Ohh, guys, I love you!
哦 我爱你们
That was sweet.
真好
Think I can get a hug, too?
我们也来抱一个
I hate you.
我恨你
Thank you for saying that quietly.
谢谢你小声说
Actually, he didn't.
其实不算小声
So, I came around to some parts of camping.
于是 我参与了一些野营活动
Like s'mores.
比如说烤棉花糖夹心饼干
And sing-alongs, once I could pick the songs.
还有合唱 只要我能选歌♥
**If I didn't ride blade on curbs, would you still...*
*如果我开不起豪车 你还会
**Love me?*
*爱我吗
**If I made up my mind at work, would you still...*
*如果我忙于工作 你还会
**Love me?*
*爱我吗
**Keep it hundred, I'd rather you trust me than to...*
*实话实说 我更希望你相信我 比起
**Love me*
*爱我
Can I do the Kendrick part now?
我能唱Kendrick的部分了吗
Janine! Sit down!
Janine 坐下
Oh. Hi.
哦 嗨
I've been thinking about what you said,
我一直在想你说的话
and you were right.
你是对的
I'm sorry I didn't recognize
很抱歉没意识到
what Dr. Cole was doing yesterday.
Cole医生昨天的言行
Did you... come to that conclusion on your own?
你是自己想明白的吗
Well, uh, she was loud-talking at Dr. Chen
呃 她大声议论陈医生
because she didn't think she spoke English.
因为她觉得陈医生不会英语
What?! Yeah.
什么 是的
Dr. Chen is from Bakersfield.
陈医生来自贝克斯菲尔德
So my eyes are open now.
我算是开了眼界
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
And honestly,
说实话
it feels really nice to be seen and heard, so thank you.
有人关注和倾听真的很好 谢谢你
Good.
挺好的
And listen, if I ever do one of these micro-aggressions,
听着 如果我有微歧视的行为
will you please let me know?
希望你能告诉我
Actually, there's, uh...
其实吧 有
there's a gender one.
有一些性别歧视
Um, you have a tendency to interrupt...
呃 你老是打断
Let me stop you there.
我打断一下
I think if I did one of these micro-aggressions,
我觉得如果我真的有微歧视
I would know it.
我会察觉到的
Okay. 'Cause...
好吧 因为
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表