about everybody getting invited to everything?
要求所有活动必须邀请所有人
For elementary kids.
小学生有
But this is middle school, so it's kill or be killed.
但这是中学 都是物竞天择 弱肉强食
Mmhmm. What?
没错 啥
That sounds very violent.
这也太暴♥力♥了
Don't worry, the kids figure it out.
不用担心 孩子们自己能回过劲的
Told her that, too.
这我也跟她说过了
Is there anything you can do?
有什么你能做的事吗
Listen, if I could fix middle school for anyone,
听着 如果我能让每个人的中学生活都称心如意的话
I'd go back and fix it for myself. Okay.
我会回到过去 先造福自己 好吧
The summer between sixth and seventh grade,
六年级的那个暑假
I grew 2 1/2 feet.
我长高了二点五英尺
Did you join the league? They thought I was a teacher.
你加入球队了吗 同学们还以为我是老师
What? Or a Yeti.
什么 也可能是雪怪
That's why I became a teacher.
所以我才成为了一名老师
Right. Okay.
好的吧
Anyway, my advice is just to stay out of it.
总之 我的建议就是不要插手
I told her that, too,
我也是这么跟她说的
but she don't listen. Dre.
但她不听 Dre
Now, look, Principal Biggs, we'll get out of your way.
好了 Biggs校长 我们就不烦你了
You go on and do your job.
你请忙吧
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
You heard her, Bow.
你听到她说的了 Bow
What do teachers know about children?
老师根本不了解孩子们好吗
We need to do something, Dre.
我们得做点什么 Dre
Why?
为什么
Look at them. Look at Jack.
看看他们 看看Jack
He's all cocky, kicking it on top of the table. He's...
看他多酷 在桌子上高高在上的 他
And... And look at Diane,
再看看Diane
ruling the roost.
鸡窝里的凤♥凰♥
She looks pretty. Uhhuh.
她真漂亮 可不是吗
They are fine, Bow. Come on. Let's go. Okay.
他们没问题的 Bow 我们走吧 好吧
Yo! Final invitations!
哟 最后一波请柬来了
Saved the best for last.
最好的要留到最后出场
Get over here, you two.
你俩快过来吧
Oh, my God! Yes!
天哪 太好了
Okay. Okay. See? Winners.
好吧 好吧 看见没 两个人生赢家
Okay.
确实不错
Thank you. Whoa, what are you doing?
谢谢你 – 等会 你们来干什么
These are for them.
这是给他们的
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
哦 对 是啊 没错
We were... We were just excitedly walking this way.
我们 我们只是在兴奋地往这边走罢了
Yeah, let's just... just go. Let's go, yeah.
没错 我们还是快走吧 走吧
Wait, you thought those were for you?
等等 你们不会以为这是给你们的吧
You guys are so thirsty.
你俩真是太饥渴了
Hey, everybody! Hold on to your drinks.
大家注意了 看好手中的饮料
It's the Thirsty Twins!
别让饥渴双胞胎抢去了
Thir-sty Twins! Thir-sty Twins!
饥渴双胞胎 饥渴双胞胎
Thirsty Twins! Thirsty Twins! Oh, God.
饥渴双胞胎 饥渴双胞胎 我的天啊
Hey, baby! Don't forget your new book bag!
宝贝 别忘了拿你的新书包
Ah. Thanks, Mom! All right.
啊 谢谢老妈 没事
Kid's got a purse!
快看 那小子背了个女士包
I did take a loss.
我还真失手过
Thir-sty Twins! Thir-sty Twins!
饥渴双胞胎 饥渴双胞胎
Thir-sty Twins! Thir-sty Twins!
饥渴双胞胎 饥渴双胞胎
Okay, we've got to do something.
好了 我们的确得做点什么
Yeah, I'm about to punch a kid. Hold my purse.
没错 我要揍小孩儿了 拿好我的包
No! What?
我不拿 你咋了
I can't believe they clowned my kids!
我真不敢相信他们竟然嘲笑我的孩子
Yeah, I-if it was Junior, yeah, I'd understand,
如果被嘲笑的是Junior 我还能理解
but this was Jack and Diane.
但那可是Jack和Diane
Diane's petty and she's mean
Diane既小气又刻薄
and she messed up my meet and greet with Boyz II Men,
她还搞砸了我和Boyz II Men的见面
but she's no loser.
但她绝不是废柴
I wish there was a way that I could put this Cameron Carter in his place.
我真希望我能给Cameron Carter点颜色看看
Oh-ho-ho! Let's go on the Dark Web
哦吼吼 我们去暗网上吧
and find a child assassin.
找一个小孩杀手
Now, do you want a child who's an assassin
你是想找个当杀手的小孩呢
or a grown man who kills children?
还是找个大人去杀小孩
What? Neither!
你说啥呢 我哪个也不想要
Fine, that's the last time I try to help.
好 以后再别找我帮忙
So, you need a sensible plan.
你需要一个靠谱的方案
You need to get a disguise, go undercover,
你应该伪装一下 去学校卧底
and enroll in the school as a cooler kid named Cameron Carter.
以Cameron Carter的名字入学 做到比那小子更酷
Hmm. That's also a terrible plan.
嗯 你的办法也很糟糕
It's like he just comes here to talk,
我怎么感觉他只想发发牢骚
but he doesn't need our help, right? You feel that in your spirit?
但其实不需要我们的帮助呢 你感觉到了吗
Some people just want you to listen.
有的人就是想让你听他讲
Dre, if you don't have the stones
Dre 如果你没胆
to hire a black-market Internet assassin,
去雇佣一个黑市网络杀手
what you need to do is throw a kick-ass rival party.
那你就再办一个屌♥炸天的竞争派对
Oh, like Reese Witherspoon in "Big Little Lies."
就像瑞茜·威瑟斯彭在<大小谎言>里那样
Amabella's party didn't stand a chance.
Amabella的派对一败涂地
You know, a rival party just might work.
你还别说 或许竞争派对真能成功
Wonderful, because Interpol just seized Josh's computer.
好棒棒啊 国际刑♥警♥刚查封了Josh的电脑
There you go. What are you doing?
走你 你在干什么
Fingerprints on that. I got to go.
指纹搞定 我先走一步了
No, no, no, no. No, no, no!
别啊大哥 我啥都没干
This isn't...
不是我
Oh, it just took my picture.
糟了 它刚拍了我的照片
Yes, I understand that is the school policy, Dean Reynolds,
是 我理解学校的政策 Reynolds院长
but what about the mom policy,
但你忘了"妈妈政策"吗
which states that you expel any kid
根据它 你可以开除任何一个
that is mean to my kid?
欺负我孩子的人
Uh, no, I think you're being unreasonable.
拉倒吧 我觉得不讲道理的是你吧
Uh, okay, yeah, thank you.
好吧 好吧 谢谢
I am getting nowhere with the school board.
学校董事会那里毫无进展
Don't worry about it, all right?
别担心了 好吗
I got a better plan.
我有个更好的办法
Forget Cameron Carter.
去他的Cameron Carter
We are throwing our own party.
我们要办一个自己的派对
Kids! Get down here!
孩儿们 快下来
A rival party? Mmhmm.
办一个竞争派对吗 没错
That is way faster than suing the school.
这可比起诉学校快多了
What? I love that.
你说啥 这主意太好了
Uh, okay. I love it!
呃 好吧 简直棒呆了
Okay, come on. Come in here. Sit down.
好吧 快来 快过来 坐这儿
Come on. Sit down. Sit down.
来吧 坐好 快坐下
Come on. Hurry up. Sit down. Cop a squat. Yes. Come on.
快 麻利点 入席就座了 – 抓紧抓紧
Okay, sitting down. All right.
好 坐下了 好了
We are going to save your social life.
你们的社交生活有救了
Ha! Mmhmm.
没错 – 嗯哼
It's too late. Hmm.
但为时已晚 怎么呢
The janitor in the lower school told me to
低年级那边的门卫告诉我
keep my chin up... Mnhmnh.
要抬头挺胸 打起精神 嗯
...but also wouldn't give me dap.
却不愿跟我碰拳
Have no fear, little lady.
别担心 好闺女
Your father and I are gonna throw a party
我和你♥爸♥准备也办个派对
that is way better than Cameron Whatever's. Mmhmm.
绝对吊打那个什么Cameron的派对 没错
You know it's Carter.
你知道人家姓Carter吧
I am taking away his power. Snatch it.
我要让他当不成派对小王子 夺走他的权力
Yeah, but won't everyone think
好吧 但大家难道不会认为
the Thirsty Twins are just throwing a party
饥渴双胞胎是因为没有被Cameron Carter邀请
because we didn't get invited to Cameron Carter's?
才自己办了个派对吗
No!
怎么可能
Because your party will be bigger, blacker, and deffer,
因为你们的派对更大 更黑 更强
like a Chris Rock special.
就像克里斯·洛克脱口秀特辑的名字那样
Yeah, way better. Mmhmm.
没错 比他们强多了 是的
How?
那要怎么做
Well, um... Okay, uh, yeah. Good question.
呃 这个嘛 呃 好吧 问得好
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表