Take some space to figure out what you want
留点空间 想清楚你要什么
before you decide to commit.
然后再做承诺
I hear you, Pops.
我懂了 老爹
And I thought about what you said.
还有 我考虑了你说的话
I'm gonna ask Nadine out again.
我要再约Nadine出来了
Ankle lady? Really?
脚踝女士 真的吗
I could go for the second date, see what all the fuss is about.
我可以去第二次约会 看看有什么好大惊小怪的
Good for you, Pops.
真是太好了 老爹
Yep. And if that works out,
是啊 而且 如果成功了
maybe I'll ask Marsha on a second date.
也许我还会和Marsha来个二次约会
Oh, yeah, and maybe Ruth.
噢 没错 也许还有Ruth
Okay.
好吧
Ooh.
噢
Yeah.
没错
And Mary.
还有Mary
Quite contrary. Ooh, she's hella fine.
正相反 噢 她可辣了
Everyone copes in different ways with the fear of
每个人用不同的方式处理那种恐惧
their kids being out in the real world.
担心他们的孩子离开家去到真实世界
I did it by taking in their rooms.
我的做法是 步入他们的房♥间
And, yeah, it made me feel closer to them.
没错 这让我感觉离他们更近
But I only did it six times that night.
但在那晚 我只这么做了六次
I'm not insane like Bow.
我才不像Bow那么疯狂呢
And I came down the next morning
而且我第二天早上起床下楼
to the sweetest sound ever.
就听到了那最甜美的声音
So, when you pee on sand, there's all this back splash.
所以 当你尿在沙子上时 会全溅回来
Who knew?
谁知道呢
No one, because we're not animals.
没人知道 因为我们不是野生动物
Yes, you are.
是的 你们就是
Hey, Dad. Hey.
嗨 老爸 嗨
So, did you guys have fun?
你俩玩得开心吗
Yeah. It was great.
当然 太棒了
The Copelands let us sleep on top of the RV
Copeland一家让我们睡在房♥车顶上
and do target practice.
还做打靶练习
With what?
用什么打
Huh?
啥
Well, in a few months, they're gonna be going to Joshua Tree.
对了 几个月后 他们要去约书亚树国家公园
Can we go?
我们能去吗
Sure.
当然
Hey, but make sure you tell your mother,
嗨 但记得告诉你们的妈妈
because she gets a little weird when you guys go away.
因为你俩一走她就有点怪怪的
Okay.
好的
And a little later, the three of us can go get some ice cream.
之后呢 我们三个就去吃点冰淇淋
Okay. All right.
好 行
Hey, come here.
嗨 来这
I missed you guys.
我想你们了
We missed you, too.
我们也想你
Love.
爱
But still fear.
并恐惧着
Hey.
嗨
Hey. You're up late.
嗨 你熬夜了
Yep.
是啊
Goodnight, son.
晚安 儿子
Were you up waiting on me?
你特意晚睡等我吗
Hell no.
才不是呢
I do some of my best reading at midnight on Wednesday.
周三半夜是我的最佳阅读时间
Okay, look at this, Pops. You were waiting on me.
好吧 看看这个 老爹 你就是在等我
Man, you got a list of all my hang-outs crossed off.
天呐 你还有一个名单 划掉了我的所有常去地
You...
你
You called the hospitals?
你还打给医院了吗
Pops, you do love me.
老爹 你真的好爱我
No, I don't.
不 我不爱
It's just that, if something happened to you,
只是 如果你遭遇了什么
I got to find a new place to live.
我还得找个新地方住
I love you, too, Pops.
我也爱你 老爹
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表