剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
这看起来有两处伤害
Well, it looks like two things happened.
第一个是这里的颅部骨折
First fracture of the skull here...
然后他的头部顶端也受伤了
and then his brain tips are bruised.
说明他向后摔倒了
Indicating that he fell backwards.
头重重地摔在了地上
And slammed his head on the floor.
然后头部受伤 流血不止
Yeah, and then bled out from his head injury.
死法真是惨呐
What a horrible death.
我是农夫多诺万
Farmin' Donavan.
杰森·卡拉...
Jacen Kalla...
他倒在地上 然后流血而亡
He laid on the floor and he bled out.
凶手...
Whoever killed him...
可能是眼睁睁看着他死去的
May have watched him die.
别敲了 求你了
Stop! Please!
我妻子睡觉了 她头痛
My wife's asleep. She has headaches.
一点吵闹或喧哗声她都受不了
Any noise. Any racket is excruciating.
抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
我们可以小声交谈
We can-we can talk quietly.
怎么了
Yes?
先生 您叫什么名字
What's your name, sir?
哈罗德 哈罗德·卡拉瑟斯
Harold. Harold Carruthers.
卡拉瑟斯先生 您昨天在家吗
And Mr. Carruthers, were you home yesterday?
我昨天在屋后健身
I was working out back.
那就好 我想您应该见过此人
It's okay. Well, maybe you saw this man?
我没印象
I don't think so.
那就奇怪了
That's weird.
隔壁住户说他们和他说过话
Next door's saying they talked to him, and...
他们的邻居也这么说
The house next to that.
他没来过这里
He didn't come here.
先生 您刚说您妻子在睡觉
Sir, you said your wife is asleep?
- 她头很疼 - 那就麻烦了 先生
- She has headaches. - That's too bad, sir,
我得找你们二人谈话
I'm gonna need to talk to both of you together.
不行 求你了 她不会跟你谈的
No. Please! She won't talk to you.
不 她必须跟我谈谈
well, she'll have to.
她在楼下还是楼上
Now is she downstairs or upstairs?
先生 她在哪个房♥间
Sir... What room is she in?
先生
Sir?
我心脏不好 我不能呼吸了
It's my heart. I can't breathe.
好吧 那您要不先坐下
Okay. Well, maybe you should sit down.
不 不 不 快打911
No-no-no, you need to call 9-1-1.
先生 我就是911
Sir... I am 9-1-1.
我逮到那人了
I caught the guy.
- 什么 - 我抓到凶手了
- Huh? - I caught the guy.
那可是功劳一件啊 马利克 真的
Oh. Uh, that's great work, Malik. Really.
希望能让多诺万大吃一惊
Hope Donavan is impressed.
需要我带你进去看看吗
You want me to show you inside?
需要
Mhmm.
喝那么多咖啡 你昨晚没睡吗
Hey, you sleep, dinking all that coffee?
自虐的悲催循环罢了
It is a sad cycle of self abuse.
你要跟我进去看看吗
Ahem. Wanna walk me through it?
可以 案发现场就在前门
Okay. Well, front door is where the murder happened.
我们在他的垃圾箱里发现了带血的毛巾
In his bins we found bloody towels,
还有一个漂白剂的空瓶
and empty bottle of bleach,
但你先进去看看再说
but wait till you see inside.
怎么啦 里面有什么吗
Why? What's inside?
是的 一开始我没闻到
Yeah, I didn't smell it at first.
但我从前门进来后
But I came in the front door.
满屋都是漂白剂的味道
All I could smell was bleach.
味道的来源在哪里
Where is it coming from?
这里
Yeah.
多诺万和那老头现在在厨房♥
Donavan is with the old man in the kitchen.
跟我上楼看看这个
Come see this upstairs.
老头总是提到他的妻子
The old man kept talking about his wife.
说她的睡眠如何
How she was sleeping...
说他有多担心我会吵醒她
how he didn't want me waking her up.
这可不是睡觉的样子
That is not asleep.
她丈夫就这样一直和她住在一起吗
Her husband's been living with her like this?
谢谢
Thank you.
你做什么运动吗 卡拉瑟斯先生
You do anything for exercise, Mr. Carruthers?
奥克伍德街附近有个游泳池
There's a pool up on Oakwood.
你去那里锻炼吗
And you go there?
我经常游上三十圈
I swim. Thirty laps.
来回地游
Back and forth.
你还会做别的事吗
You do anything else?
我尽量待在外面
I'm outside as much as I can be.
我在想像您这个岁数的老人是怎么
'Cause I'm wondering how is a guy your age...
拖着某个重约
Haul another, who's what? Maybe...
180磅的人
180 pounds?
一直拖到几个街区外的公共汽车站的呢
All the way to a bus stop that's blocks away.
恕我无可奉告
I'm very sorry about that.
这墙纸贴了多少年了
What year is this wallpaper?
- 不清楚 - 这盏吊灯何时装的呢
- I don't know. - Or this pendant light?
地毯 很漂亮
Rug. Smart.
下面的地板应该没有丝毫损毁
Floor underneath is gonna be in perfect shape.
请你赶紧离开
Leave. Please.
我去过的大多数房♥子里 如果住户是老年人
You know, most homes I go into, if the people are older,
屋里都是乱七八糟的
there is all this clutter.
但这栋房♥子
But this place?
简直就是一个时间胶囊
This place is a time capsule.
你为何杀了杰森·卡拉
Why did you kill Jacen Kalla?
- 我没有 我警告了他 - 用铲子警告吗
- I didn't. I warned him. - With a shovel.
因为就在手边啊
Because it was there.
我能去楼上看看吗
Can I see upstairs?
啊 好痛
Oh! It hurts.
您没事吧 用坐会儿吗
You okay? Wanna sit down?
您有药吗 有救心丸吗
You have pills? Heart pills?
您妻子知道在哪里吗 她不是在家吗
Will your wife know, you said she's home.
- 夫人 - 别 你会吵醒她的
- MA'AM! - DON'T. You'll wake her up!
如果那里有把雨伞呢
And if it had been an umbrella...?
那我就用雨伞
I would've used the umbrella.
我有让他离开 可他不听劝啊
I asked him to leave. He wasn't listening.
我马上叫救护车
I'm calling an ambulance.
所以他就倒在地上 流血不止
So he's there on the ground, bleeding and bleeding.
你为何不叫救护车
Why didn't you call an ambulance?
- 我不能 - 为什么呢
- I couldn't. - Why not?
那样屋外就会有警笛声 警♥察♥和其他人
That would mean sirens. Police. People.
我不想吵醒她
I didn't wanna wake her up.
- 谁 - 我妻子
- Who? - My wife.
他们的结婚照是在登记处前照的
Their wedding photo was on the bureau.
她叫琳达·李·卡拉瑟斯
This was "Linda Lee Carruthers".
他们那时看起来真甜蜜
They look so sweet together.
好恩爱啊
Aw, adorable.
好了 我们赶紧确认死者身份吧
Okay, well, let's confirm the identity of the body.
你能...
Can you ah...
你能调出她的牙科和医疗记录吗
can you pull her dental and medical records?
可以
Yeah.
你们最后一次谈话都说了什么
What was your last conversation?
和小琳吗
With Lindy?
是的 你们都谈了什么
Yeah. What'd you talk about?
午餐
Lunch.
你能说得再具体些吗
And... and how-how did that go?
我问她要白面包还是黑面包
I asked if she wanted white or brown bread.
要泡菜还是花生生菜沙拉
Pickles or peanut coleslaw.
要水还是番茄汁
Water or... tomato juice.
还有吗
And?
她经常感到头痛
She's been having headaches.
我知道
Oh yeah.
她很煎熬
And it's been hard.
但她很爱我
Usually she's into you.
包括我的一言一行 我的所思所想
What you're doing. What do you think?
她总是
She's like...
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表