剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
what does he have to do with the alibi?
就是弗莱迪·哈斯勒姆...
That's Freddie Haslem...
他是谢恩的不在场证人
he was Shane's alibi.
打扰了 女士 我是多诺万·麦卡沃伊警探
Excuse me, Ma'am? I'm Detective Donovan McAvoy.
我想同弗莱迪·哈斯勒姆谈谈
I was hoping to speak with Freddie Haslem.
他在家吗
Is he home?
我是邦妮 弗莱迪的伴侣
I'm Bonnie, Freddie's partner.
他没在家
He isn't home.
你知道我在哪可以找到他吗
You know where I might find him?
还是说他就快回来了吗
Or are you expecting him back anytime soon?
我们得进去说
We gotta go inside.
你要找的是我
It's me you wanna talk to, okay?
是我发的邮件
I sent the email.
抱歉 走错屋了
Oh, ah, sorry. Wrong room.
等等 抱歉
Wait, hey! Ah... sorry.
过来一下
Come... come here.
你是这里的病人 很显然
Hi. You're... you're a patient here - obviously.
我是约翰 我因为失眠在这儿待两晚
I'm John. I'm serving two nights for insomnia.
你是怎么了
What are you in for?
梦游 挺不幸的
Uh, sleepwalking, um, unfortunately.
没必要觉得尴尬
Oh, don't be embarrassed.
我在医学院的时候也梦游
I used to sleepwalk in med school,
有一天醒来发现自己在停尸房♥
woke up in a morgue one day
我完全不知道我怎么到那儿的
I had no recollection how I got in there.
- 你是位医师 - 是的
- You're an MD? - Yeah. I am.
那你就不能拒绝我了
Then, uh, you can't turn me down.
什么意思 拒绝什么
I'm sorry? Turn you down for what?
劳拉 你去看动画片吧
Laura, why don't you go watch your cartoons.
我知道最终会有人来的
I knew someone would come, eventually.
我不是比尔盖茨 我只是上网搜了
I'm no Bill Gates, I just Googled,
如何发送一封匿名邮件
how to send an anonymous email.
为什么发邮件给这个博客
Why the podcast?
那是我第一次听到她的姓氏...
It's the first time I'd ever heard her last name...
迪安·图奇
Dyanne Tucci.
和谢恩·图奇一样的姓氏
Like Sh-Shane Tucci.
没关系 慢慢讲
It's okay, take your time.
调整下呼吸
Breathe.
那是我和弗莱迪的
It was our second date,
第二次约会
me and Freddie.
他想去赛马场
He wanted to go to the track
我没有意见
which was fine by me,
还打扮了一下
I got to dress up.
但是当我们到那里的时候...
But then we get there and...
谢恩也在
Shane's there.
和刚开始交往的女孩约会时
And I mean who invites their colleague
谁会带上自己的同事啊
out on a date with a girl they've just started seeing?
同事
Colleague?
弗莱迪一直称他是同事
Freddie kept calling him a colleague.
我觉得很奇怪 但无所谓了
I thought that was weird, but whatever,
因为那一整个晚上都很奇怪
the whole night was weird.
怎么奇怪
In what way?
我们第一次约会时 只是小气地看了场电影
Our first date was cheap night out at the movies,
他现在花钱却大手大脚 挥金如土
now he's throwing money around like it's nothing.
- 谢恩还是弗莱迪 - 他们俩都是
- Shane or Freddie? - Both of them.
实际上 可能只有谢恩是这样
Well, kinda only Shane actually.
我把你们都搞糊涂了
I'm getting you all messed up here.
我没有说弗莱迪是凶手的意思
I don't think Freddie meant anything bad.
我们不必着急 慢慢来好吗
We don't have to rush, okay?
所以 你和弗莱迪去了赛马场
So you and Freddie go to the track
谢恩也在那里...
and Shane's there...
是的 一开始是
Yeah, at the beginning.
后来他就走了 但是...
Then he left, but...
他让弗莱迪刷他的卡去买♥♥酒
he let Freddie keep his card.
还告诉他酒没了就补上
Told him to keep buying drinks.
几小时后 谢恩回来了
A few hours later, Shane's back,
我们就开始喝第三轮了
third-wheeling us.
邦妮 你能百分之百确定
Hey, Bonnie, you can say, without a shadow of a doubt,
那晚你看到谢恩离开了赛马场吗
that you saw Shane leave the track that night?
我...
I...
邻居鲍勃说警♥察♥来家里了
Bob next door said there was police at the house.
我是警探多诺万·麦卡沃伊
I'm Detective Donovan McAvoy.
弗莱迪 我能和你出去谈谈吗
Freddie, let's you and I step outside for a minute, please?
抱歉 弗莱迪
Sorry, Freddie.
没事了
It's okay.
没人 我们走吧
Okay. Let's go.
有种《十一罗汉》的即视感
This is like "Ocean's Eleven".
是啊 差不多
Yeah, something like that.
我不经常玩"大冒险" 不过
Yeah, I don't normally do "Dares", but, uh,
管他呢
what the heck.
我可没有强迫你来"大冒险"
I mean, I didn't-I don't really "Dare" You.
- 我问了你的 - 你的问法和激将法差不多
- I asked. - Kinda felt like a dare.
- 你在这里望风吗 - 没问题
- You'll look out for me? - Okay.
好
Okay.
- 嘿 - 怎么了
- Hey. - Yeah.
你说你是哪种医生来着
What kind of doctor did you say you were again?
有趣的那种
The fun kind.
开始吧
Okay.
约翰
John,
你在这里做什么
what are you doing out here?
- 你好 我想调下空调温度 - 靠
- Hi, I need help with the AC. - Shit.
我的房♥间太冷了
My room is freezing
那破玩意我也搞不明白... 太多按钮了
and I can't figure the darn thing out... so many buttons.
- 你能去帮我看看吗 - 没问题 跟我走吧
- Do you mind? - Sure. Sure, come with me.
谢了
Thanks.
继续吧
Okay.
A开头的...
A...
库珀... 库珀...
Cooper... Cooper...
库珀
Cooper.
这样估计挺显眼的
Well, that should have been obvious.
开始吧
Okay.
不 只有微量的碱
No, no, because it was trace amounts.
如果是用来清理犯罪痕迹的
Right? So if he had used it to clean
残留量应该会更大才对
we would have found more.
是我的话 我会从轮胎印开始查
Maybe I'd start with tire tracks.
轮胎印看起来很完好 查证也简单
Tire tracks seem nice. Simple.
约翰... 你真是天才
John... you're a genius.
- 真的 - 是啊
- I am? - Yeah.
妈...
Okay. Ma...
我已经不和谢恩联♥系♥了
I don't even talk to Shane any more.
那家伙搬去文莱了 鬼知道文莱在哪
Guy moved to Brunei, wherever the hell that is.
你们俩是怎么成为朋友的
How did you and Shane become friends? I mean,
谢恩又有钱
Shane's got money,
还有那些高档的车和衣服...
cool cars, cool clothes...
而你的职业是保安吧 弗莱迪
and you're a security guard, Freddie?
我在建筑行业工作
I work in construction.
没错 但你那时只是个保安
Yeah, but you were a security guard back then.
这没什么可耻的
I mean, no shame in that.
我父亲也是当保安才养活了我们一家人
My old man put food on our table working security.
我只是好奇
I'm just curious,
像谢恩这样的人 怎么会和一个保安
how a guy like Shane ends up chillin' at the track
在赛马场喝酒呢
with a rent-a-cop?
迪安失踪那天
I answered all these questions
我已经回答了所有问题
back when Dyanne disappeared.
听着 邦妮喝多了
Look, Bonnie was wasted.
那晚的大部分时间 她都在卫生间里吐
Spent most of the night puking in the bathroom.
你提到了一个有趣的细节
Oh, there's another interesting detail.
酒
Drinks.
根据他的信♥用♥卡♥账单
Now according to his credit card statement,
他那晚买♥♥了很多酒
he bought a lot of drinks that night.
- 喝了一轮又一轮 - 我说了
- Round after round. - That's what I'm saying.
我们整晚都聚在一起喝酒
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表