剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
His potassium levels are high.
但是尸检时这项指标都会升高的
Okay, but the levels rise, post-mortem.
有这么高吗
But this much?
这个真的非常非常高
This is very, very high.
实验室里 氯化钾可用于制♥作♥缓冲溶液
KCl is used in labs to make buffer solutions.
所以 他可能被下毒了
So he could've been poisoned.
珍妮让我们去找氯化钾吗
Jenny says to look for potassium chloride?
是的 我和所有的教授和学生都谈过了
Yup. You know, I talked to all the profs and students.
除了艾瑞卡外 大家都觉得他很不错
I mean, other than Erika, he was well-liked.
甚至他的前女友都是他的迷妹
Even his ex was a fan.
肯定有人存在动机的 马克
Well, there's always someone with a motive, Mac.
只是在等人去发现而已
Just need to find someone to rat them out.
我知道你能做到的
I, uh... I see what you did there.
如果老鼠箱子的软管松开了
So what if the hose on the rat box came loose,
布莱德走进来 把老鼠从笼子里拿出来
Brad comes in, he takes the rats out of their cages
把他们放进了死亡箱子里
and then puts them into the killing box...
打开气体开关
Turns on the gas,
但是他不知道软管会泄露
but doesn't realize the hose is leaking.
对 他踉跄了一下
Yeah. He stumbles,
打翻了箱子 放出了老鼠
knocking over the box, losing the rats.
还打翻了一些化学试剂
Knocks over some chemicals,
他的嘴上和鼻子
accidentally smearing potassium chloride
不小心蹭到了氯化钾
in his mouth or nose.
或者 苏发现他出♥卖♥♥♥机密
Or, Sue found out he was selling secrets,
故意松开了老鼠箱子的软管
loosened the rat box hose,
想用气体杀死他
thinking that gas would kill him.
但是这实验箱似乎并不能致命
This tank's not too lethal-looking.
又或者 这杀不死他
Or it didn't kill him.
但是可以让他失去行动能力
But it could have incapacitated him...
这样苏就可以给他注射氯化钾
long enough for Sue to inject him with potassium chloride...
这东西在实验室里随手可得
easily accessible in the lab.
- 哦 不是吧 - 没错就是这个
- Oh no! - Oh yes.
但是
But...
你去把针头垃圾桶里的
You're gonna have to search for the needle
那根针给我找出来
in the sharps bucket.
马尔
Mal?!
开门啊 是我
Open up, man, it's me!
马尔
Mal!
拜托了
C'mon, bro.
不要这样 开门啊
Don't do this to me. Come on.
马尔
Mal!
马尔 你在吗
Mal?!
冷静点 冷静点
Come on, come on...
好吧
Okay...
马尔
Mal?
兄弟 别死啊
Brother. Stay with me, brother.
别死啊
Stay with me.
我在这 兄弟
I'm here, man.
喂 对 我需要救护车
Yeah, yeah. I-I-I need, I need an ambulance now!
你可以控制好你的情绪
Your thoughts are under your control.
我可以控制好我的情绪
My thoughts are under my control.
你镇定且沉着
You are calm and relaxed.
我镇定且沉着
I am calm and relaxed.
珍妮 你得提前告诉我
Jenny, you really need to tell me
你的家人什么时候会来
when your family's gonna drop in.
虽然我很喜欢他们 但是我用番茄工作法安排工作时间
I mean, I love them, but I'm Pomodoro'ing my
这样我才能回家
workday so I can get home to mine.
当个死肥宅 而不是工作狂
You know, be a human cow, instead of all this pumping.
艾莉森 对不起 我真的不知道他为什么在这
Alison, I'm sorry, I don't know why he's here.
你应该送你♥爸♥爸去预约
You were supposed to drop your dad off at an appointment.
保安在餐厅发现了不知所措的他
Security found him in the cafeteria freaking out.
对不起
Yeah, sorry.
- 珍 - 嗨
- Jen?! - Hey...
你去哪了
Where've you been!
我去工作了 爸爸 你忘记了
At work, Dad. You forgot.
我安排了车去接你
I made arrangements for Wheel-Trans to pick you up,
你看完骨科后
after your orthopedics appointment
会送你去见你的神经科医生
to take you to your neurologist.
- 我不记得了 - 就是这样的
- I don't think so. - Yeah.
- 好吧 - 好的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
好吧 艾莉森
Okay, Alison, uh,
你能重新安排我的预约吗
can you reschedule my appointments for me?
- 谢谢 - 我们可以不去骨科检查
- Thank you. - You know, we can forget ortho
我的大脑才是需要修复的
because it's really my brain needs fixing.
看我的手 已经不肿了
Look at my hand. It's not even swollen anymore.
我的手只是受了一点点的伤
You know, my hand is hurting a little bit.
我都已经知道我手受伤了
Just not sure why we gotta have a doctor
为什么要医生特地告诉我一遍呢
tell me that my hand is hurting when I know my hand hurts.
- 你知道我在说什么吧 - 知道
- You know what I mean? - Yeah.
我已经看过医生了
I already went to see that doctor
跟你的同居男友一起去的
with your live-in boyfriend there.
和我们住一起的那个
Where we live.
爸 你饿了吗
Hey, Dad, you hungry?
- 你想吃点零食吗 - 你有什么
- You want a snack? - What ya got?
算了 不用了 我现在只想回家
No thanks. I just wanna go home.
我 额
I, uh...
我发现了一项研究
I found a study.
什么研究
A study about what?
路易体痴呆的研究
On Lewy Body Dementia.
这样吗
Oh yeah?
是啊 他们在想办法
Yeah, they're, they're seeing if...
切除疾病基因
if they can remove the gene that causes it.
- 真的吗 - 是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
他们要做人体试验
Yeah, they're gonna be testing
验证方法是否有效
it on people, to see if it works.
试验 什么试验
Testing? What kind of testing?
就是 是一种新技术
Uh, it's, uh... it's a... new technique
切除基因
where they cut out the gene
然后让身体自行修复
and then they allow the body to repair itself.
天呐 真好
Oh my God, great.
如果安排得上 我很感兴趣
I'm definitely interested, if you could get me in there.
是啊 是啊
Uh... yeah, I mean yeah,
安排得上
you could if you...
如果你想的话
if you want to.
- 我想 - 好的
- I'm game. - Okay.
机会如同这张纸牌
I'll hold on to this card.
牢牢抓住
Safe and secure.
嘿 温蒂 我在工作
Hey, Wendy. I'm working a case.
哇哦 我该吃西红柿呢还是番茄
Ooh. Did a tomato do it or a tomahto?
你不是该去修桥吗
Uh, don't you have a bridge to build or something?
我吃午饭呢 况且我不是修桥的工程师
I'm on lunch. And I'm not that kind of engineer anyway,
我修隧♥道♥ 说起来
I build tunnels. Speaking of which...
哇哦 你可别说什么"说起来"
Whoa, there is no "Speaking of which."
要转移话题了吗
How is that a segue?
来聊聊我婚礼上你准备带谁来
Can we talk about your plus-one situation for my wedding?
- 我可以帮你联♥系♥对象 - 不 不
- I can give you the hook-up. - Oh, no, no.
才不要你帮我联♥系♥
I do not need you to hook me up
你那些朋友 小妹妹
with any your friends, little sis.
我这边的女人都不错
I have good taste in women.
是吗 哦 我得挂了
Yeah. Oh! Gotta go.
那是什么
What you got for me?
谋杀案的侦查可没有艺术可言
Uh, there's no arts and crafts in Homicide.
但是我在呀
But there is an "I".
我来取证 直抵真♥相♥
I leaned on forensics and jumped the queue.
所有针头上都残留着生理盐水
All of these had traces of saline,
除了这个残留着氯化钾
except this one had potassium chloride.
我们找到谋杀工具了
We have our murder weapon.
我们是拍档了吗
Can I say we're partners now?
快打住
Uh, pump the brakes.
所有针头共用一个废料桶 证据说明不了什么
Needles go in a common bucket. It's not that definitive.
行不通 大警探多诺万从来一人独行
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表