剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
验尸官 前情回顾
你在干什么
What're you doing?
我要住外面 住帐篷里
I'm gonna live outside in the tent.
你可以住在这里
You can stay here,
直到我们...
uh, until we, you know,
- 把其他事情弄清楚 - 谢谢
- we figure something, else out. - Thanks.
我爸日渐衰老 所以他的状况不太稳定
My dad's sundown, so it's not a steady decline.
让你像往昔一样英俊
Get you lookin' handsome again.
退伍军人管理局
Veteran's Affairs.
你真的不需要寻求心理健康支持吗
Are you sure you don't wanna speak with Mental Health?
我每周有两晚要工作
I work two nights a week.
剩下的五天晚上 你需要我来帮忙吗
If you need me any of the other five...
你被聘用了
Consider yourself hired.
晚安 卡蒂
Good night, Katie.
抱歉 那是...
I mean, that's, uh...
那是我妹妹的名字
that was my sister's name.
你梦游吗
Are you sleepwalking?
你小时候在你妹妹死后也梦游
You used to do it as kid after your sister died.
(阿尼什纳比语)
Kawin ishpimig inabi-ken!
- 妈 快醒醒 - 珍妮
- Mom, wake up! - Jenny!
对不起
I'm sorry.
验尸官 第二季 第五集
可别告诉我那是早餐
Well, I hope that wasn't breakfast.
马泰奥周末在家
Look, Matteo's home for the weekend.
我们本想去听音乐会 但天快下雨了
We were gonna go to a concert, but I think it's gonna rain,
今天咱们要不就宅在家里自娱自乐呢
so what if we just stayed here and did something fun today?
罗西 今天没有雨
Ross, it's not gonna rain.
好吗
Okay?
去吧 你...
You go, you, uh...
和马特奥一起去听音乐会 好吗
go to the concert with Matteo, okay?
你又梦游了
You were sleepwalking again?
抱歉 我有任务了
Sorry, it's, uh... it's work.
珍妮
Jenny!
不 发生了一起枪击案
No, there was a... A shooting.
有个教堂发生了大规模枪击事件
A mass shooting at a church.
我得走了
I have to go.
珍妮 你刚把厨房♥给烧了
Jenny, you set the kitchen on fire.
我... 我会处理好的
I will... I will fix this.
好吗 我肯定会处理好的
Okay? I will, I will fix this,
我回来就弄 我保证 我现在...
I promise, when I get back. I just, I...
不 拜托 你到底怎么了
No, come on, what the hell are you doing?
利亚姆 我得走了
Liam, I have to go.
橙色代码 橙色代码
Code Orange. Code Orange.
医院急救代码 在加拿大指灾难或大规模人员伤亡
各位 我们尚未弄清楚今天早上在教堂里
All right. We still don't exactly know what happened
究竟发生了何事
at the church this morning.
目前我们总共发现七具尸体
We have bodies A through G so far. That's seven bodies.
我们该如何处理这些尸体
How are we gonna deal with them all?
逐一验尸
One by one.
里弗 帮我将所有痕迹证据记录下来
River, I want you to start a log of all trace evidence.
任何蛛丝马迹都别遗漏
No detail is too small.
对尸体进行CT扫描后
Once they've had their CT scans,
我们便可找出并记录尸体各处的伤痕
we can identify and document every injury.
没错 麻烦你对所有遇害者进行GSR测试
Yeah, I want you to test all the victims for GSR as well.
GSR:枪击残留物测试
射程内的每个人身上都会有枪击残留物
Everyone in range would have gunshot residue.
那就找出手上枪击残留物
Well, assess who has the highest concentration
最多的尸体
on their hands.
交叉污染会严重影响
Cross-contamination is a huge risk factor
多人死亡事故的验尸进程
when dealing with multiple fatalities,
所以大家要格外谨慎
so we need to be incredibly careful
将所有物件分开摆放
and keep everything separate.
若凶手在这个房♥间里
If our shooter is in this room,
我们就得将凶手同其余遇害者隔离开来
we need to isolate them from the rest of the victims.
有能确认身份的死者吗
So who do we have?
电♥话♥铃♥声♥是从包里传出来的
The calls are coming from inside the bags.
是... 是死者家属打的
It's, uh... it's family members.
他们在努力联♥系♥各自的亲人
They're trying to reach their loved ones.
既令人不安 又令人揪心
It's unnerving. It's sad.
目前能初步确认身份的死者包括牧师
Well, we've got preliminary ID's on the priest,
文斯·纳尔逊神父和两位高龄会众
Father Vince Nelson and two elderly members of the congregation,
玛姬·汉密尔顿和汪达尔·法克斯
Marge Hamilton and Vandal Fuchs.
我们正在调查他们的背景
We're running background on them right now.
我会继续确认剩余四具尸体的身份
I'll start getting IDs on the four remaining unknowns,
同时你们把在尸体上找到的东西
but in the meantime, bag and tag
用袋子装好并贴好标签
everything you find on the bodies.
然后交由我严格监管 好吗
It needs to come back to me for chain of custody, okay?
目前无人宣布对此次袭击负责
No one's claimed responsibility for this yet,
所以还不能确定是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动还是仇恨犯罪
so we don't know if it's terrorism or some sort of hate crime,
但我一小时后要参加记者招待会
but I've gotta give a press conference in an hour.
此次袭击让公众惶恐不安
Got a very frightened public out there.
好吧 验尸报告我们会尽快交给你的
Yeah. We will get you answers as soon as we have them.
麻烦了
Thanks.
这空很难啊 七个字母
This is hard. Seven letters...
"不足为奇" "不足为奇"
"Not surprising." "Not surprising"?
有这个意思的单词是...
Well, it's "Not surprising," It's...
是"typical"吧
it's typical...
就它了
Typical!
我现在需要专心玩填字游戏
I'm trying to concentrate down here!
你能别弄那么大声吗
Can you please hold it down?
好吗
All right?!
抱歉 打扰一下
Oh, uh, sorry to interrupt.
会议室来了一群人
Uh, there's a group gathered in the boardroom.
是医院送来的 他们在寻找失踪的亲人
The hospital sent them. They're looking for missing loved ones.
我该怎么向他们解释呢
What should I tell them?
好吧 我来说
Oh, um... I'll go.
大家好 我叫珍妮·库珀
Hi, everyone. Uh, my name is Jenny Cooper.
我是验尸官
I'm the coroner.
我知道在座各位现在内心
I know this is, uh, an incredibly difficult time
充满煎熬
for all of you.
遗憾的是 我们还不清楚案件的全过程
Unfortunately, we don't have all the facts.
警♥察♥很快就会来和大家说明情况...
Uh, officers will be here shortly to speak with you...
我丈夫中枪后被紧急送往医院
My husband was shot and he was rushed off by ambulance.
但我们去医院后
But when we went to the hospital,
- 被他们送到了这里 - 您是...
- they sent us here. - Uh, Ms.... ?
我姓威尔金斯 达拉·威尔金斯
Wilkins. Darla Wilkins.
威尔金斯女士 我们...
Ms. Wilkins, we, um...
我们还不能确定每位死者的身份
we haven't been able to identify everyone,
但我们会尽快完成确认工作
but we're working as quickly as possible.
各位若能将所知道的事 包括亲人的名字
It would be really helpful if you shared everything you knew
告诉警♥察♥ 那将有助于推进我们的工作
with the police, including your loved-one's names...
他叫肯特
His name's Kent.
我丈夫叫肯特·威尔金斯
My husband. Kent Wilkins.
好的 我们...
Okay. We will, uh...
若有最新消息 我们会及时告知您的
we'll get you an update as soon as we can.
目前 所有进行GRS测试的遇害者中
So far, of everyone we tested for GSR,
他身上的枪击残留物最多
he had the highest concentration.
好吧 我们会让凶杀科
Okay, we'll get Homicide
交叉比对他的指纹和枪上的指纹
to cross-reference his prints with the... gun.
可如果他是我们要找的凶手...
But if he's our shooter, then...
又是谁杀了他呢
who shot him?
这些伤口不是近距离射击所致
These wounds aren't close-range.
你是说...
You mean...
此案还存在另一名凶手
I think we have a second shooter.
- 珍妮 珍妮 - 怎么了
- Jenny! Jenny! - Yeah.
快来看看这个
You need to see this.
- 那是枪吗 - 没错
- Is that a gun? - Sure is.
好吧...
Okay, uh...
我们的动作要非常小心
we are gonna do this very carefully.
还只是个孩子啊
He's just a kid.
你还好吧
You okay?
没事 只是...
Yeah. It's just...
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表