剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
Where was she?
火灾现场
Burning building.
那种烧死人的巨大火灾
Like huge fire where people died.
烧焦味可能是诱因
Yeah, burning smell can be triggering.
是啊
Yeah.
就像是周一就要服疟疾药似的
Just like Mefloquine Mondays, man.
注释:美国驻军曾固定在每周一服用抗疟疾药
砰的一下 你觉得你要疯了 是吧
Just Bam! You feel like you're going crazy, right?
嗯 但这不是那种疟疾药
Yeah, but uh, it's not the malaria drug.
当然不是
No.
听着 兄弟 你一直生活在孤独中
Listen, man, you've been living in solitude, dude,
住在你古怪的木屋里
up in your weird tree.
现在你住在房♥子里了
Now you're in a house;
- 跟你女友和她孩子一起 - 没错
- with a lady and her son. - Yeah.
这是个很大的改变
That's a big adjustment.
但这是个很好的改变
But it's a good adjustment.
你知道吗
You know what,
我觉得我要重新开始锻炼了
I think I'm gonna start training again.
- 是吗 - 你要一起吗
- Oh yeah? - You want in?
当然 我要揍扁你 真的
Yeah. Yeah. I'll kick your ass. Literally.
兄弟互助 怎么样
Buddy system? Yeah.
可以啊 好了 听着
Okay, yeah. All right, look...
我… 我得在我还能开走之前离开了
I… I am gonna go while I can still drive.
你留意着那些诱因 好吗
You keep those triggers in check, all right?
好的
Yeah.
别让你的情绪堆积起来 兄弟t
Don't let your bucket fill up, brother.
不会的
No, no, no.
我们来这儿干什么
What are we doing here?
一列火车驶过 或许有另一列火车隐藏其后
One train may hide another.
任何事情都可以掩护另一件事情
Anything can hide anything.
我觉得克劳德带走了罗比的尸体
I think Claude took Robbie's body
然后从我们眼皮底下运走了
and smuggled him out right in front of us.
这都是你从心理医生那儿学的
You got all that from your shrink?
这个箱子当时装着植物苗
There were seedlings in this box.
尺寸正好合适
Well, that's the right size.
这里刚刚被挖过
This has been dug up.
这里
Here.
就在这儿
Right here.
蜜蜂过敏
Allergic to bees?
他的肋骨断了
His ribs are broken.
我们永远也找不到活着的他了 珍妮
We were never gonna find him alive, Jenny.
好了 我要体会这种感觉
Okay. I'm gonna feel it.
好了 我体会到了
Okay. I feel it.
我体会到了
I feel this.
我体会到了
I feel it.
我感觉很好
I feel fine. Agh!
该死
Damn it!
多诺万
Donovan!
珍妮
Jenny!
多诺万
Donovan!
- 哇喔 - 是克劳德
- Whoa. - It's Claude.
他死了
He's dead.
- 有任何外伤吗 - 没有
- Any signs of trauma? - No.
怎么了
What?
他在咳嗽...
He was coughing...
就在我们跟他交谈的时候
when we were talking to him,
他吸入了大量的烟
he inhaled a lot of smoke.
如果他有哮喘 这可能致命
If he had asthma it could have been fatal.
所以他在帮忙 不是在诱拐罗比
So he was helping, not abducting Robbie.
他们找到起火源了
They found the source of the fire.
是烹饪的大火摧毁了这一切吗
So a cooking fire did all this damage?
再加上墙上的数层油漆
Combined with layers of old paint on the walls,
作为催化剂
acting as an accelerant.
整个地方都着了起来
And the whole place goes up.
没时间逃走或思考
No time to move no time to think.
他当时在做什么菜
What was he cooking?
不管做的是什么 肯定是在油炸
Whatever it was, it was deep-fried.
我们发现到处都是炒菜油残留物
We found cooking oil residue everywhere.
你们找到食物的痕迹了吗
Did you find traces of food?
不 没有 祝你们好运
No, actually we didn't. Good luck.
你为什么要问他在做什么菜
Why you asking what he was cooking?
因为我不觉得这是场意外
Because I don't think this was an accident.
- 这是个定时炸♥弹♥ - 但为什么呢
- It's a time bomb? - But why?
那个旅行箱
The suitcase.
凯莉的衣服 罗比的衣服
Kelly's clothes, Robbie's clothes.
我的意思是…
I mean...
她要带着罗比离开爱德
She was leaving Ed and taking Robbie with her.
等一下
Just a sec.
嗨 里弗
Hey, hey River, uh,
你能让德韦恩帮我看看爱德 桑德斯的尸体吗
can you get Dwayne to look at Ed Saunders body for me?
- 德韦恩 - 我正要去花♥园♥
- Dwayne! - I am headed to the garden,
我还没时间完成尸检呢
I haven't had time to finish the autopsy yet.
没事
Yeah the um...
你还记得 他的牙齿是碎裂的吗
the tooth, it was chipped remember?
好了
Okay.
这里有东西…
There is something...
舌骨挡住了 X光照不出
Hidden on the x-ray by the hyoid bone.
这是一块极小的…
It's a tine piece of a...
是不是碎裂的牙齿
Is it the chipped tooth?
- 碎裂的牙齿 - 谢谢
- The chip off the tooth. - Thanks.
我们搞反了
We got it backwards.
他的后脑 对吧
Back of his head, right.
那是射出口 爱德开枪打了自己
It's the exit wound. Ed shot himself.
出于愤怒或是意外
He crashes Robbie's rib
他把罗比的肋骨弄断了
in anger or maybe even by accident.
他把他埋了 在灶上撒上油
Buries him, puts oil on the stove,
然后开枪自杀
and shoots himself.
这很合理 如果他知道她要离开他的话
It makes sense if he knew she was leaving him.
他是个家庭毁灭者
He was a family annihilator.
你好安静啊
Wow, you are so quiet,
你一句话也插不上
you can hardly get a word in edgewise.
顺便说一句 这是个笑话
That's a joke, by the way.
你准备什么时候告诉你妈妈
When are you gonna tell your mom
你没从高中毕业
that you don't graduate from high school?
我… 我不知道
I… I don't know.
也许明年我完成了相应的课程
Maybe next year when I'm done my correspondence
真正被皇后大学录取的时候
And actually enrolled at Queen's.
然而现在
However in the meantime
我们有一整年的时间 你学习法律前置课程
we have a whole year where you'll be studying pre-law,
我将是你的家庭主夫
and I will be your house husband.
这不行的
It won't work.
什么不行
What won't work?
我肯定能骗过去的
I'm completely getting away with this.
罗西 我有室友
Ross I have a roommate!
所以… 你要跟我分手
So… so you're breaking up with me then?
- 是这样吗 - 不是
- Is that it? - No.
你♥爸♥爸死后 一切都乱套了
Your dad died, things got messed up
你还当了木匠
and you became a carpenter.
你啃着利亚姆的老 而且...
You absorbed Liam's life, and...
现在你开始赖着我过日子了
now you're body snatching me and...
- 我不想... - 不 我没有
- I don't... - No, I'm not.
我不希望你那样
I don't want you to do that.
我要去女王大学学习文理学科和法律预科
I'm going to Queen's to study Art Sci and pre-law.
那是我的理想
That's my brand.
那你的理想又是什么
Okay? What is your brand?
所以你虽然现在不和我分手
So you're not breaking up with me... yet,
但已经在考虑了
but you're going to.
罗西
Ross.
我希望你能想清楚
But I need you to figure this out.
我妈也是这么说的
That's what my mom said too.
我本想再亲你一次 但你却提到你妈妈...
I was gonna kiss you again but then you brought up your mom...
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表