剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
大骂脏话
Yelling and swearing.
她不怎么说脏话的
She is not a swearer.
我是说 她会骂人 但从来不骂我
I mean, she'd swear, but not at me.
那疼痛呢
What about pain?
她是不是感到麻木
It'd be numbness.
会突然发作
It'd be very suddenly.
手麻 腿也麻
It'd be in her arms, and her legs?
- 对 对 - 是吧
- Yes. Yes. - Yeah?
她怎么会死在地板上呢
How'd she end up on the floor?
没事
It's okay.
你还记得什么
What do you remember?
我那时在浴室 把我的泳装挂起来
I was in the bathroom, hanging up my swimming suit.
我和她说 天开始下雪了
I was telling her that it had started to snow
我要去外面铲雪
and I was gonna have to go out and shovel.
你离开之前 这是你的事
Your job. Before you left.
她没回答 所以
She wasn't answering, so...
我又说了一遍
I told her again.
她还是没回答我
She still wasn't answering.
所以我进房♥间来看看 然后...
So I went in to check and...
很抱歉 卡拉瑟斯先生
I'm so sorry, Mr. Carruthers.
没事的 没事的
You're okay. You're good.
好了 有我在呢 有我在呢
It's okay. I...I got you. I'm here. I'm here.
如果我叫了救护车
If I had called the ambulance...
不不不不
No no no no.
嘿 听我说
Hey. Hey, listen to me.
- 听我说 你是个好男人 - 不
- Listen to me, you're a good man. - No!
你听我说
No, no. You listen to me!
没事的
It's okay.
你太爱她了
You loved her so much.
你是个好男人
You're a good man.
-你真的是个好男人 -天啊
- You're such a good man. - Oh God!
没事的
It's okay. Shh. Shh.
没事的
Shh. It's okay.
她得了脑瘤
She had a brain tumor.
你能证明吗
Can you prove that?
不能了
Never.
但我觉得最好宣布她的尸检结果是"无法确认"
But I feel better declaring her autopsy as "Undetermined".
我想要那个眼科医生的联♥系♥方式
I wanna get the number of that eye doctor.
那些症状很明显 她应该诊断出来的
With those symptoms, she should've been diagnosed.
一个退休的家庭医生 有各种各样的预约
A retired family doctor, different appointments,
办公室事务 各式各样的文件
offices, files back and forth.
误诊在所难免
It happens.
她的病情被疏忽了 珍妮
She fell through the cracks, Jenny.
是啊 但她可以活下来的
Yeah, but she would still be alive now.
陪他一起
She'd be with him.
"直到死亡将我们分开"
"Til death do us part".
我有约会了
I met someone.
真的
Really?
你感兴趣的人
Someone you're interested in?
她住在惠特菲尔德合作社
She lived in the Whitfield Co-op.
前合作社
Well, former co-op.
她不叫凯莉吧
Her name is not Kelly, is it?
她叫诺儿
Noor.
诺儿
Noor.
行 那我期望以后
Well, I... I look forward to...
能有幸见到诺儿
meeting Noor in the future.
爸 爸
Dad? Dad!
他只是昏倒了
He just collapsed.
我以为他是悲伤 但他不能呼吸了
I thought he was upset and he couldn't breathe.
我需要救护车 格兰顿大道86号♥
I need an ambulance - 86 Granton Ave.
老年男性 已经没有反应了
Elderly male, unresponsive.
他还有呼吸
He's breathing. Okay.
和他说话 会有点用
Talk to him, it helps.
爸 嘿 听我说
Dad. Hey, dad, listen to me.
嘿 你肯定猜不到
Hey, guess what?
我有家了
I have a family.
和一个丈夫 你看
And a husband. Look. See?
他叫贾登 你看他
His name is Jayden. Look at him.
这是我们的三个孩子
And, uh, and our three kids, okay.
他们都是领养的
They are all adopted.
这是劳拉 她八岁了
Uh, there is Laura, she's eight.
然后是瑞安 他五岁了
And Ryan, he's five.
你见到他们会很开心的
You're gonna love meeting him.
还有艾斯特...
And, uh... Esther...
好吧 只告诉你一个人...
okay, just between me and you...
这个名字不是我选的...
I did not pick the name...
不过她两岁了 非常可爱
but she's two. And she's adorable.
还有 我们一起住在一个大房♥子里
And, uh, we all live in a big house.
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
不不不不 不要
No-no-no-no. No.
继续和他说话
Keep talking to him.
继续和他说话
Keep talking to him.
- 他听不到我的话了 - 他能听到
- He can't hear me. - He can hear you.
在救护车赶来之前 继续和他说话
Just keep talking to him until the ambulance gets here.
多诺万
Donavan!
好 劳拉
Uh... okay, Laura.
她刚刚加入了一个数学课程
She just got into a math program.
来了
Yes.
还有 爸...爸...
And Dad... Dad...
- 求你了 爸 你能听到吗 - 珍妮 珍妮
- please Dad, can you hear me? - Jenny! Jenny!
太迟了
It's too late.
有时...
Sometimes...
你所注视的会阻挡你的视线
the thing you're looking at is blocking you from seeing
在这呢
In here!
嘿 你还在这里
Hey, you're still here.
罗西得去领他最后一份薪水
Uh, Ross had to go to work to pick up his last paycheque.
我们正在看老剧《费南迪斯》
We're watching this old show, "Fernandes".
是讲验尸官的 和你一样
It's about a coroner, like you.
还不错 你听过这个剧吗
Not bad. You ever hear of this show?
听过... 听过的
Yeah... Yeah.
所以...
So...?
我的发型
My haircut?
她设计的
She styled it.
我没注意
No, uhm...
看起来... 看起来很棒
It looks... it looks great.
不 不是"她" 对不起
No. Not "She", sorry.
天呐 最后一次 再告诉我一遍你叫什么
Oh my God. Okay, last time. What's your name again?
她叫凯莉 爸
Uh, it's Kelly, Dad.
凯莉 凯莉 凯莉
Kelly! Kelly! Kelly!
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
珍 我再也不想住在那里了
Jenn, I can't stay at that home anymore.
我受够了
I'm done with it.
所以我打算搬到这里来
So I'm gonna have to move here.
就这样
That's over.
- 好 - 我去把外卖♥♥拿出来
- Okay. - I've got some takeout
之前放在冰箱里了
in the fridge to get.
好 谢谢
No, thanks.
我知道罗西去那里为我说话了
I know Ross went up there and fought for me.
告诉他们不要把我丢出去 但是...
Talked them right out of even kicking me out, but...
- 我受够了 - 好吧 爸
- It's too much. - Yeah, okay. Yeah, Dad.
我当然...
I mean, obviously I-I...
不想让你...
I don't want you...
住在一个令你不开心的地方
living anywhere that you're not happy.
我只是从没想到事情会变成这样
I just never thought I'd see it go this way.
本来不是这样的
That was not the plan.
你明白吗
You know?
我明白
Yeah.
- 对不起 - 好吧
- I'm sorry. - Okay. Yeah,
你当然...
I mean, obvi...obviously you,
可以住在这里...
you can...you can stay here...
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表