Oh, my goodness! You're playing the wife?
哦我的天哪 你扮演妻子的角色吗
Forget the wife! Diane's Willy Loman!
忘了妻子的角色吧 Diane演Willy Loman
Willy? I hope that's short for "Willamina."
Willy吗 我希望那是"Willamina"的缩写
No. I'm the lead.
不 我是主角
The male lead.
男主角
This is amazing!
太不可思议了
Diane! Oh, my... Oh, my goodness! Oh, my g...
Diane 哦我的 哦我的天哪 哦我
What, uh... What happ... What happened with Quinn?
怎么样 Quinn怎么样了
He was close, but Diane edged him out.
他差一点 但是Diane把他淘汰了
He didn't even know what to do with his hands.
他甚至不知道手该放哪里
Oh.
哦
God. Now I don't know what to do with my hands.
天哪 现在我也不知道手该放哪里了
Wha... But... Just...
什么 但是 就
Ex-Excuse me.
告 告辞了
S-Sweetheart, put them... put them in your pockets.
宝贝 放 把手放口袋里
I don't know if I should do it. The show's in three days.
我不知道自己是否能对付 离演出只剩三天了
I've had a stomachache ever since I heard.
从得到这个消息我的胃就开始疼了
Oh, that's not a stomachache.
噢 那不是胃疼
That's your ovaries revolting.
那是你的卵巢在抗♥议♥
Girls shouldn't play boys' roles.
女孩不应该演男孩的角色
And I'm not liking him in this yellow bib.
而且我不喜欢他穿这个黄色围兜
Ruby, stop judging my babies...
Ruby 不要对我的孩子品头论足
both of them.
两个都不行
Diane, I know this seems like a lot,
Diane 我知道这看起来任重道远
but you are gonna be amazing!
但你一定能在舞台上大放异彩的
I mean, I still regret not playing Hamlet in high school.
我是说 我仍为高中时候没演哈姆雷特而后悔
Why didn't you?
为什么你没演呢
I wasn't cast.
我没被选上
But I would've crushed it.
但老娘要是去了就一定能拿下
Diane, Willy Loman.
Diane Willy Loman
Willy Loman!
Willy Loman
It is one of the greatest roles in American theater,
这是美国戏剧史上最伟大的角色之一
and a young Black woman doesn't get the chance to do it every day.
年轻的黑人女孩并不是总有机会能得到这角色的
And shouldn't do it any day!
本来就不应该得到
It's confusing for the audience
这就是在愚弄观众
and for God. Oh, my gosh.
还有上帝 噢我的老天
If the Rapture comes during the show,
如果演出中间"被提"来临了
he might miss you because you're wearing pants.
上帝会忘记你 因为你穿着裤子
But I already wear pants.
但我已经穿着裤子了
I'm gonna miss you in Heaven, baby.
我会在天堂想你的 宝贝
She doesn't know what she's talking about.
她不知道自己在说什么
You're gonna find that in life,
生活中里这种事十有八♥九♥
there are people that try to hold you back.
总会有人拖住你前进的脚步
You and I have the same person.
你和我遇到了同一个人
Okay.
好了
Do you want to do this?
你想演这个角色吗
I do.
我想
Then we're doing it.
那就去演吧
Okay! I'm Willy Loman!
好的 我是Willy Loman了
Yes! Oh, my God!
太好了 我的天
Hashtag Black girl magic!
#黑人女孩魔力
Hashtag Black girl magic!
#黑人女孩魔力
旨在歌♥颂黑人女性的美丽 强大和坚韧
黑人女孩魔力 2013年CaShawn Thompson提出的一个概念和一场运动
Hey, Dad, what's our picnic basket sitch?
嘿 老爸 咱家的野餐篮是个啥状况
Why would I know that?
我怎么知道
Well, Niecy is taking me to the Hollywood Bowl,
Niecy想带我去好莱坞露天剧场
and she has got a whole night planned.
她把一晚上的行程都安排好了呢
She really knows how to romance a guy.
她真的很会撩汉
Okay, this stops now, all right?
好了 这个 打住 好不好
No more dates for you until I teach you how to be a man.
在我教会你怎么做个男子汉之前 不许去约会了
What... What am I doing wrong?
啥 我做错什么事了
Everything.
每件事
Boy, you are a mess.
小子 你简直一塌糊涂
Oh, this is nice, Pops.
噢 老爹 这挺好的
We... We should do this more often.
我们以后应该多这样
You got to be alpha.
你应该是个攻
Stop all this beta male stuff.
别再像个受一样了
All modern women are the same.
所有的年轻女人都一个样
They want to be equal,
她们想要平等
they want to see somebody named Amy Schumer,
她们想见一个名叫Amy Schumer的人
and they want you to pick up the check.
同时 她们还想要你买♥♥单
Niecy likes to go Dutch.
Niecy想要各自买♥♥单
Not even Dutch people like to go Dutch.
连荷兰人都不喜欢各自买♥♥单了
You guys just don't get it, all right?
你们不明白 好吗
My generation does things differently.
我们这一代人的行事风格不同
Is that so?
是嘛
I know some of your generation ain't gonna do no differently.
我就知道你们这届孩子不行了
Hey, ladies, let me ask you this question.
嘿 女士们 我想问个问题
Would you go out with someone who didn't pay for dinner?
你们会和不付饭钱的人约会吗
It would depend on how cute he is. Mmhmm.
那得看人了 嗯哼
Oh. Junior-level cute.
噢 就像Junior这样的
Ooh.
噢
Are we past the stage where I have to be polite to keep staying here?
我们现在是已经熟到我不必再礼节性地回答问题了吗
See? This is exactly what I'm talking about.
看见了没 这就是我想说的
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
So, this one guy took me to the movies, right?
有次一个男的带我去看电影
Going great, super cute.
一切进展顺利 他人超可爱
But then I catch him sweating the concessions guy
但之后 我撞见他和服务员讨价还价
'cause he charged him 25 cents for relish.
就因为一盘小菜售价二十五美分
Hear that?
听到没
Now, what grown man ain't got a quarter?
什么样的成年人连二十五美分都拿不出来
Pops, you got a quarter?
老爹 你有二十五美分吗
Watch yourself here.
别多管闲事
Mm. Okay.
嗯 好的
Guys, I appreciate your help, but I can't do this.
伙计们 我感谢你们的帮助 但我做不到
I've got a brie to soften.
我得软化我的布里干酪
A what?
啥
I've got to overcome it.
我必须克服它
I know I got to overcome it.
我知道我能度过难关的
Willy, darling, you're the handsomest man in the world.
Willy 亲爱的 你是世界上最英俊的男人
Oh, no, Linda.
噢 不 Linda
To me, you are.
对我来说 你就是的
And scene. Okay.
卡 好了
Scene, indeed!
卡
Great job, ladies! Great job!
演得好 姑娘们 演得好
Yes! Yay! Okay. Yay.
棒极了 好了 棒极了
So, cast, uh, tonight, work on your lines,
演员们 今晚 把台词背得滚瓜烂熟
and I will work on enforcing our policy on closed rehearsals.
我会继续努力推行我们的封闭彩排政策
My bad. I shouldn't have let her in.
是我的错 我不该让她进来的
I got sloppy because she's my mom.
我大意了 因为她是我妈
Sweetheart, sweetheart, sweetheart.
宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Hi! Oh, goodness.
嗨 噢我的天
Oh, my God, I'm so proud of you.
我的天 我太为你骄傲了
This is going so great!
一切的进展都太顺利了
It is not.
才不是呢
Things were great with Quinn when we both had small parts.
我怀念Quinn和我都是小角色的时候
Oh? Now he's spending all his time flirting with Lila.
噢 现在他把所有时间都用来和Lila调情了
Ugh! He's one of those guys.
呵 男人都是大猪蹄子
But who cares.
但谁在乎呢
I care!
我啊
I like Quinn!
我喜欢Quinn
I know you do, sweetheart,
我知道的 宝贝
but this is about something bigger.
但有些事情大过儿女情长
Women are finally taking their rightful place,
女性终于夺回了本属于她们的位置
and you are playing Willy Loman!
你演的可是Willy Loman啊
You are a trailblazer!
你是一个先驱
But I don't want to be a trailblazer! What?!
但我不想做什么先驱 啥
I want to flirt with a cute boy and wear makeup.
我想要的是化妆打扮 和可爱的小男生调情
That isn't what being in a play is about.
可这不是参加话剧的意义啊
I'm 13. That's all being in a play is about.
我才13岁 这就是我参加话剧的全部意义
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表