剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
I could've burned the whole place down.
不 不 不 没事 没事 别担心
No-no-no, it's okay, it's okay. Don't worry.
我经常这样
Uh, I do it all the time.
你可别相信一个得痴呆症的老头子啊
You can't trust an old geezer with dementia.
别担心
Ah! Don't worry.
微波炉 烤面包机 煎锅...
Microwave, toaster oven, frying pan...
怎么烤奶酪最好呢
who knows what's the best technique for grilled cheese?
两面抹上黄油 我希望那样
Butter on both sides, that's my vote.
行 就那样 好吧
Yeah, that's it, good.
呃... 不行
Well... nope.
你要去哪里 你拿包干嘛
Oh, where you going? Why you got a bag?
我送你去做心电检查后
Oh, I'm going training after I drop you off
要去训练
for your EKG appointment.
- 年轻人的事啊 - 是的
- Ah, youth. - Yeah,
我要和马尔一起
I'm going with Mal, you know,
- 他是我的战友 - 哦 是的
- my army brother. - Oh yeah.
我们总在健身房♥碰面
We spot each other, at the gym and...
- 通常情况下 - 那很好啊
- In general. - Oh, that's great.
每个人都需要一根生命之弦
You know, everybody needs a life-string.
- 你是说救生索吧 - 我就这意思
- You mean, a lifeline? - That's what I said.
你能等我几分钟吗
Can you give me a couple minutes?
我先到楼上去一趟 马上下来
I gotta pop upstairs. Be right with you.
好的 去吧
All right. Good.
天啊
Jeez.
好的 谢谢你
All right. Thank you.
你要走吗
You need to go?
没
Uh... no.
不 没事 只是
No, it's fine. It's just um...
我爸他...
my dad had a...
烤奶酪时出了些状况
a bit of a grilled cheese situation.
我懂 你们这些上有老 下有小的人都很难
No, I hear you. The sandwich generation's tough.
希望没出别的事
I wish that's all it was.
你要的 过去七十二小时
All the keyfob entries to the building
所有用门禁卡进入大楼人员的记录
over the past 72 hours, like you asked.
好的 核查过他们的不在场证明了吗
All right. Have you check out everyone's alibi?
在查 探长大人
Already on it, Big D.
所有人都说了 除了艾瑞卡·慕克吉
Statements from everyone except an Erika Mukherjee,
她因为布莱德被解雇
who was speaking badly about Brad
说了不少他的坏话
for getting her fired from her job.
好的 那去找艾瑞卡聊聊
All right. Let's go talk to Erika.
- 好 - 好的
- Yeah. - All right.
艾瑞卡或许和布莱德有过节
Maybe Erica had it in for Brad.
这周末你用你的门禁卡
You used your keycard to
进入了大楼
enter the building over the weekend.
废话 要因为这个逮捕我吗
Obvs. What, are you gonna arrest me for that?
那得看你做了什么
Depends what you were doing.
我被毫不留情地
Well, after I was ungraciously
从苏的痴呆症研究中踢出来之后
taken off of Sue's dementia study,
我就只能在周末去照顾那些烦人的本科生
the only work I could get was babysitting annoying undergrads
完成他们的高级实验项目
doing their senior lab projects on the weekend.
也就是我上周末做的事
Which is exactly what I was doing this past weekend.
你可以随便问他们
You can ask any one of them.
我们会去核查的
Oh, I will.
需要你提供他们的名字和手♥机♥号♥
You'll need to provide names and numbers.
你怎么描述自己和布莱德的关系
How would you describe your relationship with Brad?
我的绩点几乎完美
I have a near-perfect grade-point average
他的就很一般
and his... it was average.
我有一堆推荐信
I have tons of letters of recommendation
和研究经验
and research experience,
他什么都没有
and he had none.
他压根对痴呆症研究没什么兴趣
He didn't even have an interest in dementia research.
我的奶奶得了痴呆症
My grandmother has dementia!
再说了 苏和布莱德真是绝配
Besides, Sue and Brad deserved each other.
叛徒本性 深入骨血
Disloyalty is thicker than blood.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我跟踪布莱德
It means I started following Brad.
看看他到底哪点比我好
I wanted to see what he had over me.
你猜怎么着
And you know what?
那个傻♥逼♥从苏实验室出来
That mofo went straight from Sue's lab
穿过市区直接去了对家的实验室
to the competitor's across town.
每周四两点 跟上钟了一样
Every Thursday at 2, like clockwork.
你是觉得布莱德在两个实验室工作吗
So you think Brad was working for both labs?
他就是个内奸
Oh, he was totally a mole,
把我们的研究卖♥♥给其他实验室
selling our research to the other lab.
所以... 另一家实验室
So... there's another lab
也在研究路易体痴呆吗
that's studying Lewy Body Dementia?
他们比这个实验室离治愈成功更进一步吗
Uh, are they any closer to finding a cure than this lab?
传言是他们已经开始做人体实验了
Rumour is, they've already started human trials.
天哪 我敢肯定苏要气疯了
God, I bet that drives Sue nuts.
她可能只是单纯想
She may be purely motivated
预防疾病 消除痛苦
by the prevention of disease and suffering, but...
但她也想先拿到专利
she wants that patent first.
是啊 这个专利很值钱
Yeah. That patent's worth money.
几百万美金
Millions of dollars.
你刚说布莱德去哪了
And where'd you say Brad went?
你跟你说的一切
Everything I told you is bound
都有什么验尸官保密协议保护的吧
by like a coroner confidentiality, right?
因为我刚刚申请了那边的实习
'Cause I just applied for an internship there.
额... 没有
Yeah... no.
彭博士研究的路易体痴呆症
So, the Lewy Body Dementia that Dr. Pham's studying...
就是你♥爸♥得的那个病吗
that's what your dad has?
- 对 对 - 好的
- Yeah... yeah. - Yeah.
嘿 大力水手
Hey! Popeye!
菠菜罐头才会让你力大无穷
It's canned spinach that give you muscles,
而不是那什么 奶油蘑菇汤
Not... what is that? Cream of mushroom soup.
是啊 但有总比没有好嘛
Yeah, it is, but... something's gotta, right?
再说 我上班时吃太多炸鸡了肚子上屯了不少肉
Plus, I'm getting a belly from all the fried chicken at work.
你要是跟利亚姆一起
Oh, well, you know, you wanna go with Liam.
去健身房♥ 练出六块腹肌
Go down to the gym, get yourself a 6-pack.
- 爷爷 - 太直白了吗
- Grandpa! - Is that rude?
想来的话就来吧 挺好玩的
Yeah, come if you want, man. It's fun.
我们会练综合格斗
We're doing some MMA.
不用了 再说
No, I'm okay. Plus, you know,
我更喜欢巴布利亚柔
I'm more into Bolivian Juj, uh...
巴伐利亚柔术
Bavarian Jujitsu?
没那种东西
Yeah, that's, that's not a thing.
还是和我一起去吧
But, hey, come with me anyway.
好吧 爷爷 你也去吗
Um... yeah? I mean, Grandpa, you're going?
我搭个顺风车 不是去健身房♥
Just for the ride, not for the gym.
我要去看医生
I gotta go see a stupid doctor.
男生游
Boys' trip!
我妈吗 她说什么
Is that my mom? What'd she say?
别这样 是马尔
No. Please. It's Mal.
他不来了 伤了肩膀
He's not coming, he hurt his shoulder.
他该吃点甘菊蓝
He oughta take arnica.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Oh yeah? - Yeah!
甘 菊 蓝
A-r-n-I-c-a.
"吃点甘菊蓝"
"Take arnica."
欢迎来到加拿大阿伽墨得实验室
Welcome to Agamede Canada,
北美领先医药研究实验室
North America's leading pharmaceutical research labs.
欢迎来到未来
Welcome to the future.
我们的任务是
Our mission is to improve
提升人类生活品质
the quality of human life.
请遵循访客安全指南
Please follow the security protocols for guests.
看着它就行
I think you just... look at it.
这个保密协议
This NDA...
"自签字之日起二十五年"
"25 years since date of signature."
"同意人应执行此保密协议..."
"The recipient shall remain in confidence..."
他们下一步想干嘛 我们的头胎吗
What do they want next, our firstborn?
那是下一步
It's next level.
如果他们想要罗西 就拿走吧
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表