It's a fact. The Johnson family loves Halloween.
划重点 Johnson家族热爱万圣节
We love th e decorating...
我们喜欢搞装饰
the trick-or-treating.
不给糖就捣蛋
We love the mischief.
还有恶作剧
But what we love most
但我们最爱的
is showing out in our family costume.
还是穿上家族套装闪亮登场
Now, choosing the perfect costume isn't always easy.
选择完美的装扮可不是一桩易事
Sometimes we're cartoon superheroes.
有时 我们是卡♥通♥里的超级英雄
Sometimes we're real heroes.
有时 则是现实中的英雄
But this year, we get to be both.
但今年 我们可以两者兼顾
Because of "Black Panther," we not only own the box office,
因为有了<黑豹> 我们不仅统领票房♥
we own Halloween.
万圣节也是胜券在握
Wakanda forever!
瓦坎达万岁
All right. Halloween dress rehearsal.
好了 现在是万圣节彩排时间
You two need to put on these.
你俩快把衣服换上
Yeah.
对头
We're not dressing up this year.
我俩今年不玩变装了
But we got Black Panther.
但我们可是<黑豹>啊
And it took me two hours to do all of this.
我花了两个小时才弄好的
And it took me two days to do all of this.
我可是搞了两天呢
But why are you guys not dressing up?
为什么你们今年不想变装了
No one is. What?
因为没人这么做 什么
No one in our school's even doing Halloween.
我们学校都没人过万圣节了
The only thing going on is Cameron Carter's party,
唯一的活动就是Cameron Carter的派对
and fingers crossed we get invited.
上天保佑我们能被邀请
Well, of course you guys are gonna get invited.
你们当然会被邀请啦
Are you kidding me? You're adorbs.
开玩笑呢 你俩萌死啦
It's very exclusive.
他的派对超级难进
I mean, he only has been giving out two invitations a day,
他每天只会发出两份邀请
and tomorrow's the last two.
明天就是最后两份了
That is so cruel.
也太苛刻了
Nuh-unh. That is so cool.
才不是 明明是很酷
Build the hype.
先造势
Then people suck up to you to be a part of that hype.
然后大家为了蹭热度 就会来巴结你
Then you create the demand for the hype.
你就引领了一股潮流
Oh, I got to meet this dude Cameron.
我得会会这个Cameron小老弟
It's Cameron Carter.
人家叫Cameron Carter
He's so cool, he has full-name status.
他太酷了 都得称呼他的全名
I do not think Cameron Carter is so cool.
我可不觉得这小子有多酷
Who does he think he is?
也太把自己当回事儿了
Look, we don't have time to explain Cameron Carter to you.
我们没空再给你们讲Cameron Carter的事情了
Oh. Well, she told you. Someone's very busy. My goodness.
你丫头都这么说了 这俩可真忙活 我的天呐
And so it begins.
一切就这样开始了
What are you talking about? Seventh grade.
你在说啥呢 七年级
It's like a blood bath.
血流成河 惨不忍♥睹
You make one mistake, and you're dead.
走错一步 万劫不复
Like my seventh grade hike to the Falls.
比如我七年级去瀑布徒步的那次
The Falls.
瀑布啊
I forgot to put a protein bar in my backpack,
我忘记往包里装能量棒了
and I fainted from exhaustion.
然后饿得晕了过去
When I awoke, I was being carried by a small girl
醒过来的时候 一个娇弱少女怀抱着我
like we were on our honeymoon in the Poconos.
我们就像在波可诺山区度蜜月的恩爱情侣
Ladies' man rep gone like that.
少女杀手的名号♥不胫而走
You had a ladies' man rep?
就你还少女杀手呢
You don't sweep the math awards
席卷数学奖项
and not become a ladies' man.
是成为少女杀手的保障
Bow... Yeah.
Bow 怎么了
Don't listen to him.
别听他的
Your son's a weirdo.
你儿子是个怪胎
The twins, they'll be all right.
双胞胎会没事的
No, he's right.
不 他说得对
I remember in seventh grade,
我还记得我七年级的时候
I washed my hair and I let it air dry.
我洗完头发之后 让它自然风干
And my mom, she said I looked like
我妈跟我说 我看上去
a beautiful African princess.
就像一个美丽的非洲公主
It didn't dry the way I thought it would.
但是头发干了之后跟我想的不太一样
Sorry, no room...
抱歉哦 没位置了
Helmet Hair.
头盔妹
Helmet Hair?
头盔妹
That's hilarious!
太搞笑了
No, it's not!
搞笑个鬼啊
Dre, they voted me "Most Likely to Survive a Car Crash."
他们把我选为了"最有可能从车祸中死里逃生的人"
Also hilarious. Oh, my God. You know what...
也很搞笑嘛 天呐 你让我怎么跟你说
Where the hell did you go to middle school, Bow?
你是在哪儿上的中学啊 Bow
The Apollo? This is serious, Dre.
阿波罗剧场吗 我在说正事 Dre
Seventh grade is hard enough
七年级本身就很难捱了
without being excluded from parties.
更别提被小团体排挤什么的
We need to go talk to the school.
我们得跟学校谈谈这事
It's just one party
只是个派对而已
that they still might get invited to.
而且他们还有被邀请的机会
And if they don't, then they'll deal with it.
就算没有 那也有没被邀请的活法
And how did you deal with being left out
那你七年级被排挤的时候
in seventh grade?
又是怎么应对的呢
I was the king of seventh grade.
我是七年级小霸王
I never took a loss.
我从不失手
Junior, thanks for helping me pick up the dry cleaning.
Junior 谢谢你帮我取了干洗完的衣服
Those choir robes are heavy.
唱诗班的长袍可沉死了
Yeah, thank you for helping me fill my day.
不 我应该谢谢你让我有事可做
Gap year is definitely off to a slow start.
我的空档年现在进展还很缓慢
You ever feel like you've read the whole Internet?
你有过"互联网都被我看遍了"的感觉吗
You ever feel like you didn't wash your...
那你有过"我感觉我今天早上"
face this morning? I...
"没洗脸"的感觉 我
Hey, Miss Ruby.
Ruby女士 你好
So good to see you.
见到你真好
Oh, honey, it's good to see you, too.
亲爱的 我也好高兴见到你
We are so gonna need your voice tonight.
我们今晚太需要你的歌♥声了
Oh, well, you know me. When the Lord calls...
你是知道的 当主需要我的时候
**I come running!*
*我会一马当先
Who's this?
这位是谁
Niecy, this is my grandson, Junior.
Niecy 这是我孙子 Junior
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Niecy's our little star.
Niecy是我们的小明星
She's been with us since she was 10 years old.
她从十岁起就和我们一块唱歌♥了
I poached her from First Faith.
我把她从"第一信仰"那里挖过来的
Place fell on the skids after that.
她走后那地方就一蹶不振了
It's an Olive's Garden now.
那里现在改成了一家橄榄园餐厅
Go, Niecy. Give him a little taste.
来 Niecy 唱两句给他听听
**Oh, happy days*
*喜乐之日
*When Jesus washed. He washed my sins away*
*吾主之圣灵沐浴 洗去我的罪恶
Wow.
哇哦
She's never going secular.
这丫头信仰老坚定了
All right, you two little babies chat, okay?
好了 你们俩小年轻先聊着 好吗
But, uh, don't let him bore you
但是你可犯不着
talking about that wizard Harvey Porter
听他絮叨什么巫师哈威·颇特
who fights those hog wars.
还有他的野猪大战什么的
It's Harry Potter, Grandma. Yeah, yeah.
是哈利·波特啦 奶奶 随便啦
I haven't read those books in years, so...
我都很多年没读哈利·波特了
Yeah, me neither.
我也是 好久不看了
I actually just re-read them.
我其实最近才又看了一遍
Me, too.
我也是
They hold up, right?
经久不衰 对吧
A story for all ages.
老少皆宜的好书
Anyway, what's your story?
跟我介绍下你自己呗
You, uh, go to college on the first try?
你 呃 是第一次上大学吗
Hello. Hi.
你好啊 嗨
Hello, Principal Biggs.
好久不见 Biggs校长
I can't get your kids invited to Cameron Carter's party.
我没法把你家孩子们弄进Cameron Carter的派对
Dang it.
真该死
I told her.
我都跟她说了
Doesn't this school have a rule
这学校就没个校规什么的吗
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表