Just like our smartphones,
就像智能手♥机♥一样
sometimes we humans need updates, too.
我们人类有时也需要更新
So, I pay all the bills and
瞧瞧 老子辛苦养你们
I'm forced to sit Indian-style on the floor?
却只能像印度人一样坐地上
Easy, fella. It's "Criss-cross applesauce" Now.
安啦 伙计 现在流行叫"盘腿打坐"啦
Really? Mmhmm.
真的吗 没错
Dad
老爸
would you like it if there was some White guy asking his son
你会喜欢 如果一个白人叫他儿子
not to wear his head "Negro-style"?
不要整"黑人式"的发型吗
Criss-cross applesauce it is.
"盘腿打坐"就"盘腿打坐"呗
Fine. Move your feet, Negro.
行吧 脚挪开 黑鬼
So, I try my best to stay up to date,
于是我努力与时俱进
but it doesn't always work out.
不过努力有时候也是白费
I know what we're doing for Devante's birthday party.
我知道在Devante生日派对上要做些什么了
Ha ha!
哈哈
A water gun fight!
水枪大战
A box of guns, Dre?
一箱子的枪吗 Dre
We are not having a gun party for our child's second birthday!
我们不能在孩子的两岁生日上搞枪♥支♥派对
Think about the message that you're sending!
想想这样会传达出什么样的信息
The message is, "Who wants to get riddled with fun?!"
信息就是“谁想要被快乐浸透全身”
Aaah! Aah! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
啊啊 我的天 我的天
Okay, okay! Oh!
好了好了 哦
What?
怎么
Do you think I would really give you a loaded water gun, Bow?
你难道以为我会给你一把灌满的水枪吗 Bow
I have thought about this birthday party,
这次的生日派对我仔细想过了
and we've got to do it right,
我们必须好好办
and the child-rearing rules keep changing.
再加上现在抚养孩子的规则又一直在变
It's tough to keep up!
很难跟上变化的
Oh, hey, um...
喔对了 呃
I made some homemade snack bars.
我在家做了些零食棒
Healthy, organic, no gluten, no dairy, no nuts.
健康 有机 无麸质 不含奶 无坚果
Oh. Hey, did those go right from the hot oven
喔 那 这些是刚烤好就直接从烤箱
into that toxic plastic container?
放进这个有毒的塑料容器里的吗
No.
不是啊
Warm plastic leaches toxins into food.
塑料受热后释放的有毒物质会进入到食物里
Did you know that?
这你知道吗
I still microwave Styrofoam,
我现在还把泡沫盒往微波炉里放呢
so I probably did not know that.
那我大概就是不知道了
You know, when the chicken bone pops through,
你看 里面的鸡骨头“砰”地爆出来的时候
that's when I know it's done.
我就知道热好了
Well, I've thought about Devante's birthday party,
反正我已经仔细考虑过Devante的生日派对了
and we need to be more mindful.
我们需要更加慎重
And for his party, we are gonna have
还有他的派对上 我们要创造出
an allergen-safe environment
一个杜绝过敏原的环境
with organic face painting and gender-neutral games.
包括有机面部油彩和不分性别的游戏
And pony rides!
还要骑小马
Oh, my God...
哦我的天
You're joking, right? What?
你在开玩笑对吧 什么
Those animals are so mistreated. Exactly!
那些小动物受到那么多不公的对待 没错
I just saw a doc called "Parties of Shame,"
我刚看了一个叫做<羞耻派对>的纪录片
and the only thing treated worse than those ponies
比这些小马受到的的待遇更糟糕的
are human clowns.
就只有人扮的小丑
But unlike the ponies, those clowns had a choice.
但跟小马不一样的是 那些小丑有过选择权
They just made the wrong one.
不过是他们选错了
Look, all this stuff might've worked 10 or 20 years ago,
听我说 这些在十年二十年前可能算好玩
but we know better now, and we need to do better.
但我们现在境界提升了 所以要做更高档次的事
Okay, okay, babe, I hear you.
好吧好吧 宝贝 我听明白了
Okay. How 'bout a pinata?
好吧 那玩皮纳塔呢?
Really?! What's wrong with a pinata?!
不是吧 皮纳塔不好吗
Let's start with the fact that it's hanging from a tree.
首先挂在树上就不好了
Oh...
喔
Yeah, I guess I should've caught that.
好吧 我早该想到这点的
Plus, many of those pinatas are unlicensed reproductions
再说 很多皮纳塔都是没有授权的山寨
of copyrighted... You know what? Mnh!
侵权 看招
Oh!
喔
Dad, why?!
老爸 干嘛
You know why.
你知道干嘛
Uh... w... No, don't.
啊 什 不 别
Take... Take cover, sweetheart!
找 找掩护啊宝贝
Yeah, "Boyz n the Hood"style! There's no water!
哈哈 这次是<街区男孩>风格了 那里面没水
There's no water in it! "Boyz n the Hood"style!
里面没水 <街区男孩>风
Wh...
什
So, Mom was hitting Dad up about being more mindful,
就是说 老妈要求老爸更慎重
and I think she's right.
我是很赞同她的
We could do more,
我们能做更多
especially when it comes to the environment.
尤其是在环保方面
But we do a ton for the environment.
但我们已经做了很多了
I mean, we're twins.
我的意思是 我们是双胞胎
Instant carpool. No, we can do better.
天生做事就事半功倍 不 我们可以做得更好
We've been riding on that for a while.
我们已经事半功倍很久了
Bingo. Great.
没错 很好
So, our first order of business
那么我们要干的第一笔
is to wrangle up the most wasteful person among us.
就是抓出我们之间浪费最严重的那个
Grandma! What the hey?
奶奶 搞什么
How did I know the shower would be on
为什么淋浴花洒开着
but you wouldn't be in it?
但你不在里面呢
'Cause Grandma's efficient, baby.
因为奶奶有效率 孩子
I'm getting the wrinkles out of my clothes
我一边蒸平衣服上的褶子
and skin at the same time.
一边蒸平我皮肤上的皱纹
It's definitely working on the clothes. Whoa.
这对衣服是绝对有效的 喔
Okay, that sharp tongue of yours
好吧 牙尖嘴利
is gonna serve you well in hell, baby girl.
会下地狱的哦 小丫头
And anyway, I can only brush my teeth in humidity.
而且 反正我只能在潮湿的环境里刷牙
I've got what dentists call "Fool's enamel."
因为我得了牙医说的"愚人牙釉质"
Come on, Grandma, you gotta start thinking about the environment.
拜托 奶奶 你得开始有点环保意识了
Yeah, get on board.
对啊 行动起来
You kids got it all wrong.
你们都错了
Letting a little water run is fine
放一点水问题不大
if the reward you seek is not of this world.
只要你们追求的回报不在这个世界里
You see, there's nothing to recycle in heaven. Eh?
毕竟天堂里可没有东西能循环利用 对吧
Now get out of here.
现在出去
I floss in the nude.
我剔牙是要裸着剔的
That's right! Go on! Get out! Oh! Get...
就是这样 快出去 呃 出
The hell outta here. Go on! Talking all that crap.
滚出去 麻利点 废话这么多
Uh-oh.
啊哦
Okay, what's wrong, Dre?
好吧 怎么了 Dre
Is the vending machine all out of sunflower seeds?
是自动贩卖♥♥机的瓜子卖♥♥完了吗
Okay, so, then, you do know.
哈 原来你知道啊
We're having Devante's birthday party,
我们就要办Devante的生日派对了
and I want ponies and water guns,
我想要安排骑小马和打水枪
but Bow says I'm not being mindful.
但Bow说我太不慎重了
Suddenly, everything I love is a problem.
突然之间 凡是我喜欢的都成了问题
Tell me about it.
说说看
Do you remember Bumfights?
你们记得<流浪汉之斗>那部电影吗
God, they were so much fun.
天 他们太搞笑了
Now you can't call 'em "Bums," And you can't make 'em fight.
现在不能叫他们流浪汉了,也不能让他们打架了
Hey, you know what? There are land mines everywhere.
说起来 现在到处都是雷区
A rug can be called "Oriental,"
一块地毯可以是“东方”的
but that can't be your preference on your dating profile.
但在你约炮档案的偏好里就不能这么写
Believe in me.
听我这句劝
And can someone tell me this...
有没有人能告诉我
when did it become not okay to kick birds?
踢鸟从什么时候开始变得不好了
That... That long ago?
很 很早以前吗
Look, guys, there's a lot of upside to being mindful,
伙计们 慎重确实有很多好处
but, damn it, it seems as if they keep moving the goal line.
但气人是 慎重的标准一直在变啊
Like there's a secret society who decides
就好像有一个神秘组织在决定
what is and isn't appropriate for all of us. Yeah.
什么是正确的 什么是不正确的 没错
Secret society?
什么神秘组织
W-W-Who's in a secret society?
谁 谁在这个神秘组织里
Not me.
反正不是我
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表