Well, I was tired of you moping around the house
我只是看够了你分手后一直在家里
after your break-up.
闷闷不乐的
Plus,
而且
you're paying.
今天你请
we're gonna hang at the bar.
我们去酒吧那坐坐
Thank you.
谢谢
Looking good, Nadine.
看上去不错啊 Nadine
You still walking around the park in the morning?
你早晨还在公园附近散步吗
I sure am.
当然还在了
Those ankle weights are doing the thing, girl.
看来绑腿上的那些沙袋都起作用了啊 姑娘
This is my man, Andre.
这是我家小伙子 Andre
Hey.
嘿
So, how do you know Nadine?
所以 你是怎么认识Nadine的
Oh, uh, we hung out once...
哦 呃 我们约会过一次
horizontally.
睡过觉那种
Nice lady.
好女人
Dirty martini for you, sir,
先生 给您的肮脏马提尼
from the woman over there.
是那边那位女士为您点的
I see you in that dress, Camille.
看你穿这条裙子 Camille
Lifting with your legs at that Amazon factory.
蹲下的时候小心走光哦
This is my man, Andre.
这是我家小伙子 Andre
Hey.
嘿
Who is she? Camille.
她是谁 Camille
Very nice lady.
一个非常好的女人
Can I get you anything?
您喝点什么
I'll just have a seltzer with a splash of O.J.
我就来杯气泡水吧 再加点橙汁
Can't handle your liquor?
喝不了酒了吗
Oh.
噢
Well, no, I'm just... I'm just not 21.
不是 就是 我还没满21岁
The mustache fooled ya.
我这两撇小胡子骗到你了吧
Don't worry, you are not the first one.
别担心 你不是第一个搞错的
Last week, I wasn't carded at an R-rated movie.
上周我想去看一个R级电影都没被查身份证
You know, no bigs.
你知道吧 "这么大了看这没问题啊"
Damn, son.
天哪 孩子
For 19 years, you have observed the master,
你已经观摩了本大♥师♥整整19年了
and you seem to have learned nothing.
怎么好像啥也没学到啊
You have got to up your game, Junior.
你得提升技巧了啊 小子
Well, my game is no game.
这个嘛 我的技巧就是没有技巧
Yeah, that's not a thing.
哦 那可不算什么技巧
I brought you top-shelf O.J.
我给你加了顶级橙汁
Because you're cute.
因为你很可爱
Are you busy later?
你待会儿有事吗
Not at all.
完全没有
Oh, I-I-I... Actually, that isn't true.
噢 我 我 我 事实上 不对
I do have one thing, but I can move it.
我是有点事 但我可以改期再办
but I can move it.
但我可以改期再办
Great.
很好
Damn.
靠
Looks like I'm taking an Uber home.
看来我得自己打个Uber回家了
Yep.
对
Looks like you are.
看来你是得这样了
Oh, what's wrong, Dre, huh?
怎么了 Dre 哈
Did another thing ruin "Empire"?
又有什么破事把<嘻哈帝国>给毁了吗
What? No.
什么 不是的
Bow wants to send our kids to their death
Bow想让我们的孩子和一个陌生家庭
by having them spend the weekend with a random family.
一起度过周末 顺便送死
What's the problem with that? Yeah.
这有什么问题吗 对啊
My parents made sure I spent every holiday, birthday,
我父母总是确保我每个假期 生日
and weekend with other families.
还有周末 都跟别的家庭一起度过
I got so much out of it,
我收获良多
I'm still unpacking those trips...
现在我还回味那些旅行
with my therapist.
和我的心理医生一起
Come on, Dre. You can't keep your kids locked down.
拜托 Dre 你不能总把你的孩子给关起来啊
I let Eustace spread his wings. Mmhmm.
我就让Eustace充分舒展他的羽翼 嗯哼
Now he's become a confident, independent little entrepreneur.
现在他已经成为了一个自信 独♥立♥的小企业家
In fact, he bought his first apartment building.
实际上 他已经买♥♥下了他的第一幢公♥寓♥楼
Wow.
哇哦
He's... now my landlord.
现在 他成了我的房♥东
You don't get it.
你们不懂
All right, anything can happen when they're not in my sight.
好吧 当他们不在我视线内 任何事都有可能发生
Like, they could get their arms stuck in a boulder.
比如 他们的手臂可能会卡在巨石里
Or they could get abducted by some religious cult
或者他们可能会被一些宗教邪教绑♥架♥
and kept on some weird compound.
然后被关在一些奇怪的围墙里
Oh, please.
哦 拜托
Yeah, where they're forced to rock denim on denim.
是啊 他们会被迫穿上全身牛仔服去摇滚
That's weird. I hate when that happens.
那样很奇怪 我可讨厌那种事情发生了
Look, it's up to me to look out for them,
听着 我应该照顾他们
because the world sees little Black children as expendable.
因为这个世界常常把黑人小孩看作牺牲品
You never see a Netflix documentary
你从未见过网飞制♥作♥
about missing Black kids.
关于失踪的黑人小孩的纪录片
So? You... You never see a documentary
这样说来 你 你也从未见过任何一部纪录片
about middle-aged white guys who can't get an erection,
是关于有勃起障碍的中年白人男性的吧
but you don't hear me complaining.
但是我也从来没有抱怨过啊
Yeah.
是吧
Look, all I'm saying is, I don't trust anyone with my children.
听着 我所说的是 我不相信任何和我孩子们待在一起的人
Um, not totally true.
呃 这不完全正确
You let that ride-share driver pick up your kids from a Clippers game
你让网约车司机去洛杉矶快艇队的比赛上接你的孩子
when you wanted to stay late.
而你却独自在那里逗留
That was only for a 15-minute ride,
那只是15分钟的车程
and I stayed on the phone with my children the entire time.
而且我全程和我的孩子电♥话♥连线
Plus, that driver was not some geek off the street.
再说了 那个司机也不是什么街头怪人
Garbadon had 4.9 stars.
Garbadon可是有4.9星评分呢
Okay.
行吧
Oh! Sorry.
哦 抱歉
It's my landlord.
是我的房♥东
Mr. Eustace?
Eustace先生
Hey.
嘿
My rent check bounced?
我的房♥租支票被退回了吗
Just...
就
Dre, what about teachers or coaches?
Dre 那么老师或者教练呢
I mean, you've already left them with a ton of adults
我的意思是 你已经把他们和一堆
who could do whatever to them.
能对你家孩子为所欲为的成年人留在一起了
You know what, you're right.
你知道吗 你说的对
From now on, I'm gonna be even more on top of it.
从现在开始 我要严抓安全了
I think you missed the point.
你觉得你抓错了重点
Just hearing my co-workers
单单听我的同事所说的话
made me realize that I was absolutely right.
已经让我意识到我是绝对正确的
There's no way my kids were going on that trip.
我的孩子绝不可以踏上那趟旅程
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
About the twins... Uhhuh.
关于双胞胎 呃哼
going away with the Copelands.
和Copelands一家的出行
Look, babe, I told you it's not happening.
听着 宝贝 我告诉过你这不可能发生的
I don't know these people.
我不认识这些人啊
Well, I do, okay? Okay.
嗯 我认识 好吗 好的
And you are gonna get to know them, too, right now.
而且现在你也一样要去认识他们 马上去
You remember Amy and Banner.
你记得Amy和Banner吗
Fear!
恐惧
Compound people!
邪教信徒
We're here to take your children.
我们是来这里带走你的孩子的
Twins will please our god the most.
双胞胎最能取悦我们的神明
Is he all right?
他还好吗
He's never really all right.
他从没好过
His mother did quite a number on him. Yeah.
他妈妈对他做了挺多事的 是的
You ambushed me. What?
你算计我 什么
Marriage is supposed to be about trust.
婚姻应该是关乎信任的
So, you're telling me that if I had told you in advance
所以 你是在和我说如果我提前告诉你了
the Copelands were coming,
Copelands一家要来
you would've trusted it was a good idea?
你就会信这是一个好主意喽
No, because trust is a one-way street.
不 因为信任是单向的
This isn't rational.
这是不理性的
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表