and they're not the classy ones.
还不是高级的那种
The plastic ones that you add to existing tubs.
是在原有浴缸上装塑料门那种
There's got to be something you can do.
你总能做点什么吧
I might have to quit my job, son.
我可能要辞职了 儿子
No.
不是吧
You know, son, when...
你懂的 儿子 当你
when you make a stand, there are consequences.
当你表明立场 就要承担后果
Sure, black people are proud
当然 黑人们会感到自豪
when they see a photo of John Carlos and Tommie Smith
当他们看到John Carlos和Tommie Smith
raising their fists at the '68 Olympics,
在68年奥♥运♥会上高举拳头的照片
but that protest got them death threats.
但他们的抗争为自己招来死亡威胁
Muhammad Ali... he stood tall against Vietnam,
默♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里 他强烈反对越战
and that got him arrested, and they took his titles.
然后他就被捕了 还被剥夺了拳王称号♥
I wanted you to take a stand,
是我让你反抗的
but I didn't think about the consequences.
但我却没想过后果
This is all my fault.
这全是我的错
Kinda.
确实有点儿
I'm just joking, son. Come on, now.
我只是开玩笑的 儿子
It's not your fault at all.
这根本就不是你的错
I have to always think about consequences.
我做事总是想太多后果
If I take a stand, does that mean I have
如果我表明了立场 那就意味着
to pull you guys out of private school
你们这群孩子都上不成私立学校吗
or lose our house?
还是会失去我们家房♥子
Damn.
我去
Look, son. What I'm saying is that when you protest,
听着 儿子 我想说的是当你抗♥议♥时
it's not something that comes easy,
可没那么简单
and I want you to appreciate that
而我想要你领悟到
the way that I appreciate you helping me see
我感激的是你帮我意识到
that now is the time for me to do this.
是时候轮到我来这么做了
So thank you, son.
所以谢谢你 儿子
I'm actually prouder of you now than I was 20 minutes ago.
我其实比二十分钟前更为你骄傲了
Now.
现在
Before we get out of here, let's, uh...
在我们离开之前 让我们
let's put some shrimp in the vents.
再捞点最后的好处
Hey. I'll see you later.
嘿 待会儿见
I'm going to drink margaritas at the TGI Fridays
我要去星期五餐厅喝玛格丽塔酒
with everyone else who got fired today.
和那些也在今天被开除的人一起
Well, that sounds fun.
哇 听起来不错
Bye.
再见
B... Hey, what you got on his head?
再 嘿 你给他头上戴了什么
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. No.
噢 别别别 别动它
We are re-enacting the Destiny's Child "Survivor" Video.
我们在重演天命真女乐队<幸存者>的MV
Hey, Beyoncé!
嘿 Beyoncé
I always thought of him as a Kelly. Aww, really?
我总觉得他更像Kelly 咦 真的吗
Hey, Boo. That's cute. No. No, no, no.
嘿 宝宝 真可爱 不 别 别碰
Oh. Oh, God.
噢 天呐
Oh, my goodness.
噢 我的天哪
What happened?
怎么回事
He... He fell while I was watching him.
我 我照看他的时候他摔倒了
Did that floor try to take a bite out of that baby?
是不是地板想咬一口我们家宝宝呀
It wasn't bad.
不算太严重
Bad floor. Yeah.
地板真坏 是啊
Bad floor.
坏地板
Yeah, I see that.
我说得没错吧
When he gets hurt, we pretend to get revenge,
要是他受伤了 我们假装帮他报仇
and that makes him laugh.
就能让他笑出来
Yeah, he's okay.
是啊 他现在没事了
You're so good with him, Ruby.
你真的很会带孩子 Ruby
Yeah, well, Rainbow, I loved watching him.
是啊 Rainbow 我喜欢照看他
While it lasted.
之前一直如此
I know I'm overprotective, Ruby. Yeah.
我知道我对他保护过度了 Ruby 是啊
But I can't give 100% at my job
但我没法全身心投入工作
if I'm busy worrying about who's taking care of Devanté.
我会一直在想是谁在照顾Devanté
Yeah, he's gonna be all right.
他会没事的
He's fine. Yeah.
他现在很好 是啊
Ruby.
Ruby
Yeah?
怎么了
Do you want to be Devanté's nanny again?
你还想继续照顾Devanté吗
Unbelievable.
不敢相信吧
I'd be honored.
我很荣幸
Come here. Thank you, Ruby.
来抱抱 谢谢你 Ruby
Thank you so much.
真的很感谢你
Now I'm gonna need four weeks off at Christmas.
那我就要放四周的圣诞假了
You know where I go.
你知道我要去哪儿
Ooh, Splenda.
噢 善品糖
All right, and I know you think I'm above this,
听着 我知道你觉得我有点儿过了
but next, we gonna fill this backpack with staplers.
但是接下来 我们还要在包里装满订书机
Come on. Put it in there.
快 放进来
Dre! Oh! Put the rest in your pocket.
噢 Dre 把剩下的放你口袋里
There you are, hey.
嘿 你在这儿啊
Listen. Um, I was thinking,
听着 我在想
um, how would you like a much better parking spot
你想不想要一个更好的停车位
or, um, access to our Laker box seats
或者 帮你搞到湖人的包厢票
when the Warriors are in town
去看和勇士队的比赛
or, um, a shiny new necklace?
或者 呃 一条闪亮的新项链
What did you do?
你做了什么
Well, we... we might have jumped the gun with Hometown Market.
唉 我们给故乡集市的策划可能太草率了
We have a great pitch for you.
这个策划是为你们量身定制的
So imagine I'm an urban mother, and this is my child.
想象我是个城里的母亲 这是我的孩子
I'm hungry, yo.
我好饿哟
Oh, should we get take-out?
我们要点外卖♥♥吗
Should we get fast food?
我们要吃快餐吗
Or should we go to a competing,
还是说 我们要去一家熙熙攘攘
mid-range, casual restaurant?
中等规模的休闲餐馆
No, no, baby.
都不行哦 亲爱的
Auntie No No gonna give you a plate from Hometown Market.
都不行阿姨会给你带来故乡集市的美味佳肴
Mmm, mmm, mmm, child.
快吃吧 我的孩子
Well, that can't be good.
大事不妙了
So, uh, we really need you back in the room, Dre.
所以 我们真的需要你回去帮忙 Dre
Oh. Yeah.
哦 真的
Okay, because I have some thoughts.
好吧 因为我确实有些想法
I can't be my best when I'm wasting my energy
我做不到一边要追求完美 一边还要浪费精力
saving you guys from yourselves.
帮你们擦屁♥股♥
Okay? You're gonna need to step up and do better.
知道吗 你们得自己加把劲 争取做得更好
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
I thought you were gonna ask for more money.
我以为你是要加薪呢
Yeah, no, we can do better.
好嘞 我们下次会做得更好的
A-At least, we'll try.
至少 我们会努力
How does that sound to you, son?
听上去怎么样 儿子
Sounds like a start.
听起来是个不错的开始
Thank you, Dre.
谢谢你 Dre
Dre. Charlie?
Dre Charlie
Where you been?
你去哪儿了
They asked me what I thought about the Auntie No No campaign,
他们问我对"都不行阿姨"宣传策划的想法
so I've been hiding.
所以我一直躲着
I can't get involved in this.
我可不能参与这个
I cannot have Black Twitter after me again.
我绝不能再在推特上被黑人追着骂了
Don't worry, Charlie.
别担心 Charlie
It's already been taken care of.
已经有人处理好这事儿了
My dad handled his business.
我爸都办妥了
Hey.
嘿
Dre's got a friend, college boy.
Dre已经有我这个好兄弟了 小屁孩
Did you just make your own slap sound?
你刚刚是给自己的巴掌配音了吗
No. You definitely did.
没有 绝对有
No, that was... that's what...
不 那个 那就是
that's what my slaps sound like.
那就是我挥巴掌的声音
Thank you for joining us at Johnson Theaters,
感谢你们来到Johnson剧院
the premiere spot for R-rated films.
R级电影的首映场
So, tonight, we are screening "It."
今晚我们放映的电影是<小丑回魂>
My brother will now open the door
我哥哥将开启这扇大门
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表