Forgiveness.
宽容
Black people in general
黑人群体总体来说
are very forgiving.
还是非常宽容的
We forgive our mayors.
我们原谅了市长
We forgave a certain coffee chain
我们原谅了某个咖啡产业链
for that racist manager calling the police on us.
其中有个种族歧视的经理报♥警♥抓我们的行为
Okay, maybe I forgave them a little earlier than most.
好吧 可能我原谅他们比大多数人要快了一点
See, we understand that life is hard enough.
要知道 我们很清楚生活已经够艰辛
So being able to forgive people is necessary
所以原谅别人也是为了
for us to let go and move on.
让我们自己不再纠缠过去向前看
Yo.
喂
Hey, it's Perry... Kyra's dad.
嘿 我是Perry Kyra她爸
Can I talk to her?
我能和她说两句吗
But there's some people you just can't forgive.
但有些人无论如何也不能原谅
Kyra's been with us all these months
Kyra和我们一起住了几个月了
and this is the first time he calls? Unbelievable.
他现在才打电♥话♥来吗 难以置信
Yeah, I know, Perry. I know. You know I know.
嗯 我知道 Perry 我懂 你知道我懂的
What kind of dad would just abandon his daughter
哪有爸爸会抛弃自己的女儿
and let her couch surf for years?
让她多年来到处睡沙发
Why are we so upset?
你问我们为什么这么生气
Because Kyra's an honorary Johnson now.
因为Kyra现在是名荣誉Johnson成员了
We accepted her with open arms.
我们张开双臂接纳了她
Turn off the lights and turn off the TV
把灯和电视都关上
because Kyra is gonna have to take care of Kyra! Dre,
因为Kyra要自己照顾自己了 Dre
Dre. Hmm?
Dre 怎么了
Kyra's here.
Kyra在这儿呢
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Okay, maybe not. But what choice did we have?
好吧 也没有很欣然接纳她 但我们有别的选择吗
Things were pretty rough for her before she got to us.
她来我们家之前日子过得太苦了
A couple years ago, I stayed in a shelter for a bit,
几年前 我在一家收♥容♥所♥待过一段时间
and all my stuff got stolen.
结果我所有的东西都被偷了
Turns out,
事实证明
I love to travel light.
我还挺喜欢轻装上阵的
Bow, I don't think that was a joke.
Bow 我不觉得她在开玩笑
That one wasn't... No.
啊 没有吗 不
We worked hard to get her into a better school.
我们努力让她上好学校
Well, she got in.
她被录取了
What? Oh, my goodness!
什么 噢 我的天
I'm perfect.
我太完美了
She's finally comfortable with her new life,
她终于熟悉了新生活
and she's truly one of us.
也真正成为了我们家的一份子
I think that's a ladies' jacket.
我觉得那是件女装外套
Proud of that girl.
真替这姑娘骄傲
And nothing can slow her down.
她已经无人可挡了
Except her daddy, Perry.
除了她爸 Perry
That dude has never had his act together.
那货一直行为不端
Like, he spent all of '09
比如 他2009年一整年
squatting in foreclosed homes.
都偷偷住在别人无权赎回的房♥子里
And didn't you tell me that he was gonna try and start
你不是跟我说过他要试着开
a vape shop/phone screen repair store?
一家电子香烟兼修屏店吗
Yes! You talking about Shattered Grass?
是啊 你是说"杂草碎片"吗
I still think that's a good idea.
我还是觉得这主意挺不错的
Mama, what did he say?
妈妈 他说什么
He's coming to get her. Excuse me?
他要来接她走 什么玩意儿
Well, he just can't take her away from us.
他不能说把她接走就把她接走
Yeah, well, he's coming Tuesday.
他周二就来了
Tuesday?!
周二
Oh, my God! Dre...
我的天 Dre
Kyra just hit her stride at Valley Glen.
Kyra刚在格伦谷中学站稳脚跟
I mean, she... she killed it at that science fair.
她在科学展览上大显身手
Yeah, she got Jack excited about science. I know.
是啊 她让Jack对科学产生了兴趣 我知道
Y-You know he got a C-plus on his bio test the other day?
你 你知道他那天生物考试得了C+吗
I know.
我知道
Oh, I can't believe Perry's doing this.
我真不敢相信Perry要带她走
Oh, I'm sorry.
真抱歉啊
We don't support a black father
我们难道不该支持一位黑人父亲
who comes back for his child?
来接他的孩子吗
That's who we are now?
我们现在难道是这种人吗
That's exactly who we are.
我们一直是这种人
And we are gonna do whatever it takes
我们要竭尽全力
to protect her from this ass...
不让她被那个混
Okay, don... Oh, hey, KiKi.
好了 别 嘿 KiKi
Hey, sweetie.
嘿 小甜心
So, you talked to your dad?
你和你♥爸♥聊过了吗
I guess I'm moving to Houston.
我想我要搬去休斯顿了
Well, yeah, that's great. Right?
那挺好啊 是不是
Honestly, I don't know how I feel about it.
说真的 我不知道自己现在是什么感受
It's just that things are going pretty well here.
这里的一切都进行得那么顺利
Maybe we can figure something out.
也许我们还有别的办法
I hope so.
但愿如此
Okay, we need to figure something out.
好了 我们得想点别的办法
Yeah, like figure out how to plant some drugs on Perry.
没错 比如如何让Perry背上吸毒的锅
Mama, what you got in your purse?
妈妈 你包里都有啥
Shh.
嘘
You never know who's listening.
隔墙有耳
So, when are you moving?
那你什么时候走
I don't know. Soon?
我不知道 很快吧
This sucks. Guys, you know she's only
太不爽了 各位 你们知道她去的地方
gonna be 20 minutes away, right?
离我们只有二十分钟车程 对吧
Where do you think Houston is? In Pasadena?
你以为休斯顿在哪儿 在帕萨迪纳吗
Th-They got that spinach dip...
他们有那种菠菜蘸酱
You really think Kyra's dad lives in a restaurant?
你真以为Kyra她爸住饭店里吗
No.
不
Above a restaurant.
住在饭店楼上
Well, let's try to make the most
让我们带你尽情享受
of your last days in California.
你在加州的最后几天吧
Like a bucket list.
就像完成遗愿清单一样
Let's go to Rodeo Drive and tell everyone
我们去罗迪欧大道 告诉大家
that we're Will and Jada's kids
我们是威尔·史密斯夫妇的孩子
and see all the free stuff we get.
看看我们能拿到什么免费的东西
What about chili dogs from Larry's?
还有拉里家的辣味热狗
I know I'm gonna miss that.
我肯定会想念那个的
Ugh, come on.
拜托
Guys, think bigger.
各位 想点更重要的
This is L.A.
这可是洛杉矶
We can go see "The Brady Bunch" House
我们可以去参观<脱险家族>的房♥子
or take the "Where Are They Now" Reality stars tour.
或者参加<友缘相聚>真人秀明星旅行
Spoiler alert... they're all working retail.
剧透预警 他们都在零售店工作
Rodeo Drive it is.
就去罗迪欧大道
Junior, you make sure there's gas in the car,
Junior 确认一下车有油
and, Jack, hit the couch in Dad's room
Jack 去爸爸房♥间床底下翻翻
because we're gonna need cash.
我们需要现金
Any questions?
还有问题吗
Does Perry really think I'm gonna let Kyra
Perry真以为我会让Kyra
go live with a deadbeat like him?
和他那种二流子住在一起吗
Hey! We prefer the term "Remote father."
嘿 请叫我们"远房♥父亲"
Okay, my bad. Charlie, you're a deadbeat dad?
好吧 冒犯了 Charlie 你是个二流子老爸吗
Let he who is without bench warrant for late child support
只有不因拖延儿童助养费而被法♥院♥下令逮捕的人
cast the first stone.
才有资格谴责我
What's wrong, Dre? Hm?
怎么了 Dre
Lose another one of your sports heroes
是不是又失去了一个体育明星
taken down by security footage?
因为监控录像而被抓了
My little cousin's father is here
我小表亲的爸来了
to take her back to Houston with him,
要带她回休斯顿
and I don't want him to take her.
我不想让他带她走
Ah, two Black fathers
两个黑人父亲
fighting to take care of a Black youth.
为了照顾一个黑人青少年
It's a tale as old as this sentence.
一个老掉牙的故事
Sometimes I used to wish that
有时候 我希望
a strong, caring Black father
有个强壮体贴的黑人父亲
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表