I know we're not your parents,
我知道我们不是你的父母
but we really care what happens to you.
但我们真的对你很上心
I get it.
我知道的
And that's really sweet and really nice.
你们这样对我真的很好很体贴
You know, if you want to drive me
如果你愿意载我
on your home-Compton-hospital route, I wouldn't say no.
从家到康普顿再到医院这条路线走 我不会拒绝的
It's my favorite route.
那是我最喜欢的路线了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛啊
So you're having the heart to heart without me.
所以你们谈心不带我
I do all the work.
活儿全是我♥干♥的
You swoop in at the end to take all the credit.
你在最后趁虚而入夺走所有功劳
I... Hmm.
我 嗯
You know who's not the man now?
现在谁不是男子汉了
Mnhmnh. You, dawgs.
嗯嗯 你不是了 兄弟
I am usually on your side, Junior.
我一般都是站在你这边的 Junior
Oh, my God. I can't...
我的天 我不能
Oh.
哦
Yeah. Careful.
当心脚下
Parenting.
教育孩子
Some people think you've got to read books
有些人认为你得看点这方面的书
or go to lectures to be good at it.
或者去听讲座才能教好孩子
Turns out, we probably should have done both of those things.
事实证明 我们也许应该把这两件事都做了
After 19 years of parenting...
教了19年的孩子以后
... Bow and I are still learning that it's constantly a work in progress.
Bow和我意识到 教育孩子是一门需要终身学习的学问
But the one thing we know for sure is,
但我们唯一确信的一件事是
you never let anything interrupt your family dinner.
你绝不能让任何事打断家庭晚饭
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表