So, Junior's been interning at Stevens & Lido.
那么 Junior正在Stevens & Lido公♥司♥实习
Hey, guys.
嘿 各位
Thanks for the opportunity.
谢谢你们给我这个机会
And like starting any new job,
就像每份工作刚开头时一样
there were some growing pains.
一开始都会经历一些痛苦
Stevens & Lido.
这里是Stevens & Lido公♥司♥
Oh, yes, ma'am, Mr. Stevens is in the bathroom,
哦 是的 女士 Stevens先生正在洗手间
so why don't you call back... Bathroom?!
所以你可以等下再打回来 洗手间
... in like 30 minutes. Hey!
大概30分钟后吧 嘿
Cut it out! I'm so sorry!
别说了 我很抱歉
45 minutes! What are you talking...
45分钟后吧 你在说什么
Don't answer the phone anymore.
别再接电♥话♥了
Some major growing pains.
也有一些比较严重的痛苦
Thanks for changing that.
谢谢你换了水
Allow me. Thank you.
我来帮你吧 谢谢
I have a meeting!
我还有个会议呢
This almost never happens!
这是第一次发生这样的情况
Which leads us to today.
这些事让我们走到了今天这一步
I'll have the Italian sub.
我要意大利潜艇三明治
Okeydoke.
没问题
And to make it easy on you,
为了让你方便点
I'll get the same thing.
我要个一样的
Just make sure my meat is on the outside of the sandwich.
但是记得 我的肉要在三明治的外面
I'm not even trying to touch bread.
我甚至都不想碰面包
Got to keep my shoulders sexy.
因为我必须保持我肩膀的性感线条
Do you just, like, not want bread?
那你就不想要面包是吗
No.
不是
A sandwich with no bread is just a pile of meat.
没有面包的三明治只是一堆肉
Dude.
小老弟
Okay. Uh, lettuce and tomato?
好吧 呃 那生菜和西红柿呢
Sure.
当然要
Have them put it in a bowl
让他们把生菜和西红柿放在一个碗里
and chop it up and throw some dressing on it.
切碎 再放点调料
So, a-a salad.
所以 就是一份沙拉
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
Have you not had a sandwich before?
你以前没吃过三明治吗
Is it... just me?
还是 只有我这样
It was taking him a while to find his footing,
虽然花了他不少时间
but he was settling into his role of intern.
但他还是在一步步进入实习的角色
Hey, Dad. I hope you don't mind...
嘿 爸爸 我希望你不介意
... but I had a couple of thoughts for the Southland Mutual pitch today.
不过我有关于今天讨论的南岸互助社宣传口号♥的一些想法
Okay, well, I do mind.
嗯 但我介意
You're not ready. How do you know?
你还没准备好 你怎么知道
Because you gave me Charlie's lunch.
因为你把Charlie的午饭给我了
Southland Mutual... It's your money!
南岸互助社 都是你的钱
Southland Mutual... It's your money!
南岸互助社 都是你的钱
Southland Mutual... It's your money.
南岸互助社 都是你的钱
Enough! Enough!
好了 够了
You've actually found voices more annoying than my ex-wife,
你们找到的声音比我前妻的声音还烦人
may she rest in peace.
愿她安息
We are going back to the drawing board.
我们要从头再来了
That is crap. Mmhmm.
这些太烂了 嗯哼
I might have a solution.
我可能有个方案
What?
什么
If I may...
如果我可以
You may not.
你不可以
No, no, no, l-let him go.
不不不 让他说
It's not like I'll be embarrassed.
反正又不是我尴尬
What have you got?
你有什么想法
Know this,
记住
if the words "Star" Or "Wars" come out of your mouth,
如果你说了"星球"或者"大战"之类的词
I will knock you into a galaxy far, far away.
我就把你扔到非常遥远 无比遥远的星系去
I think the slogan works.
我觉得这个口号♥还是可行的
It's... you know, just missing a little something.
只是 你知道 缺了一点点
Like, uh...
比如 呃
"Southland Mutual...It's your money...Yeah."
"南岸互助社 都是你的钱 耶"
Hate it.
我讨厌这个
Interesting.
有意思
Yeah, that, too.
嗯 我也那么想
I-If you like that, I thought about a "Yes" or a-a "Yep."
我 如果你喜欢那个的话 我在考虑加个"是的"或者"是啊"
What about a-a "Maybe"
或者加个"也许吧"怎么样
or a "Okeydokey" Or a "Damn straight"?
或者"没问题"或者"太对了"
Well, what about a "Yes"?
好吧 加个"是的"怎么样呢
What were you doing?
你刚在干什么
You guys were stuck,
你们遇到瓶颈了
and I thought my idea might help.
然后我想着也许我能帮上忙
They always say a good idea can come from anywhere.
俗话说 一个好想法可以来自任何地方
Yeah, it comes from people who sit around this table.
是啊 一个好想法来自在这张桌子上有一席之地的人
Leave the ad stuff to us,
把广♥告♥的事留给我们吧
and we'll leave the "Not knowing your place" To you.
而我们会把"不自量力"这句话留给你
Yeah, and everyone leave my laptop to me.
没错 然后大家都要把我的笔记本留给我
This is a real computer
这可是台真正的电脑
and not a toy that sends zoo e-mails.
而不是个乱发动物园邮件的玩具
But, wait, wh-what?
但是 等等 啥
Hmm?
什么
But, guys, Mr. Stevens liked my pitch.
但是 Stevens先生喜欢我提出的口号♥
He said it was interesting.
他说那有意思
You don't know what "interesting" means.
你不知道"有意思"是什么意思
What if you took off all of your clothes
如果你脱♥光♥了
and your girlfriend says, "interesting"
然后你女朋友说"有意思"
and then leaves the room?
之后就走出了房♥间
Do you think she's coming back?
你觉得她还会回来吗
Depends... is it hot or cold in the room?
不一定 房♥间里冷还是热呢
Boy, that's not the point!
小伙子 那不是重点
You spoke out of turn!
你说话太冒失了
You could have gotten both of us fired.
你有可能会让我们俩都被炒鱿鱼
Oh. I'm sorry. I...
哦 抱歉 我
I didn't realize that.
我没意识到那点
Well...
好吧
Well, I couldn't get fired
好吧 我不可能被炒鱿鱼
'cause I have a very tight lawsuit, but you?
因为我有强有力的劳动合同保障我的权益 但你呢
You don't have tapes.
你啥也没有
You blew it, college boy.
你完全搞砸了 大学生
Your days are numbered here.
你在这里的日子屈指可数了
Excuse me.
不好意思
I have to go handle this...business.
我必须解决一下这个 事情
What you guys doing? Quiet.
你们在干什么 安静
She concentrating on my science homework.
她正专注在做我的科学作业
Hey, hey, hey, get a few wrong so that they know I did it.
嘿 嘿 嘿 做错几题 这样他们就会觉得是我做的了
You know that's the Stunts' brand and everything, so...
那可是炫酷姐的特色 所以
Stunts, it's actually pretty interesting.
炫酷姐 那其实很有趣
If you just... Pass.
只要你 不要
So, uh, where's Dr. Bow at?
所以 呃 Bow医生去哪儿了
I got a weird mole I want to show her.
我有颗很奇怪的痣想找她看
She's meeting with Mrs. Keeley.
她在和Keeley夫人见面
You're letting Mom go to a parent-teacher conference?
你让妈妈去家长会了吗
Ugh, rookie move.
啊 你还是太嫩了
Are you supposed to have street smarts?
你不是应该有些街头本领才对吗
We told her that they stopped doing parent-teacher conferences years ago.
我们告诉她 学校几年前开始就不开家长会了
Yeah. She also believes we don't get grades during the month of Ramadan.
嗯 她还相信了我们在斋月不会出成绩
Look, the point is,
听着 问题是
she's going to embarrass you,
她会让你丢脸的
like when she dances.
就像她跳舞的时候
And it's gonna be sad...
然后就会变成一个悲伤的故事
like when she dances.
就像她跳舞的时候
She's just talking to a teacher.
她只是去和老师谈话
How bad can it be?
能有多糟呢
What's the deal-y, Mrs. Keeley?
有什么事呢 Keeley女士
Give me the real-y.
来告诉我实话吧
I've got 40 more parents after this. Oh, that's fine.
我等下还要和40个家长谈话 哦 没问题
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表