My wife has a very full life.
我的妻子有着充实的人生
She has an incredible career...
她有一份很厉害的工作
Don't worry. Once the epidural kicks in,
不用担心 只要麻♥醉♥药♥起效了
you're not gonna feel a thing.
你就什么都感觉不到了
But this gonna feel like me shooting fire into your spine.
但这一下的感觉会像我对你脊椎开了一枪
She has a gang of beautiful kids
她有一群漂亮的子女
that she somehow keeps track of.
而且她总能随时关注到他们
Have a good day!
过得开心
And, Diane, don't steal!
还有 Diane 不要偷东西
Wanna go to Costco and eat up all the free samples?
想不想去超♥市♥吃光所有免费试吃小样呀
Sure.
想是想
But isn't that stealing?
可这样不算偷东西吗
No.
不算
But Bow's busy life has no time for one important thing...
可是Bow忙碌的生活让她无暇顾及一样重要的东西
a social life.
社交生活
So, it caught me off guard
所以当她回家跟我说这件事时
when she came home and said this...
实在是令我措手不及
Dre...
Dre
I made a friend!
我交了个朋友
I made a friend!
我交了个朋友
Her name is Angela,
她的名字叫Angela
and she's amazing!
而且她超级棒
She just got transferred into my hospital,
她刚刚转来我们医院
and we met in the cutest way.
我们的相遇简直不能再赞了
It was so us.
正是我们的风格
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
Excuse me, nurse, could you help me?
不好意思 护士 请问你能帮我一下吗
I'm sorry. She's actually not a nurse.
抱歉 事实上她不是护士
She is a doctor.
她是名医生
Yeah. You see her little badge there?
没错 你看到她的徽牌了吗
It says M.D.
上面写着医学博士
Oh, well, then, uh, could you help me, then, nurse?
噢 好吧 那请问你能帮我吗 护士
I, too, am a doctor.
我 也是名医生
See? M.D.
看到了吗 医学博士
Never mind. I'm just gonna leave. Okay.
没事了 我还是走吧 好
Sexist piece of garbage.
性别歧视的人♥渣♥
I mean, thank you.
说真的 谢谢你
I get mistaken for being a nurse all the time.
我总是被误认为是护士
Time's up!
到此为止了
But, like, literally,
不过 准确地说
his time is up 'cause I saw his file.
他的生命也快到此为止了 我看过他的档案
He did not look great.
他气色看着也不好
Yeah, we probably should've helped him, but whatever.
是啊 我们其实应该帮他的 再说吧
Well, I'm the new cardiac surgeon.
我是新来的心脏外科医生
Are you? Dr. Angela Harris, M.D.
就是你吗 Angela Harris医生 医学博士
M.D.
医学博士
Oh, my God. You like telling people
我的天哪 你也喜欢跟别人强调两次
that you're a doctor twice, too, huh?
自己是医生这件事 是吗
I have worked too hard not to.
毕竟来之不易啊
Okay, this is embarrassing,
好吧 有件事说来尴尬
but I can't find my office. Oh, yeah.
我找不到我的办公室在哪里 我懂
It's 1139, but there's no 11th floor.
说是在1139 但这里没有11层
You are on the 9th floor.
你应该是在9层
We number our offices backwards
我们的办公室门牌号♥是倒着排的
so the psych patients can't find you.
这样脑子不好使的病人就找不到我们了
Oh, I get it.
噢 明白
Well, thank God I found you, then.
感谢上天让我遇到你
So, where you from?
所以说你从哪里来
Chicago. I'm running from my husband.
芝加哥 我在躲我的丈夫
And tomorrow night, we are gonna hang.
明天晚上我们要一起出去玩
I am gonna have a martini on a school night.
我要在工作日的晚上去喝酒
We're supposed to watch "Westworld" tomorrow night...
可我们说好明天晚上要看<西部世界>的
Oh... and play that game,
噢 还有玩那个游戏
guess who's a robot and guess who's not.
猜猜里面谁是机器人 谁不是
She's texting me. Oh, my God.
她给我发信息了 我的天呐
Dre, she's on a date, and she's thinking of me.
Dre 她在约会 而她在想着我
Oh, you know what, Bow?
噢 你知道吗 Bow
I think you have a girl crush.
我觉得你是迷上这个大妹子了
No, I don't.
我才没有
You do, babe, a-and I think it's cute,
你就是迷上了 宝贝 我觉得还挺可爱
but, hey, slow your roll.
但是 要慢慢来
Dre, my roll is pretty slow, okay?
Dre 我已经挺慢的了 好吗
Oh, my God. She's texting me from the movie!
噢 天呐 她在看电影的时候给我发信息
She's so bad!
她太坏了
I bet you she has her screen on full bright.
我敢说她的手♥机♥屏幕一定调到了最亮
She don't care.
她不会在乎的
Girl, you better care. You're gonna get kicked out!
亲 你最好注意一下 别被赶出去了
When you don't have friends, you don't know how to act.
当你没有朋友的时候 你都不知道该怎么办
What did you do to our room?
你都对我们的房♥间做了什么
I am trying to give it more of a collegiate vibe,
我想试着增加一些大学生的氛围
you know what I mean?
你知道吗
Even though I'm taking a gap year,
尽管我在过空档年
that doesn't mean that I can't live in a frat house.
不代表我不能住在兄弟会一样的屋子里吧
I think it does.
就是不能啊
Okay, my point is that we do not belong
好吧 我的重点是我们不再适合住在
in a boys' room, okay?
小男孩的房♥间里了 对吧
We belong in a men's room.
我们应该住在男人之家(男厕所)里
Yes.
对
We should put a urinal in here.
我们应该装个小便池在这里
I wonder what other stuff would look cool.
我在想还有什么其他东西看起来比较酷
Let me look up "Men's room junk."
让我查一下"男厕所杂货"
Oh, don't do that!
不 别搜
No! No.
不要 别
What is happening in here?
这里发生了什么
And why does this look like a place
为什么这里看起来像是一个
where I can get jalapeno poppers and Hep C?
能吃到墨西哥辣椒卷和得丙型肝炎的地方
Um, Junior made us a frat house.
唔 Junior给我们弄了一个兄弟会
Okay, cool.
行吧 酷
I'm into hazing.
我挺喜欢捉弄人的
Oh, sorry, Diane.
噢 抱歉 Diane
This is, you know... it's more of a brother thing.
这是个 你懂的 偏向于兄弟之间的东西
And I don't mean Black guys, and I do not mean siblings,
我不是指黑人兄弟 也不是兄弟姐妹
even though we are both of those things.
虽然我们两种关系都是
So...
所以
So... can you close the door on your way out?
所以 你出去的时候可以顺便把门关上吗
You're joking, right?
你们在开玩笑吧
Okay.
行
No problem.
没问题
I don't need to hang out at T.G.I. Losers anyway.
反正我也不想在屌♥丝餐厅里待着
Thanks for understanding.
谢谢配合
What? I get cold when I sleep here.
你瞅啥 我在这里睡觉的时候会冷
Oh, good morning, Dre.
噢 早上好 Dre
Oh, don't start with me, Josh.
别惹我 Josh
Ooh, what's the matter, Dre?
怎么了 Dre
Did you find out that your mom is claiming your kids on her tax return?
你发现你妈在利用你的孩子避税了嘛
No.
不是
Bow kept me up all night talking to her new "Bestie."
Bow害得让我一夜没睡 她一直在和她的新"闺蜜"聊天
Angela?
Angela吗
The sexy doctor whose ex-husband stole her car
是那个被前夫偷了车的性感医生吗
when she was on a date with her new boyfriend
还是在她和新任男友约会的时候
who's half-Black, half-Vietnamese, and all hunk Angela?
而且她的新男友是个黑人和越南混血的猛♥男♥ 是那个Angela吗
Yes, Charlie.
是的 Charlie
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Oh...
噢
I follow Bow on social media.
我在社交媒体上关注了Bow
Closely.
密切关注
Very closely.
特别关注
Too close?
太密切了吗
Nah.
没有吧
You know what? I don't know about this Angela.
虽然我不太了解这个Angela
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表