would come for me when I was a boy.
在我小的时候会来到我身边
Like Carl Winslow.
比如<凡人琐事>里的爸爸Carl Winslow
You know, he stood by Urkel
他始终站在Urkel一边
even though he broke everything in his house.
即便他把家里的东西都打坏了
Never disowned him.
从来没有抛弃过他
And it's because he knew family mattered...
因为他知道家人很重要
Okay, buddy. You know what?
好了 小兄弟 跟你说
Go take a lap.
去伸展一下
I'll be right back.
我很快就回来
You know, Dre?
Dre 你知道吗
Houston's all right.
其实休斯顿还不错
I mean, any city named after Marques Houston...
我是说 能以Marques Houston命名的城市
I mean, it can't be all that bad, right?
都不会太差的 对吧
Okay.
行吧
Dude popping up like this, you know,
你看啊 像他这样的人突然出现
wanting to snatch her from us?
然后想把Kyre从我们身边带走
That's got to be illegal.
这简直就是犯法
Dre, you are gonna need a lawyer.
Dre 你需要一个律师
Ah, okay.
啊 我来看看
Criminal, civil, marit... Oh, gosh.
刑法律师 民法律师 婚姻法律师 哦 我的天
How did my pool boy get in here?
泳池管♥理♥员♥的名片怎么也在这儿
Oh, you know what? He actually... He did.
你们知道吗 他还真的
He cleaned up a big mess for me.
为我清除了一个大♥麻♥烦
Time to lawyer up.
该让律师上场了
I'm gonna text Bow.
我来给Bow发个信息
Guys, I am back,
朋友们 我回来了
and I'm steady as a rock!
而且我现在坚如磐石
Oh, shoot.
哦 妈的
I bet The Rock's a great dad, too.
我敢肯定巨石强森也是一个好爸爸
For God's sakes.
真要命
So we went to see one of
于是我们去见了一位律师
the top family law practitioners in the city.
她是本城最好的家庭法律师之一
So...?
所以
If the father wants her,
如果她爸爸想把她带走
you have absolutely no legal recourse.
你们是没有法律追索权的
What?!
什么玩意儿
You could've Googled this
你事先谷歌♥一下就知道了
and saved yourself $500.
还能给你省500美元
That'll be $500.
盛惠500美元咨♥询♥费
So, yeah, there's nothing we can do
所以我们现在什么都做不了
because we're not her legal guardians.
因为我们不是她的法定监护人
I told you to claim her on your taxes,
我跟你说过的 报税的时候要申明她的身份
like I do all your kids. What?
就像我会申明你所有孩子的身份 什么意思
I'm technically married to Devanté.
从法律意义上说 我和Devanté结婚了
Ain't that right, Mr. Johnson?
是不是啊 Johnson先生
Hey. The two of you are acting like you've lost your minds.
嘿 你们两个表现的好像失了智一样
It's always best for the child
对一个孩子来说
to be with the parent.
和亲生父母在一起通常是最好的
Is it? Or should she be
是这样的吗 说不定她和
with a family who loves her and wants her here?
一个爱她愿意并接纳她的家庭在一起会好点呢
We all love that little red-headed chipmunk.
我们都爱这个小红发花栗鼠
But her daddy's coming Tuesday.
但是她爸爸周二就要过来了
Hang on.
慢着
What if we lock all the doors,
如果我们把所有的门都锁起来
and when he tries to get in,
然后当他准备进来的时候
call it trespassing?
我们就说有人非法入侵
Peep this, though.
不如这样
We leave the doors unlocked... Okay?
我们把所有的门都开着 然后呢
...so he gets in... Yeah.
当他进来的时候 对
...and then it's stand your ground.
然后你再说他非法入侵
Boom! Oh, ho, and then we got him!
砰 这样我们就能抓住他了
Yes! Ha, ha! Nope, nope.
没错 哈哈 不行 不行
No, wh... Why not? This isn't Florida.
为什么不行 这又不是在佛罗里达
Damn it!
真该死
We got to come up with a real plan.
我们得想一个真正的计划
He's gonna be here in four days. Yeah.
再过四天他就来了 是啊
Who's that? Is this the Johnson residence?
谁啊 请问是Johnson家吗
Wait a minute. That sounds like Perry!
等会儿 这好像是Perry的声音
He's early?
他是提前来了吗
What kind of Black man is he?
他是什么属性的黑人啊
Surprise.
惊不惊喜
What are you doing here already?
你这么早来这儿干嘛
We thought you weren't coming till Tuesday.
我们以为你周二才来
Yep. People have a tendency to leave when they know I'm coming.
是这样的 当人们知道我要来的时候他们就会想提前离开
So bam! I'm coming.
所以嘭的一下我就来了
Kyra! Your daddy's here!
Kyra 你爹来了
Okay. Come on in. Come in.
行吧 那就进来吧 请进
This is great. Welcome.
真是太好了 不客气
So, Kyra's dad was here four days early,
所以 Kyra的爸爸提前四天来了
which was smart,
这还挺明智的
because we didn't have time to plot against him.
因为这样一来我们就没时间想办法阻止他了
"Perry Ellis, make 'em jealous." What?
"Perry Ellis 真让人羡慕” 啥
"Rubilene, two sugars, one cream."
"Rubilene 两糖一霜酷"
You look magnificent.
你看着气色真好
Hey. Where you been, man?
嘿 兄弟 你去哪儿了
What are you doing here?
你来这里干嘛
What he means is, where you been, man?
他的意思是 你去哪儿了
And what are you doing here?
你来这里想干嘛
Well, I I... I know that the two of you
我知道你俩
feel some sort of way about me.
对我有些偏见
I get it. I've been gone a long time.
我能理解 毕竟我离开了那么长一段时间
But the prodigal dad has returned.
但是浪爸回头了
And I returned
而且我还从
bearing gifts from my travels.
旅行中带回了礼物
That's right.
没错
I know it gets hot in L.A.
我知道这个在洛杉矶很火
This here that you're looking at
但你们现在看到的这个是
is a custom steering wheel cover.
一个定制的方向盘盖儿
Custom. One size fits all.
定制款 一个尺寸能适合所有型号♥
Put that on your steering wheel and cover it.
可以把这个套在你的方向盘上
Hey, Dad.
嘿 爸爸
Hi, baby girl.
嘿 宝贝闺女儿
Come here and give me a hug.
快过来给爸爸一个抱抱
Kyra,
Kyra
your father drove all the way here from Houston.
你♥爸♥爸大老远的从休斯顿开车过来
Gonna give him a hug?
你不打算给他一个拥抱吗
We can start with a nod.
我们可以先点头致意
That seems fair, considering.
想一想这样看起来还挺公平的
Show me this fine house
带我看一看这个大房♥子
where they can keep all the lights on during the day.
大白天的居然能把所有灯都亮着
I couldn't wait to get here.
我迫不及待要来这儿了
As soon as I saw them pictures with you in that red-velvet hair.
当我看到你顶着一头红色天鹅绒般的秀发和他们拍的照片
I said wait till she sees this raspberry iced tea.
我说要让她看到我这款覆盆子冰茶发型
Bad news.
大事不好了
Kyra's dad is downstairs.
Kyra的爸爸就在楼下
She's leaving tonight.
她今晚就得走
But I thought we were gonna do L.A. Big.
我还以为我们今晚要进行洛杉矶大计划呢
Plus I even bought these leather pants!
而且我甚至买♥♥了这些皮裤
Ooh. Man, when you miss, you miss hard.
哥们儿 当你跑偏的时候 你还真是偏的挺远哈
Look, we can still make it to Larry's and back
听着 我们还是可以去拉里家热狗店
and get her that chili dog.
给她买♥♥辣味热狗回来
Great. I'll drive.
棒极了 我来开车
We've got a cousin who's about to
我们的表亲就要
reunite with her estranged father.
和她关系疏远的爸爸团聚了
So buckle up.
所以系紧安全带
We're running yellows.
我们要闯黄灯了
Just can't believe how big you've gotten.
我真的不敢相信你都长这么大了
I can remember when we were the same height.
我还记得我们俩一样高的时候
How old were you then?
那个时候你多大
5.
5岁
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表