剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
If they want Ross, they can have him.
那是苏吗
Is that Sue?
确实挺像
Sure looks like her.
我是安布洛西娅 彭博士
Dr. Ambrosia Pham.
你们是
Oh, you're um...
双胞胎
twins.
这就是CRISPR的奥秘
This is the miracle of CRISPR.
我们可以通过
We have the potential to eradicate
剪切掉不需要的DNA
the ills of humanity
用以根除人类的疾病
by clipping away the unwanted DNA.
再无痛苦
Painless.
科学研究始于事实
The study of science deals with facts.
陷于情理
It's also deeply spiritual
不惧风险
and requires a leap of faith.
这就是我们在路易体痴呆领域
That's why we're on the cutting edge
处于前沿的原因
of Lewy Body Dementia research.
你们快研究出治愈方法了吗
Are you close to finding a cure?
你母亲还是父亲得了这个病
Is it your mom or dad who has it?
我父亲
my dad.
有时实验中会有空缺名额
Sometimes spots open up in the study.
我可以把他放在候补名单里
I can put him on the wait list.
请随意阅读文献
Feel free to peruse the literature.
谢谢
Thank you.
你认识这个人吗 彭博士
Do you know this man, Dr. Pham?
不认识
No.
- 他在你手下干活吗 - 不
- Did he ever work for you? - No.
有几百位科学家在这个实验室里工作
There are hundreds of scientists working at this lab.
全世界有几千人在阿伽墨得就职
Thousands who work for Agamede around the world.
我不可能认识所有人
It's... impossible to know everyone.
或许他来面试过或实习过
And maybe he came in for an interview or internship.
他在你姐姐的实验室研究相似的课题
He was working on a similar study for your sister's lab.
人事可能知道
HR might know.
苏从没提过他吗
Sue never mentioned him?
她说他是最有价值的实验助手
She said he was her most valuable lab assistant.
我姐和我从不聊工作
My sister and I never talk shop.
从不
Never?
我们住在一起
We live together,
还是直接的竞争对手
and we're in direct competition together.
会涉及利益冲突
It would be a conflict of interest.
你们没想过合作吗
Did you ever think about collaborating?
要不是我姐说我是个叛徒的话
If my sister didn't accuse me of being a sellout.
为什么
Why is that?
她相信科学的纯洁
She believes in the purity of science,
不能被坏心的大型制药公♥司♥玷污
unencumbered by the big bad drug companies.
所以你们关系不好
So you're not close.
我们针锋相对
We're closely competitive.
她时刻提醒着我
She never fails to remind me
她比我早出生了十七点五分钟
that she was born 17.5 minutes before me.
她似乎和布莱德很亲密
You know, Sue seemed really close to Brad.
你确定从没见过他吗
You sure you never saw him?
他从没来过这里 卖♥♥研究机密
He never came in here trying to sell scientific secrets
或是秘密方案吗
or subterfuge?
你电视看太多了 警探
You watch too much TV, Detective.
我不是这样的人
That's not who I am.
那么如果我去楼里的其他实验室
So if I went to the other labs in this building
给每个人看看他的照片
and showed everyone his picture,
应该没人认出他咯
no one would recognize him?
没错
Correct.
我们是在说一桩谋杀案
We're talking about a homicide here.
你们这里有很严密的系统
You've got a pretty tight system here.
他的一举一动都会被记录下来
I'm sure his every move would've been recorded...
你的也是
yours too.
你♥爸♥爸的情况可以给我打电♥话♥
Call me about your dad.
谢谢
Thank you.
我叫凯西·温特 新来的病理学家
I'm Casey Winter, the new pathologist.
我不是艾伦医生 但是我喜欢外百老汇音乐剧
I'm no Dr. Allen, but I like off-Broadway musicals,
也喜欢新式菜系和老式混音带
new cuisine, and old mixtapes.
你应该已经看到我的斗篷了
And you may have seen my cape.
我觉得我会喜欢你
I... think I'm going to like you.
你已经喜欢上我了
Ugh! You already like me.
你可以试着接受老鼠
You should embrace rats.
- 他们就像家人一样 - 不 不 根本不像
- They're like family. - No, no and no.
你的家人会做这种事吗
Does your family do that? Mm-mm.
老鼠的大脑构造和人类最相近哦
Rat brains are closest to humans, just sayin'.
特别是感受痛苦的部分
Especially where we feel our emotional pain,
那是老鼠自然遗传下来的
that's inherited from rats.
但是他们的长尾巴很恶心 而且身上还携带各种病菌
But their creepy long tails and disease-carrying bodies.
我接受不了
There's still that.
为了付大学的学费
I got desensitized euthanizing them
我对给他们安乐死已经麻木了
to help pay for undergrad.
- 温特医生 你来了 - 对
- Dr. Winter, you're here. - Yes.
布莱德的身上有什么线索吗
So, what do we know about Brad?
我们还在找
We're still in progress.
目前为止 没有检测出中毒迹象
So far, toxicology came back clean.
好吧
Huh...
他以前给实验室老鼠做安乐死
He used to euthanized lab rats.
有没有可能是二氧化碳
What about carbon dioxide?
他们用那个来麻醉实验鼠
It's what they use to anesthetize lab rats.
有可能是二氧化碳泄露吗
Maybe CO2 hose was leaking?
即使是一般大小的房♥间 那也需要大量的二氧化碳才行
You need a lot of CO2 even for a normal sized room.
他可能会像喝醉了或是嗑嗨了那样
He might have felt woozy, like he was high or drunk,
感觉迷迷糊糊的
He might have felt woozy, like he was high or drunk,
但从个人经验来说
but that's about it...
也就只是仅此而已
speaking from experience.
我要做眼球玻璃体♥检♥测了
I was just about to do the vitreous humor analysis.
慢慢地
Gentle...
小心地
gentle...
好的 好戏要开始了
All right. Let's get this party started.
我妈妈要是知道我在这 肯定会大惊失色
My mom is gonna freak when she finds out I'm here.
惊喜的惊
In a really good way.
是我妈吗 你要告诉她我来这了吗
Is that her? You wanna let her know I'm here?
不是 是马尔
Uh... no, it's Mal.
你要让我去上蜡和除蜡吗
Hey, are you gonna make me wax on, wax off?
不 这不是空手道 小鬼
No, this isn't Karate, kid.
嗯 好吧
Yeah... well, you know.
天哪
Jeez, um...
"少喝点啤酒"
"Slow down on the beers."
"现在才十一点"
"It's only 11."
明天不来了
拜托帮我喂猫 我走了
二十个立卧撑跳 先活动下身体
Okay, 20 burpees! Let's get the blood pumping!
- 罗西 - 怎么了
- Ross? - Yeah?
- 我去下 马上就回来 - 好是 天哪
- I'll be right back, 'kay? - Okay! Help.
你可能需要这个
Thought you could use this.
你看起来有点睡眠不足
You've been looking a little... sleep-deprived.
嗯 不错
Mm... Awesome.
谢谢你给我这个
Thank you for this,
你其实可以不用做这些 我真的很感谢
it's not your job, I appreciate it.
我们是朋友
We're also friends, too.
- 而且我很会照顾人
- And mothering suits me.
哦 等等
Oh hey, hey.
你的 你和萨拜娜的约会怎么样了
How'd your, uh, how'd your date with Sabina go?
- 我睡着了 - 我猜也是
- I fell asleep. - Aw... I feel ya.
谢谢你
Thank you!
- 结果出来了吗 - 快了
- The results in yet? - Any minute now.
好的
Okay.
出来了
There.
你换了邮件提示音吗
You changed the incoming email noise.
对 呱叫(挂掉)
Yeah, croaking.
明白了吗
Get it?
哦 这项指标不正常
Oh, this is unusual.
他体内钾含量很高
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表