 警♥察♥ 不许动
- Let go! - Police! Stop!
你不准杀任何人 混♥蛋♥
You're not killing anybody, punk.
- 你在犯一个大错 - 她是谁
- You're making a big mistake. - Who is she?
那个女人 你叫她"诺儿" 是吧
That woman, you called her "Noor"?
我想叫我的律师
I wanna call my lawyer.
我妻子不会起诉的 我一小时之内就出去了
My wife won't press charges. I'll be out in an hour.
我需要一辆警车
I need a uniform car,
来皇家约克站外的购物中心
to the strip mall at the foot Royal York.
看起来很严重啊 麦卡沃伊警探
Ooh, that looks pretty serious, Detective McAvoy.
演了一出迈阿密风云 就这样了
That's what I get for getting my Crockett and Tubbs on.
什么
Your who?
算了 你太年轻不知道
Never mind, before your time.
你为什么对这个叫诺儿的女人的资料这么感兴趣
Why are you so interested in this Noor woman's records?
你不是已经跟她谈过报♥警♥的事了吗
Didn't you already talk to her about the 911 call?
没有 我故意没谈 看看她会怎么说
Nope. I'm letting her dangle, see where she leads me.
火灾案不是差不多结了吗
Isn't the fire basically solved?
不 完全结案之前都不算结案
No, nothing's solved until it's solved.
而且 这不仅仅是火灾的事
Besides, this isn't only about the fire.
迪亚尼·图奇这个名字你有印象吗
Does the name "Dyanne Tucci" Ring a bell?
怎么了 她跟这个神秘女人通过话吗
Why? Is she a phone friend of your mystery woman?
嗯
Yeah.
迪亚尼·图奇
Dyanne Tucci.
迪亚尼·图奇 三十八岁
Dyanne Tucci, 38,
两年前失踪了
went missing two years ago.
仍旧下落不明
She was never found.
这个"诺儿"
This "Noor" Was
今天试图帮一个女人逃离自己的丈夫
trying to help a woman escape from her husband today.
有没有可能这就是她的本职
Is it possible this is what she does?
她让人消失吗
She makes people disappear?
这可是个厉害的职业
That'd be quite the profession.
是你了
There you are.
这是给我的礼物吗
Oh-ho! Is that a present for me?
和好礼物吧 罗西送来的
Peace offering, I guess. Ross dropped it off.
和高中毕业证差不多重要了
It's almost as good as a high school diploma.
有消息吗
Any news?
我查了附近范围内所有的飞机
I checked into all the flights over the area,
跳伞机构 飞行学校...
skydiving facilities, flight schools...
- 然后呢 - 没有一个
- And? - Not one report
坠落致死的报告
of any death due to falling...
最近来看
I mean, recently.
这或许是个好消息
I guess that's a good thing.
我刚和空中管制打完电♥话♥
I did just get off the phone with Air Traffic Control.
有一个客机
There was a chartered commercial flight
启程前往渥太华首都机场
diverted en route to Ottawa Capital Airport.
后来改变了路线 去了多伦多机场
It was rerouted to Metro Toronto Airport
因为发生了一起紧急医疗事故
because of a medical emergency.
这架飞机经过我们找到尸体的位置吗
Did it fly over where we found the body?
是的
It did.
飞机按计划要在几小时后出发
It's scheduled to leave in a couple of hours.
好
'Kay.
给空中管制打电♥话♥ 不要让飞机起飞
Call ATC back and get the plane grounded.
你能这么干吗
You can do that?
可以
Yes, I can!
我好像不认识他
Don't think I recognize him.
不认识
No.
飞机乘客名单显示
The flight manifest said that everybody
所有在加拉加斯登机的人都核实了
who boarded in Caracas were accounted for.
他可能是从你们的行李舱掉下去的吗
Is there any way that he fell from your baggage hold?
不可能 行李舱是增压环境
Impossible. The baggage hold is a pressurized environment,
就像飞机内部
just like the aircraft's interior.
如果打开 我们会发现的
If it opened, we'd notice.
好吧
Okay...
我们现在聊着 让机场很多人
There are many people in the airport
要错失转乘航♥班♥了
missing their connecting flights, as we speak.
我们能结束了吗
Can we wrap this up?
还有其他可能致使他从飞机上掉下来吗
Is there any other way that he could've fallen from your plane?
没有
No.
抱歉
Excuse me.
嘿 让你们改变航线的
Hey, what was the, uh, medical emergency
医疗紧急事故是什么
that you had to reroute the plane for?
网上全是
It's been all over the internet.
乘客们 由于医疗紧急事故
Passengers, due to a medical emergency,
我们更改航线前往多伦多机场
we are re-routing to Metro Toronto Airport.
请回到你们的座椅上
Please return to your seats.
真恶心
Oh, that's soooo gross!
加拿大外♥交♥部♥的孩子们
Canadian diplomats' kids.
因为抗♥议♥ 从私立学校转移了
Evacuated from the private school there, because of the protest.
你能暂停一下吗
Can you, um, can you pause that for just one second?
那个外套...
That jacket...
我能仔细看一下你们飞机的图纸吗
Can I take a closer look at your plane?
可以啊
Yeah.
快搞好啊 你这个蠢东西
Ungh! Come on, you stupid thing! Ugh!
好了 好 稳着...
Okay, all right, steady...
好了 搞定
There we go! Hah! All right!
罗西
Ross?
你在干什么
What're you doing?
我交不起房♥租 所以...
Well, I can't afford to pay rent, so...
我要住外面 住帐篷里
I'm gonna live outside, in the tent.
罗西 我...
Ross, I... mm...
这样吧
You know what?
我今天晚上太累了
I'm too tired for this tonight.
我... 我把前门开着
I... I'm gonna leave the front door open
你脑子清醒了就进来
for when you come to your senses.
好吧 但我不会进去
Okay, I'm not going to though.
我现在独♥立♥了
I'm independent now.
拜托...
Come on...
轮子的话...
The wheel well...
但他怎么进去的
but how could he get in there?
- 没有安保吗 - 绝对有
- I mean, isn't there security? - Definitely.
而且机长起飞前会检查一遍
And the captain does a walk around before the flight.
飞行十小时 非常冷 还没有氧气
Ten hours up there, freezing, with no oxygen?
我听说有人试过 但是没成功的
I've heard of people trying, but they never make it.
轮子就会这么上去吗
And the wheels just go up there?
是啊
Yeah.
为什么有人会尝试呢
Why would someone try this?
走投无路吗
They're desperate?
珍妮 珍妮
Jenny? Jenny!
开门
Open the door!
珍妮
Jenny!
天啊
Jeez!
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我好像洗澡睡着了
I think I fell asleep in the bath.
我什么时候能和人谈谈
When will I speak to someone?
我需要关于这个画像的信息
I need information about this sketch.
你需要提前预约 先生
You need an appointment, sir.
我不会走的
I'm not leaving!
我... 我得和谁谈谈
I... I have to talk to someone!
我认识他 他是我弟弟
I know him! He's my brother!
嗨 抱歉 没事的
Hi. Sorry, it's okay.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表