So, uh...
所以 呃
can I get a charger?
能给我个充电器吗
No!
不行
Congratulations, Dre!
恭喜了 Dre
You kicked your first child out the house.
你第一次把自己的孩子赶出家门
There will be many more,
以后会有更多的
but you'll never forget your first.
但是你永远忘不了第一个
Oh, by the way...
哦 顺便说一下
you're running low on Scotch.
你的威士忌快没了
You know what?
你知道么
How about we go to the store and get them some more?
我们去商店给他们再买♥♥点怎么样
Come on.
快走
You know what?
你知道么
You really did know how to kick a kid out of the house.
你确实很清楚怎么把孩子轰出家门
Sure did. Yeah.
那当然 是
This really is the best thing for him.
这真的是对他最好的选择了
We can't keep enabling his delusions.
我们不能一直让他活在错觉里面
He needs tough love. You know?
他需要严格的爱 你知道么
Let him fail... and fail hard... and then boom!
让他摔 狠狠的摔一跤 然后 轰
He will come to his senses.
他就明白了
Okay, hold on. This, I know.
好 等一下 这个 我知道
All right, I didn't kick him out because I wanted him to fail.
好吧 我把他轰出去不是因为我想让他失败
It happened because he disrespected me.
是因为他不尊重我
Granny shots! Okay.
奶奶开路 好吧
You know, maybe I did make some compromises,
你知道 可能我的确做出了一些让步
but we had a big family, and we needed security,
但是我们有一个大家庭 我们需要安全感
and I never gave up on my dreams, Bow. You know that.
我也从来没有放弃过我的梦想 Bow 这个你知道的
You know I always wanted to open up my own agency,
你知道我一直想开一家自己的广♥告♥公♥司♥
but it was just hard for me to find the space.
只是我很难找到发展空间
Hell, how can I wow clients
见鬼 把公♥司♥开在塔扎纳的山沟沟里
with an office next to a Curves in Tarzana?!
怎么可能会吸引到用户嘛
You know, Stevens & Lido,
你知道 Steven & Lido
they gave me opportunities. Mmhmm.
他们给了我机会 嗯哼
They gave me vacation days. Mmhmm.
他们给我假期 嗯哼
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Is he right about me? Okay. Okay. Okay.
他说的关于我的是正确的吗 好了 好了 好了
Dre, babe, settle down. It's okay.
Dre 宝贝 淡定 没事的
Okay, look.
好了 听着
For real. Mmhmm.
说实话 嗯哼
How much further would I be
如果我像Junior那么大的时候
if I went out on my own and took bigger risks
就自己出去冒一些风险
when I was Junior's age?
我能走多远
Andre...
Andre
I know that he struck a nerve.
我知道他说到你心坎里了
But instead of obsessing about what could've been,
但是与其沉溺于后悔当初
you just need to ask yourself the question...
不如问问你自己
are you happy with what you have now?
你对你现在拥有的一切感到快乐吗
Of course. Okay.
当然了 那不就行了
I love my life.
我爱我的生活
Could I have more shoes? Yeah.
我能买♥♥更多的鞋吗 可以
Hey, but I have you. Yes.
嘿 不过我有你 没错
And great kids. Mmhmm.
还有很好的孩子 嗯哼
Well, most of them are great.
好吧 大多数都挺好的
You wouldn't have all of this
如果你当年任何一步走的不同
if you had done one thing differently.
都不会拥有现在这一切
Every choice you have made has been intentional.
你的每一个决定都有作用
And I know that because I've been right here next to you!
我知道 因为我一直在你身边
You're right.
你说的对
I'm proud of the life that we chose.
我为我们选择的生活骄傲
Yes. You should be.
是的 你应该
And guess what. What?
猜怎么着 什么
You're gonna tell our son
两天之后
when he comes crawling back in here
你儿子爬回来的时候
in two days.
你得告诉他
Mm. Tops!
嗯 最多两天
Actually, it's gonna be one day
事实上 如果你没给他带抗过敏药的话
if you didn't pack his Zyrtec.
一天就够了
Did you pack it, Dre?
你打包了么Dre
No. Ha ha!
没有 哈哈
Wow, these Russian bots are really after Migos.
哇 这些俄♥罗♥斯♥机器人号♥真是咬着Migos不放
Hey there. Hey!
嘿 嘿
Oh, I remember this.
哦 我记得这个
An open door's a lot cheaper than AC.
开着大门比开空调便宜多了
Plus, I don't even have AC.
另外 我也没有空调
But I'm Zion. You must be Pop-Pop.
不过我是Zion 您一定是爷爷
Oh, just Pops.
哦 叫老爹就行
More than one "Pop" In the name,
已经从爹变成了老爹
I'm a step away from being in a diaper.
再喊老点就成老年痴爹了
Okay. I'm... gonna go do something else now.
好吧 那我去干别的了
Okay.
好吧
Shacking up with an older woman?
和一个比你年纪大的女生同居
Now, that, I can understand.
现在我懂为什么了
She's just a friend. Okay? I'm crashing on the couch.
她只是一个朋友 好吗 我只是临时在沙发上睡一下
"Just a friend."
"只是朋友"
You kids, boy.
你们这些年轻人啊
Here. Here's your allergy pills.
给你 你的过敏药
Don't want you to die on us while you're out here on your own.
不想让你自己一个人死在外面
If you're coming to convince me to go back to college,
如果你是想来劝我回去上大学
it is not happening.
那就免谈
I got no business telling anybody
我没工夫教育任何人
what they should be doing with their lives.
如何度过他们的人生
I live in my son's guest house
我住在我儿子的客房♥里
and I got a credit card with Jack's name on it.
还有张用Jack的名字开户的信♥用♥卡♥
Came to talk to you about what you said to your dad.
我只是过来跟你谈谈你对你♥爸♥说的那些话
He told you? Hell yeah, he told me.
他跟你说了吗 对啊 他告诉我了
If you'd have said that to me,
如果你对我说那些话
I'd have shot you.
我会开枪你
Well... shot at you.
哦 是开枪打你
But I'd have come close enough to make you wonder
但是我会离你很近 近到让你怀疑
whether or not I missed on purpose.
我到底是不是故意打偏的
Learned that from your Grandma.
这是从你奶奶那儿学到的
I wasn't trying to be disrespectful.
我不是想不尊重他们
You don't understand what kind of sacrifices
你不知道他为你做出了
he's made for you, Junior.
怎样的牺牲 Junior
I couldn't do what he did for two kids,
他为两个孩子所做的事 我都做不到
let alone five.
更别说五个了
I was just trying to
我只是在试着
make him understand where I'm coming from.
让他明白我的难处
Well, maybe it's time for you to try to understand
也许现在该你去理解
where he's coming from.
他的难处了
Your father's a good man, Junior.
你父亲是个好人 Junior
Don't you tell him I said that.
别告诉他我说了这句话啊
Thanks, Pops.
谢了 老爹
Uh, wait.
啊 等等
W-Why do you have a credit card in Jack's name?
为 为什么你有张Jack账户的信♥用♥卡♥
'Cause I ruined your credit a long time ago, boy.
因为我在很久以前就把你的信用分搞垮了 孩子
Hey.
嘿
Thanks for not changing the locks.
谢谢你还没换家里的锁
They come tomorrow.
锁匠明天就来
Dad, I'm sorry.
爸 对不起
I never should've said any of those things to you.
我不应该对你说那些话的
What things?
哪些话
When you called me a coward?
不该叫我懦夫
Or when you said I wasted my life?
还是不该说我虚度了人生
Well, this is kind of a blanket sorry.
我为我说的所有话道歉
I was way out of line.
我太过分了
And I wouldn't even be able to make any choices
而且如果不是你为我做了那么多牺牲的话
if it wasn't for the sacrifices that you made for me.
我现在也不会有做选择的资格了
Thank you for saying that, son.
谢谢你能这么说 儿子
But for the record, I didn't sacrifice anything.
但是我要声明一点 我并没有牺牲任何东西
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表