Parenting.
为人父母
Some people think you've got to read books
有人认为你要去读相关的书
or go to lectures to be good at it.
或听讲座才能做好这件事
Those people like to waste their time and money.
那些人只会浪费他们的时间和金钱
See, Bow and I have parenting down.
看 我和Bow就是成功案例
For example,
比如说
Junior's supposed to be on this new track of finding himself.
Junior本应该踏上探索自我的路程
The only thing he's found
可他所探索到的唯一一件事
is how to run up my daytime electric bill.
就是使家里的电费直线上升
So I'll laugh politely and then say...
所以我会礼貌微笑 然后说
Hey, Junior.
嘿 Junior
In a month, I'm kicking you out of my house.
一个月后 我就要把你赶出我的房♥子
And Bow is doing her thing.
Bow有她自己的职责
This week, she pulled back on the twins' screen time.
这周 她减少了双胞胎的电视时间
And what happened?
结果呢
All right. So they got A's on their English test.
所以他们的英语测试都得了A
Well, I mean, Jack got a C.
好吧 我是说 Jack只有C
But for Jack, that's an A.
但是对Jack来说 那已经是A了
Yep.
没错
We've got parenting on lock.
我们在为人父母方面如鱼得水
We're ready for anything.
我们可以面对任何事
Hey, June Bug. What up, cuzzo?
嘿 甲虫 最近怎么样 表哥
Hey, before you say anything,
嘿 在你说话之前
I do not want any more Herbalife, okay?
我不想要任何康宝莱保健品 明白吗
Because I am never going to be a distributor.
因为我永远都不会做一个经销商
You see, that attitude right there...
看到了吗 这种态度
that's why you got the sugars right now.
就是你为什么现在会升糖的原因
Actually, it's about Kyra.
其实 是有关Kyra的事
It's your turn to take her in.
轮到你收养她了
Wait.
等下
What? Well, she'll be there tomorrow.
什么 好吧 她明天会到你家
I'm putting her in an Uber, but my card might not work,
我会叫优步送她 但是我的卡有点问题
so make sure you have some cash on your side.
所以你身边务必要备一些现金
HHey, but... Going through a tunnel!
嘿 但是 隧♥道♥里信♥号♥♥不好
June Bug.
甲虫
He's sending us Kyra tomorrow.
他明天会把Kyra送来
Please tell me that Kyra is a new flavor of Herbalife.
请告诉我那个Kyra是康宝莱的一种新口味
That would be too easy.
哪有那么轻易
So cousin Kyra's gonna come stay with us.
所以Kyra表亲要来跟我们住在一起
Mm-hmm.
嗯
When was the last time we saw her?
我们最后一次见她是什么时候
I don't know. It's been years.
我不知道 已经过去好多年了
Yeah, she's 16 now.
她现在16岁了
Been bouncing from house to house
自从她妈妈进了监狱以来
ever since her mother went to prison.
她就一直在一个个家庭之间来回跑
Poor girl. Yeah.
可怜的孩子 是啊
I remember my mom went to a silent yoga retreat for a weekend,
我还记得有一个周末我妈去瑜伽静修
and I was... I was a mess.
那个时候我整个人都乱成一团
Oh, you get it. Yes.
哦 你可以理解 是的
Yeah, but when she gets here, could you not talk to her?
好的 但是她到这里的时候 你能不跟她说话吗
Because you don't get it.
因为你根本不明白
Okay, let me just ask. Mmhmm?
我只想问问 嗯哼
What happens if we don't do this?
如果我们不收留她会怎么样
I don't know.
我不知道
She'll probably go in the system.
她可能会进儿童寄养体系
Oh, no. Babe, it's... it's not great.
哦 不行 宝贝 那很糟糕
All right, no.
好吧 不行
We... We... We are doing this.
我们 要这么做
Okay. Doing what?
好的 做什么
So...
所以
... Kyra arrives tomorrow... Yep. Mmhmm.
Kyra明天会来 是的
... and we are putting her in Zoey's room.
我们让她住在Zoey的房♥间里
And trust me, you guys.
相信我 大家
You're gonna love Kyra. Mmhmm.
你们会喜欢Kyra的 嗯
Any questions? Yeah, I have one.
有问题吗 是的 我有一个
Who the heck is Kyra?
Kyra到底是谁
You've been saying Kyra like we're supposed to
你们一直在说Kyra好像是我们应该
know who Kyra is. You know Kyra.
知道Kyra是谁 你认识Kyra
Ramona's daughter from Compton.
Ramona的女儿 来自康普顿
Got arrested for shoplifting.
因为在商店行窃被捕了
What? Oh, I'm sorry.
什么 哦 对不起
Was that supposed to be a secret?
那应该是一个秘密吗
Guys, it wasn't that serious.
并没有那么严重
It's still a prior arrest.
那次只是初犯
And now she can get her second and third strike here at our house.
现在她可以在我们的房♥子里完成第二次和第三次行窃了
Guys, we are at capacity. Look around.
我们满员了 看看四周
Does the fire department know how many people live here?
消防队知道我们有多少人住在这里吗
'Cause I'll call.
因为我会打电♥话♥去举报的
Are you listening to yourselves?
你听到自己说的话了吗
You sound spoiled and selfish.
你听起来像是被惯坏了 而且很自私
Yeah. They sound smarter than you.
是啊 他们听起来比你们更明智
Best case scenario, this criminal robs us while we sleep.
往好了说 这个罪犯趁我们睡觉的时候抢劫我们
Worst case scenario, she robs us while we're awake.
往坏了说 她在我们醒着的时候抢劫我们
More stabbing involved.
捅捅人啊之类的
Pops! Okay, guys, enough!
老爹 好吧 你们够了
All right, Kyra is a good girl.
Kyra是个好女孩
Yeah. She's just gone through
是的 她刚刚经历了
some bad things.
一些不好的事情
All right, we've got to believe in people.
好吗 我们必须信任其他人
Yeah.
是啊
Do we?
讲真的吗
Oh, I know you're not supposed to have a favorite grandchild,
按理说我不应该偏爱任何一个外孙
but this one is solid.
但是我已经认准这孩子了
Do none of you have any compassion?
你们就没人有一点怜悯之心吗
Well, I for one like that a troubled youth is coming, okay?
就我个人而言 我很高兴有问题少女要来我们加家
It puts us in a real-life "Blind Side" Situation.
我们就像在现实版的<弱点>里一样
终于遇上了好心的陶西太太并最终找到自我的故事
电影<弱点>讲述了一个孤儿黑人男孩一再的从领养家庭中逃走后
Huh? If Sandy Bullock has shown us anything,
啥 如果Sandy Bullock教会了我们什么
it is that tough love can really change a black kid's life.
那就是严厉的爱可以改变一个黑人孩子的命运
Yeah. He is tempting me to change my mind.
他在引诱我改变想法 是啊
But he is right.
但他是对的
This is happening.
这件事就这么定了
Yes, it is.
没错
We are incredible parents. Yes, we are.
我们是非常棒的父母 是的
And this is a wonderful family,
我们是一个完美的家庭
and we got this, okay?
我们能做到的 好吗
Mmhmm. And we're gonna kill it.
嗯 并且我们会做得非常好
Love you like my daughter, Rainbow.
虽说我把你当亲女儿一样 Rainbow
But you're lying to these children.
但是你在骗这些孩子
Wow. Hey, Dre. Why so happy?
哇哦 Dre 为什么这么开心
Yeah. Oh, did they just free Mumia?
是啊 哦 他们释放了Mumia吗
No, but I'm doing my part to make it better.
没有 但是我在尽力让事情往好的方向发展
My cousin's daughter Kyra's coming to live with us.
我表妹的女儿Kyra要来和我们住在一起
Ah. Oh. Whoa.
奥 哇
Ah, I admire your sense of goodwill.
我很敬佩你的好心
Now, does this charity extend to a beloved co-worker
现在 这个善举或许可以延续到到一位
whose house may or may not be rented out
可能把自家房♥子租给别人拍成♥人♥电♥影♥三部曲的
for an adult film trilogy?
亲爱的同事身上呢
That...
但
That's where you eat, man.
那可是你吃饭的地方啊 兄弟
Yes, it is.
是啊
Dre, seriously.
Dre 说真的
Why are you adding kids to your home, hmm?
你为什么还要往家里添孩子呢
You should be removing them.
你应该把他们往外送
Look, boarding schools exist
听着 有寄宿学校这种东西
so that our children can be raised by professionals,
所以我们的孩子可以由专家抚养
as God intended.
正如上帝指示的那样
Yeah, I went to boarding school,
是啊 上过寄宿学校之后
and I hardly ever cry when I shower anymore.
我洗澡的时候都不怎么哭了
Look, Dre.
听着 Dre
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表