As a parent, you want to protect your baby from everything.
为人父母 总是想要保护孩子不受任何伤害
Like stairs...
比如说楼梯
Poison...
毒药
And White people trying to touch their hair.
以及想要摸他们头的白人
It's beautiful.
真漂亮
But once they hit middle school,
但是一旦他们快要上初中
the biggest thing you have to protect them from
世界上你最需要防备的
is themselves.
就是他们自己
Jack Johnson, cinnamon challenge, 2019.
这里是Jack Johnson 2019年度肉桂挑战
Esskeetit!
冲鸭
Damn it, Jack!
卧♥槽♥ Jack
I'm Jack Johnson,
我是Jack Johnson
and this is the flu season challenge.
这里是流感季节挑战
Esskeetit.
冲鸭
Damn it, Jack!
你大爷 Jack
2019 Nitro Circus Challenge!
2019年度硝基马戏团挑战
Esskeetit!
冲鸭
Damn it, Jack!
可恶 Jack
Did I esskeetit?
我冲鸭了吗
So I was on high-alert
就是这样 我对于一切可能让Jack折腾出毛病的地方
for situations where Jack could get himself into trouble.
都保持高度警惕
Guess who got new outfits
猜猜是谁为了学校舞会
for the school dance!
买♥♥了新衣服
I don't know why she does that. It's me and Jack.
我不知道她为什么要这么说 是我和Jack
It's gonna be so much fun.
肯定会很好玩的
No. It's not.
不 不好玩
Because I'm chaperoning.
因为我会跟你一起去
Esskeetit! Esskeetit! Esskeetit! Esskeetit!
冲鸭 冲鸭 冲鸭 冲鸭
Esskeetit!
冲鸭
I-I'll pay you $50 cash if you don't chaperone.
如果你不跟着我 我 我就给你50刀
You protesting only tells me
你这么抗拒
that you plan on doing some dirt at the dance.
只会让我感觉你打算在舞会上搞事情
You played yourself.
傻了吧
Damn it, Jack.
笨死了 Jack
Okay, Dad, if you're not going to back out of it for him,
好吧 老爸 如果你不愿意为他放弃这个念头
just do it for me.
想想我吧
If you show up dancing and being all you,
如果你出现在舞会上 按照你一贯作风
the kids at school will treat me like Jack.
学校的同学们会像对待Jack一样对我的
Baby girl, we all have a price to pay for Jack,
我的宝贝 我们必须得为Jack付出点代价
and sadly, this is yours.
不幸的是 是你们自找的
It's the Jack Tax.
这就是Jack税
Mom...
老妈
Don't worry sweetie. I got you.
别担心 宝贝 我挺你
Thank you.
谢谢
So glad I have one parent who gets it.
幸好我还有一个家长能讲点道理
Hey. Come on, Jack.
嘿 来吧 Jack
Let's go try on your outfit,
咱们去试试你的新衣服
and I'll tell you what's gonna get you roasted at the dance.
然后我可以告诉你这身衣服的槽点在哪里
Let's go.
走吧
I think his outfit is very nice.
我觉得他的新衣服很不错
Dre,
Dre
I think maybe
我觉得也许
you should pass on the chaperoning.
你不应该跟着他们去
I don't want you to embarrass Diane.
我不希望你让Diane尴尬
I get that, but I'm worried about Jack.
我懂 但是我很担心Jack
I know. Someone needs to be around
我知道 需要有人
to keep an eye on him during his experimental phase,
在他的特殊阶段盯着他
especially at a private school dance
尤其是在私立学校的舞会上
where there's drugs, alcohol,
有毒品 酒精
and all kinds of other stuff.
以及各种各样的东西
You're right. You should be there to look out for Jack.
你说的对 你应该去看着Jack
Thank you.
多谢理解
But you cannot...
但是你在任何情况下
under any circumstances...
都不可以
dance.
跳舞
What?
什么
I will not let you embarrass Diane.
我是不会让你害Diane下不来台的
But what if they play my jam?
但是如果他们放了我最爱的曲怎么办
No.
不行
What if there's a circle with no one in the middle?
如果舞池中♥央♥没有人怎么办
No.
也不行
What if the spotlight hits me just right?
如果聚光灯正好打在我身上怎么办
No!
都不行
Fine!
好吧
I won't dance! Thank you.
我不会跳舞的 谢谢配合
But just know...
但是你得清楚
you have robbed these kids of beauty.
你剥夺了孩子们欣赏美的机会
Okay, date night!
来吧 约会夜
What do you want to watch?
你想看什么
What do you want to watch?
你想看什么
Let's say what we want to watch at the same time.
我们同时说各自想看什么
"A Star is Born."
<一个明星的诞生>
Oh, God, I love us.
上帝啊 我太爱我们的默契了
Listen, have you... Hey, hey, hey!
听着 你们有没有 嘿嘿嘿
Make room for Jesus.
看在上帝的份上 分开点
Jesus likes to stretch out.
上帝喜欢离远一点
Yeah, yeah, well, that's more like it.
对 对 这才像样
And, Junior, have you seen Devanté's Bubbasnug?
以及 Junior 你有没有看到过Devanté的奶嘴毯
I'm asking 'cause you're really the only one
我这么问是因为你是唯一一个
looking after that child.
会照顾那个孩子的人了
Bubbasnug?
奶嘴毯
It's a blankie and pacifier in one.
就是小毛毯和奶嘴二合一
Genius collab. He had it when we were at the par...
简直是天才的组合 他刚才还用过 就在公
Oh, no.
哦不
We must have left it there.
我们肯定是落在那里了
He can't fall asleep without it.
没有那个他睡不着觉的
Aw, poor little guy.
啊 小可怜
It's his favorite thing in the world.
那是他在世界上最喜欢的东西了
We have to go back and look for it.
我们必须得回去找它
Let me grab my stuff. Okay.
我去拿下我的东西 好吧
And then we can get back to doing what we were doing.
然后我们回来再做我们要做的事情
You better not get back to doing what you were doing.
你最好不要回来做你们要做的事情
'Cause Black Jesus sees you everywhere!
没错 因为黑人上帝无处不在
So my plan was to lock down Jack
所以我的是 看好Jack
and not embarrass Diane,
同时不给Diane丢脸
as if I even could.
说的好像我会似的
Hello, Jack's dad. Hello, Diane.
您好 Jack他爸 你好 Diane
You don't know me,
你不认识我
and I don't know you.
我也不认识你
Yes, just continue to lay low for me,
没错 你继续保持低调
or even leave.
或者直接走人
Whatever feels right. Okay.
你觉得好就行 好的
She doesn't get it,
她不懂
but I bet you're glad I'm here.
但是我打赌你肯定很高兴我在这里
Always happy to have a parent help out.
有家长帮忙总是很高兴的
Yeah, well, but these other parents aren't like me.
没错 好吧 不过我和那些家长不一样
I know the difference between a flash drive and a vape pen.
我知道闪存盘和电子烟的区别
Do you?
真的吗
Flash drive.
闪存盘
This is the key to my Civic, Mr. Johnson.
Johnson先生 这是我思域的车钥匙
Okay.
好吧
Is that a glitter bomb? No,
这是一个闪光弹吗 不是
it's two glitter bombs.
这是两个闪光弹
So, what are you boys doing?
所以 你们在干什么
Nothing.
没干什么
Yeah, these are...
是的 这些是
are... are dance s-sticks.
是 是跳舞的棒子
Really?
真的吗
Give them to me.
给我
Give them to me.
给我
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表