Meghan Markle, Issa Rae,
Meghan Markle Issa Rae
Issa Rae 美国女演员
Meghan Markle 英国哈里王子的妻子
and former mayor Tom Bradley.
还有前市长Tom Bradley
Tom Bradley 洛杉矶前市长
This neighborhood is known as the Black Beverly Hills.
这个街区被称为黑人比弗利山
And there's no better way to round off our visit to this vibrant community
没有什么比在标志性的Lorraine's吃一顿黑人美食
than a delicious soul food lunch at the iconic Lorraine's.
更适合结束这次社区之旅
Hold up for a second.
等一下
I need you guys to understand
我想让你们知道
why places like this are special.
为什么这里有特殊的意义
Restaurants like Lorraine's are places you can go
在Lorraine's这样的餐厅里
to take the armor off.
你可以卸下伪装
See, everyone here is Black,
看 这里都是黑人
and that should make you feel at home.
你们应该有家的感觉
Yeah, it may not look like much.
也许看上去不太像
Furniture needs to be updated.
家具需要更换
That door needs to be fixed.
门需要维修
But for us,
但对我们来说
places like these are temples,
这样的地方就像寺庙
libraries, therapists' offices, and second homes,
图书馆 治疗室 第二个家
because here,
因为在这里
you can just be.
你可以做自己
You can also eat here, Professor Johnson.
你还可以在这里吃饭 Johnson教授
This ain't no Negro museum. Damn!
这里不是黑人博物馆 妈的
Negro, let's eat.
黑人 开吃吧
Well, it is a Negro Museum.
呃 这里确实是黑人博物馆
Morning, Mark. How are the kids?
早上好 Mark 孩子们怎么样
Oh, excuse me. Pardon me. Sorry.
哦 不好意思 抱歉 对不起
Doctor coming through.
医生来了
I'm a doctor!
我是一名医生
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Junior, what are you doing here?
Junior 你在这儿干什么
Is that... Is that my lab coat? Shh!
这是 这是我的白大褂吗 嘘
I came to help you shake the "Mom" Label, right?
我是来帮你甩掉"妈妈"标签的
I'll pretend to be your resident,
我会假扮成你的实习医生
then you can ream me out,
然后你可以使劲骂我
and people will see that you are a boss! Okay.
人们就会觉得你是老大 好吧
Uhoh! What's happening?
啊哦 怎么了
I spilled all of the blood, Dr.Johnson! N... Oh, it's okay!
我把血全洒到地上了 Johnson医生 不 哦 没事的
Oh, no! How could I? All right, okay.
哦 不 我该怎么办 好了 没事的
We're gonna clean that up! All right.
我们会清理干净的 好的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Look, I already put that label in a body bag.
听着 我已经把那个标签扔到运尸袋里了
I will no longer be cutting cakes or wiping noses.
我再也不会给他们切蛋糕或者擦鼻涕了
Not me.
不是我
You were wiping noses?
你还要给人擦鼻涕吗
Not anymore.
再也不用了
Dr. Johnson.
Johnson医生
Can we talk?
我们能聊一下吗
It has been such a hard week.
这周太难过了
I've lost five patients.
我失去了五位病人
Suck it up!
忍♥着
Wait, wha... Ah, ah!
等一下 啊 啊
Do I look like your mom?
我长得像你妈妈吗
I said...
我说
do I... look like... your mom?
我 长得 像你妈妈吗
I mean, a-a little.
有一点吧
Well, I am not your mama.
好吧 我不是你妈
And if you're gonna "Wah, wah, wah"
如果你要像个尿裤子的小孩一样
and "Boo-hoo-hoo" Like a little pee-pee pants,
哇哇大叫 哭哭啼啼
you need to call your mama...
麻烦回去找你妈妈
who I am not.
别找我
Yeah.
对
Icecold. Yeah.
冷酷无情 是啊
II'm scared of you. You should be.
我有点怕你 你应该怕我
You know that people don't learn unless you teach 'em, right?
你不教训他们 他们永远不会知道
And I taught 'em. Yeah.
所以我教训了他们 是啊
I know she's not my mama,
我知道她不是我妈妈
but I thought she was my friend.
但我以为她是我的朋友
Well, she seems nice, but she's...
她看起来人挺好的 但是她其实
kind of a monster.
简直就是女魔头
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, son.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 儿子
It's okay for you to eat your chicken without silverware.
你可以不用刀叉吃鸡翅
There's no judgment here.
这里没人会指责你
Go on, eat up.
继续 吃吧
Free at last, right?
终于解放双手了 对吧
You know what's also good about this spot?
你知道这个地方还有什么优点吗
Nobody bothers you.
没人会来烦你
See that lady over there that looks like Laila Ali?
看到那边那个长得像Laila Ali的人了吗
Ain't nobody gonna go up to her and say,
没有人会过去问她
"Are you Laila Ali?"
"你是Laila Ali吗"
'Cause that is Laila Ali.
因为她就是Laila Ali
Hey, Laila!
嘿 Laila
Hey, girl. How you doing?
嘿 姐妹 你好吗
Good. How you doing?
挺好的 你呢
Well, good to see you.
很高兴见到你
So, this is my brother, and, um...
所以 这是我哥 还有 嗯
his kids are scared of you. Hi.
他的孩子们害怕你 嗨
Stop... Scared?
别 害怕
Oh, because I was an undefeated, undisputed world champion?
哦 因为我是一个无敌的 毫无争议的世界冠军吗
No, no, not at all, actually.
不 不 根本不是这样
It's because you're brown.
是因为你是棕色皮肤的人
Shame on you, brother.
真为你感到羞耻 兄弟
She lyin'.
她瞎说的
I'll see you, girl.
回见 美女
I'll see you, girl.
回见啦 靓女
I still don't believe that was Laila,
我还是不信那是Laila
but either way, ain't nobody sweatin' her.
不管怎样 也没人冲她拍马屁
I mean, the food is kind of good.
我觉得 食物还蛮不错的
Secret ingredient?
秘制配方是啥
400 years of our history.
是我们400年的历史
You can taste the struggle.
你可以尝到抗争的味道
All right, you know what? Let's just calm down.
行了 你知道吗 让我们冷静一下
We know you're Black, with your multiple savings accounts
我们知道你是黑人 通过你大量的银行存款
and your diamond earrings.
还有你的钻石耳钉
Where are your diamond earrings, Dre?
你的钻石耳钉哪去了 Dre
I took 'em out.
我把它们摘了
I'm sorry... what?
不好意思 你说什么
Um, you know, you...
嗯 你知道嘛 你
just can't wear jewelry like that anywhere.
就是不能在任何地方都戴那样的耳钉
So you can wear five-carat diamond earrings
所以你可以戴着5克拉的钻石耳钉
in your neighborhood,
在你的社区里
but you can't wear diamond earrings in mine?
但是却不敢在我的社区里戴钻石耳钉
I'm not new to this. All right?
我对此可并不陌生 好吗
And it kind of defeats the purpose of me taking them out
还有这有点违背了我带它们出来的目的
if you're gonna be loud about me having them.
如果你要对我拥有它们这件事大呼小叫的话
You're such a hypocrite.
你真是个伪君子
It's called street smarts.
这叫街头智慧
Because we're in a bad neighborhood?
因为我们在一个不好的社区里吗
No, baby. It's all about being careful, okay?
不是的 宝贝 这全都是跟谨慎行事有关系 好吗
Which is what I do.
也就是我所做的
Is it?
是吗
Oh, hey, excuse me.
哦 嘿 打扰一下
Would you mind watching my things
你介意帮我看一下我的东西吗
while I go to the restroom?
在我去厕所的时候
No problem. All right.
没问题 好的
Ooh! These slim-fit pants.
哦 这修身裤啊
Cause it seems like you're acting
因为看起来你表现得
a little scared, too, Dad.
也有点害怕的样子 爸爸
No, I'm not.
不 我没有
All right? I am amongst my people.
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表