It's often been said, "A man's home is his castle."
人们常说 "一个人的家就是他的城♥堡♥"
We do everything necessary to maintain and protect our property.
我们尽一切努力去维护我们的领地
帮个忙呗
驱龙特勤
The only problem is,
唯一的问题是
you can't control what other people do with their castles...
你管不了其他人在自己的城♥堡♥里做什么
which can really suck if you happen to be the castle-owner next door.
这太糟心了 尤其是你碰巧就是那些人的邻居
Yep.
没错
That's what's been happening in my kingdom.
这正是我的王国的近期遭遇
Ugh, will you look at this?
呃 看看这都成什么样了
Hey, Dre, what ya doing?
嘿 Dre 你在干嘛呀
Come on, Janine! Oh, I'm sorry.
别突然蹦出来啊 Janine 对不起啊
I wanted to talk to you,
我想和你聊聊
and sometimes when I knock on your door,
但有时我去敲你家门
I feel like you guys pretend not to be home.
我感觉你们假装不在家
We don't pretend not to be home.
我们没有假装不在家
We pretend we can't hear the door.
我们假装没听到敲门声
All right, uh, is this... Is all this Airbnb people?
好吧 这些全是爱彼迎的租客干的吗
Yeah, the Kellys really screwed us when they decided to rent out their house.
对啊 Kelly一家决定把房♥子租出去简直要整死我们了
I mean,these people leave pizza boxes on the lawn,
这些人把吃剩的披萨盒扔到草坪上
they... they park in front of my driveway.
他们把车停在我的车道上
Last weekend, there was a party.
上周末还办了个派对
I found human poo in my garden.
我在我的花♥园♥里发现了人拉的屎
It could've been an animal.
有可能是动物拉的屎啊
Ohh, Dre, I think I know the difference.
哦 Dre 我想我能分得清
I can't believe I'm agreeing with you, but...
不敢相信我竟然会和你达成共识 但是
this does need to be handled.
这事儿真的需要管管了
That's why I'm talking to all the neighbors,
所以我和所有邻居们谈了谈
and we are gonna call the police. Nope!
我们打算叫警♥察♥ 那还是算了吧
Good luck with your white-people fight.
祝你们用白人的方法抗♥议♥成功
Keep my name out of it.
别算上我
You guys wouldn't believe what Janine just asked me to do.
你们肯定不敢相信刚刚Janine让我♥干♥什么
She tried to get you to call the police about those renters.
她让你去叫警♥察♥管管那些租♥房♥♥的
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
Blond hair? Always outside?
她是不是金色头发 总是在外面晃悠
I know a snitch when I see one.
看她那样儿就知道是个告密的
She's right to want to do something, though.
但是她想采取些措施是对的啊
You know,I was running by that house this morning,
我今天晨跑经过那栋房♥子
and a couple of the guys were catcalling me...
有几个人在对我吹口哨
saying I was sexy.
还说我很性感
You've just been waiting for a way to get that story out?
你就是在找机会说你这个事儿吧
Oh, yeah.Oh, yeah.
对啊对啊
Haha. And I'm gonna tell it when I get to work,
哈哈 我还要去上班的地方说呢
but seriously, that house is a problem.
但是说真的 那房♥子是个麻烦
Okay, well, calling the cops is not an option.
行吧 但是叫警♥察♥来绝对不行
Okay. The Johnsons don't snitch.
好吧 Johnson一家绝不打小报告
That's right.
说得很对
Wait, I thought Johnsons don't eat leftovers.
等等 我以为咱们的家训是绝不吃隔夜饭呢
No, that's just because Dad doesn't leave enough for leftovers.
不是 那是因为爸爸根本不会剩下什么饭菜
Junior, I wanted Cheddar Bunnies instead of Goldfish.
Junior 我要兔子饼干 不是小鱼的
Ooh,that new kid, Wyatt, he loves Cheddar Bunnies,too.
哦 那个新来的Wyatt 他也喜欢兔子饼干
Puff, what?! Shut up. I don't even know Wyatt.
噗 啥玩意儿 快闭嘴吧 我根本不认识Wyatt
I don't even know if he eats.
我都不知道他吃不吃东西
All right, I got to go to the hospital, guys.
好了 我得去医院上班了 同志们
There's been a horrible bus accident. Bye.
出了个可怕的公交车事故 再见咯
All right, Bow. Bye, Mom.
好吧 走好 再见 妈妈
Bye. Yeah, you do.
拜拜 你认识他啊
You gave Wyatt all of your snacks yesterday.
你昨天把所有零食都给Wyatt了
Shut... up!
给我 闭 嘴
Oh,my God.
上帝啊
Oh,my God.
天呐
My baby girl... has a crush on a boy.
我的宝贝女儿对一个男孩心动了耶
Yes, she does.
没错 就是心动
You've got a crush on a boy!
你对男孩心动了
Kindly unhand me,Mother. Unhanding.
劳驾把手拿开 妈妈 拿开啦
Hey,sorry I'm late, guys.
很抱歉我迟到了 伙计们
My neighbor won't leave me alone.
我邻居老缠着我
Been there.
我也遇到过
But look it, you got to tell her, say,
但是听着 Dre 你必须告诉她
"Hey, we're both married. This has got to end, Jocelyn.
"嘿 我们都结婚了 必须结束了 Jocelyn
You know, eventually, your husband's gonna come home from war."
最终你丈夫会打完仗回家的"
Okay, your life is disgusting.
行吧 你的生活真恶心
And it's not that.
我遇到的不是这回事
She wants me to call the police on an Airbnb on our block.
她想让我叫警♥察♥来管我们街区的爱彼迎租客
No, she don't. Yes, she does.
不是吧 她就是这样说的
What's the big deal about having renters on your street?
你们街区有租客是什么大事吗
Yeah, and where do you have to be from
说的是啊 况且你是从哪里看出来
to think that your neighborhood is a vacation destination?
你的社区是个度假胜地的啊
Really, just call the cops.
讲真的 叫警♥察♥吧
I'm not gonna do that, all right,
我不会叫警♥察♥来的 好吧
because Black people, we don't snitch.
因为我们黑人不会去告密的
That's right. We do not.
就是的 我们才不会呢
I once was tied up in a basement with a phone that only dialed 911,
我有次被绑在地下室里 身边只有一部只能拨911的手♥机♥
and I still refused to snitch on my captors.
我仍断然拒绝说出抓我的人是谁
They say,"Snitches get stitches."
他们都说"告密人 嘴缝针"
Unfortunately, so do non-snitches.
但不幸的是 不告密也缝针
Oh, my God. They stabbed you? Worse.
我天呐 他们捅了你吗 比这还糟
When I finally got home,I tried to cut a bagel.
我好不容易到家想切开一个百吉饼
Six stitches in my palm.
最后手掌缝了六针
But I never snitched on that bagel.
但我从没告发过是百吉饼干的
Calling law enforcement is not snitching.
报♥警♥不是告密
And besides, as a landowner, it's actually one of your constitutional rights.
而且作为一个业主 这是宪法赋予你的权利啊
Just doesn't feel right.
就是感觉不对劲
Okay, let's say your house catches on fire. What do you do?
好吧 假设你家着火了 你怎么办
You call the fire department,right?
你叫火警 对吧
If your son falls and breaks his leg,
如果你儿子摔断腿了
you call the ambulance, right?
你就叫救护车 对吧
If your yacht ran aground full of cocaine and prostitutes,
如果你的游艇搁浅的时候上面装满了毒品和妓♥女♥
you'd call a senator.
你就叫个参议员来看看
I'm just saying.
我就是想说
Make the system work for you.
让执法部门为你服务
Ooh,I am slaying in this one.
哦 我这张照片绝了
Ugh,but my eyes are closed.
哎 但我眼睛是闭着的
Oh, no, I got you, sis.
我来帮你 小姐妹
Just use that Top Shot thing.
只要选"最佳照片"就行了
All right. And boom. Check it out.
好了 搞定 快看
It automatically loses the sleepy-slay pic and chooses the best one.
它会自动选择最佳照片并过滤到糟糕的那些
Crisis averted. Thank you!
危机解除 谢谢你
Boy, bye... boy, hi.
再见了您嘞 美女你好
What are we doing?
看看我的宝贝女儿在干嘛呀
Ooh...hi.
哦 看呐
Are we posting pictures for Wyatt?
是不是在给Wyatt发照片啊
Let me see.
快让我看看
Let me get in here.
让我坐进来
I'm coming, I'm coming.
让一让 让一让
Let me see, let me see, let me see, let me see, let me see!
让我看看 让我看看
That one's beautiful. What?!
这张好好看哦 什么鬼
How you gonna put me out there like that?
你怎么能把我这种样子的照片发出去呢
I didn't put you anywhere!
我没发你的照片呀
You don't see that wonky eyebrow?
你没看到这眉毛多奇怪吗
Diane, you have Mommy's eyebrows.
Diane 你明明继承了妈妈的美眉
You do.
确实是
So just delete that one that Mom liked
所以快删掉妈妈中意的照片
and post that one.
然后发这张
He liked it already!
他已经点赞了
No way! Yeah!
不可能 太棒了
Oh, my God! Ah, ah, okay.
天哪天哪天哪 不要慌
Everybody calm down. You know what you need to do?
大家都冷静点 你们知道这时候该做什么吗
You need to like one of his pictures.
你得去给他的照片点赞
Oh, should she, Mom?
真的吗 妈妈
Yes! One or two or maybe all?
当然 只赞一两张 还是全部点赞
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表