剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
你最近注意到有人在他公♥寓♥附近晃悠吗
You noticed anyone hanging around his apartment lately?
没有 我没看到什么人
No, I didn't notice anyone.
如果完事的话
If I'm done now,
我可以去种我的植物了吗
can I go put my plants in the ground please?
- 可以 - 当然可以
- Yeah. - Yeah. Sure.
一定有人知道些什么
Someone's gotta know something.
需要我看看你的脚吗
Do you want me to look at your foot?
不用了
Oh hell no.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
粘性物
Goo?
或者说是一个显而易见的确凿证据
Or it's the proverbial smoking gun.
或是一个烟熏粘状物
Or smoking goo?
这不是沙发上的塑料 不一样
This isn't from the couch plastic, it's different.
可能是用3D打印机打出来的聚合物
Could be polymer from a 3-D printer.
你认为这是个3D打印枪
You think it was a 3-D printed gun?
幽灵的幽灵枪
Ghost of a ghost gun.
这是点火针
And this is the firing pin.
这倒不是我听过的最离谱的理论
I mean it's not the craziest theory I've ever heard.
没错 不过通常都是你提出的
Yeah, but usually it's coming out of your mouth.
所以这个射杀了爱德的人放了火
So who ever shot Ed started the fire.
掩饰罪行
Crime concealment.
你的人过去的时候
Fire has been over the building,
大火已经蔓延到了整栋楼
your people are going over it.
如果
What if...
如果我们找不到罗比的原因是
what if we can't find Robbie because...
他被带走了
He was taken?
天哪 不
Gees! On no.
你就停了一秒
You just wait one second!
我开了五十年的车
Look I've been driving for 50 years.
五十年 你要在技术这门上挂我吗
50 years! And you're gonna fail me on a technicality.
从技术上讲 你就不懂怎么开车
Technically you don't know how to drive.
是吗
Is that right?
住手 爸
No! Oh Dad!
- 不 不 不 不 - 住手
- Oh! No! No-no-no-no-no! - Come on!
请别打他 他患有痴呆
Please don't hit him, he has a dementia...
- 你刚打到我女儿了吗 - 我没事
- Did you just hit my daughter? - It's okay.
- 是意外 - 你刚打到我女儿了
- It's was an accident. - You just hit my daughter?!
- 不 只是个意外 - 蠢货
- No, it was an accident! - Idiots!
爸
Dad.
我的天 爸把你的
My God... Dad put your,
把你的头向前伸
put your head forwards, okay?
不对 头应该像这样放
No, you're supposed to put your head like this.
所有人都知道
Everybody knows that.
我打了那个人 所以你生我气了吗
Are you mad at me because I punched that guy?
你没生我气吧
You're not mad at me, are you?
看着我 小姑娘 你生我气了吗
Look at me, young lady, are you mad at me?
走吧 我带你回去
Come on, I'll take you back.
我和我的心理医生还有约
I got an appointment at my psychiatrist.
是啊 因为现在有什么话
Yeah, because that's who you talk to now,
你都跟他说
when you got things to say.
你现在在哪里
Where are you?
我在我的小屋
I'm at my cabin, uh...
小屋的外面
outside.
他们要带走我的妹妹 卡蒂
They're taking my sister, Katie, away.
保持住
Stay with it.
停留在你的感觉里
Stay in your feelings.
我爸在告诉我
Um, my dad is telling me that...
她死了
that she died.
看着你父亲
Look at your dad.
听他在和你说什么
Hear what he's telling you.
卡蒂死了
Katie is dead.
他看上很难过
He looks so sad.
你是什么感觉
How do you feel?
你当时在场
You were there.
你重回了创伤中 这很好
You were back in your trauma. That's good.
是吗
Oh... yeah. Is it?
珍妮 这次诊疗的重点
Jenny the point of this time
是需要你在期间沉浸其中
is that you remain present during it.
我在 我在
I am here. I am...
我真的在
I'm real present.
我在我的创伤之中 只是
I am in my trauma, I just...
我真的没什么感觉
I don't really feel anything.
你很焦虑
You're anxious.
焦虑是一种不适应的感受
Anxiety is a maladaptive feeling
把你妹妹推下楼梯之后
that has replaced the real feeling you were feeling
焦虑感取代了你当时的感受
after you pushed your sister down the stairs.
你能别说那个了吗
Do you mind not saying that?
这就是发生过的事
It's what happened.
想要治愈创伤 珍妮
You need to feel the feeling you felt then,
你需要重新体会你当时的感觉
in order to heal, Jenny.
为了缓解焦虑 你在服用氯羟去甲安定吗
Are you taking Lorazepam for your anxiety,
或者为了压抑所有的感觉
or to avoid your feelings?
我觉得 这重要吗
I mean does it... does it really matter?
我在 我快好了
I... I'm... I'm healing.
我已经好了
I'm... I'm healed.
我有一个同居男友
I have a live-in boyfriend.
差不多
I mean, almost.
他 他都不怎么住自己的小木屋了
He... he barely lives in his tree anymore.
我的儿子马上要离家了
And my son is about to launch.
你服用了多少剂量
How many are you taking?
每天
A day?
一天六片 今天多吃了一片
I take six a day. I took an extra one today
因为我醒来发现自己半躺在冰箱里
because I woke up with my head in the fridge
完全不知道我是怎么到那里的
and I have no idea how I got there.
你小的时候梦游吗
Did you sleepwalk as a child?
我不知道
I don't know.
问问你♥爸♥
Ask your dad.
我们的时间快结束了
Our time is almost up.
谢谢
Thank you...
这不是相同的处方
This is not the same prescription.
我给你开了五羟色胺再摄取抑制剂
I'm putting you on an SSRI.
可以缓解焦虑 但不会影响你的大脑
It'll help with your anxiety without clouding your brain.
我们会逐渐减少氯羟去甲安定的剂量
We'll taper off your Lorazepam.
别 我 我
No, I, I...
听着 我
look I...
我没事
I feel good.
我真的没事
I... I fell really good.
一列火车驶过 或许有另一列火车隐藏其后
One train may hide another.
"One Train May Hide Another"为诗人Kenneth Koch所作
珍妮 你现在可能看不出什么
You may not be seeing everything, Jenny.
对了 下次
Yeah, maybe next time,
我能见见你女朋友吗
I'll get to meet your girlfriend, huh?
她工作很忙
Yeah, she works a lot.
好吧
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
你经常有触景生情的感觉吗
Do you get triggered much?
- 有时会有 - 好吧
- Well, sometimes. - Yeah.
我在晚上开车的时候
I'm driving at night,
那些出现在侧视镜里的小光点
those little lights go on on the side mirrors?
总让我想起曳光弹
Reminds me of tracer fire.
怎么 有什么事吗
Why? What's up?
我也不清楚 兄弟
I don't know, man.
珍妮昨晚回家
Jenny came home last night, and...
我一整天都在想她
you know I'm thinking about her all day
思念她…
and missing her...
我想听 兄弟 接着说
I'm hooked, man, keep talking.
她身上有烟味 油烟的味道
She smells like smoke. You know oily smoke.
那种摆脱不掉的味道
That smell, you can't get out.
就像个简易炸♥弹♥刚爆♥炸♥一样
Just like an IED just went off.
是吗
Yeah.
她去哪了
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表