Yeah.
耶
Still got it.
宝刀未老
I made you a green one...
我给你做了个绿色的
Guys, I need your help.
伙计们 我需要你们的帮助
Alright.
好吧
Bow will not let Jack play football
Bow不让Jack打橄榄球
because she says it's too dangerous.
因为她说太危险了
Ohh! Ohh! What?!
哦 哦 什么
My god!
我的天
What?! Football is too dangerous? Really?
橄榄球太危险了 认真的吗
What's next? She wants to take away our elephant guns, too?
接下来是什么 她还想夺走我们的猎象枪吗
Come on!
得了吧
No matter what I say, she won't budge.
我不管说什么 她都不让步
Okay, but if Jack doesn't play football, Dre,
好吧 但是如果Jack不打橄榄球 Dre
how else is he gonna become a man?
他还能怎样成为一个男人
At least tell me that she's gonna get him a prostitute.
至少告诉我她要给他找个妓♥女♥
What?
什么
I'm starting to feel like
我开始觉得
she's an unfit mother.
她是个不称职的母亲
Dre, if you decide to leave her, I won't hold it against you.
Dre 如果你决定离开她 我不会反对你的
Let me know when you leave her.
你离开她时告诉我一声
Just send me an e-mail or text or something, huh?
给我发个电子邮件或短♥信♥什么的 好吗
Look, she doesn't understand how important this is.
听着 她不理解这多重要
Football was the best part of my childhood.
橄榄球是我童年最美好的时光
Yeah. Me too.
是的 我也是
Oh, the crisp autumn mornings...
哦 秋高气爽的早晨
the late-night practices...
深夜练习
the way Cindy Demito just lifted me to the top of the pyramid.
Cindy Demito把我托举上叠罗汉顶端
Guys, look, I don't know how I'm gonna get Bow over her fear
伙计们 听着 我不知道怎样才能让Bow消除对
of Jack getting a concussion.
Jack得脑震荡的恐惧
Eh, concussions get a bad rap.
呃 脑震荡可不太好
I got one skiing, and it's had zero effect on me.
我滑雪时得过一次脑震荡 对我没有任何影响
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
So concussions aren't that bad?
所以脑震荡没有那么严重吗
Eh, concussions get a bad rap.
呃 脑震荡名声不好
I got one skiing, and it has had zero effect on me.
我滑雪时得过一次脑震荡 对我没有任何影响
There, there, little bear. You're in a loop.
好了 好了 小熊 你陷入了一个循环
Come on back. Come on back.
回来 回来
There we go.
好了
Listen, Dre.
听着 Dre
Life is risky, huh?
生活有风险 是吧
I mean, what are you gonna do,
我是说 你打算怎么做
bubble-wrap Jack so he can never do the thing he loves?
把Jack束缚起来 这样他就永远不能做自己喜欢的事了吗
Come on! You know what?
得了吧 你知道吗
I am not.
我没这样打算
Why should he give up something that I love... There you go.
他为什么要放弃我爱的事情 对的
I mean, he loves? Right, right, right.
我是说 他爱的 对 对 对
Alright, because this is about him, not me. Mmhmm.
好吧 因为这是关于他的 不是我 嗯哼
Yes, sir. Yes, sir. Right?
是的 先生 是的 先生 对吗
You know what, I got this. There you go.
你知道吗 我明白了 这就对了
Tell her!
告诉她
Eh, concussions get a bad rap.
呃 脑震荡名声不好
I got one skiing. It's had zero effect on me.
我滑雪时得过一次脑震荡 对我没有任何影响
Okay. Alright.
好吧 好吧
Yeah, you're done with that.
是的 你已经倒满了
Here we go, pumpkin.
来吧 小南瓜
Stevens was right.
Stevens是对的
Everything comes with a risk.
任何事都有风险
So I did a little research.
所以我做了个小调查
Hey, babe. Hey!
嘿 宝贝 嘿
What's up? Bad news.
什么事 坏消息
What happened?
发生了什么事
Diane can't play soccer anymore.
Diane再也不能踢足球了
Did she kick another teacher?
她又踢了一位老师吗
Worse.
更糟糕
Girls' soccer has the highest proportion
女子足球的脑外伤
of traumatic brain injuries.
比例最高
Really? Yes.
真的吗 真的
Hmm. So no more girls' soccer.
噢 所以 不要再参加女子足球了
Oh. Okay. Buhbye, girl power and selfesteem.
噢 好吧 女权 自尊 再见了您
What? You know, I can't believe
啥 你知道 我简直不敢相信
that shin guards were her only protection.
护胫竟是她唯一的护具
Well, I mean, it's j... In football, they wear shoulder pads...
呃 我是说 在橄榄球场上 他们戴护肩
Uhhuh. Okay... ... elbow pads, knee pads,
呃 好吧 护肘 护膝
tailbone pads, rib pads, and a neck collar...
尾骨垫 肋骨垫 还有个颈托
with a helmet designed by the ladies in "Hidden Figures."
还戴着<隐藏♥人♥物>的主角们设计的头盔
What? They did everything.
怎么了 她们什么都做了
They're just that good.
她们就是这么牛逼
Okay.
行吧
I see what you're doing here, Dre.
我看出来你在干嘛了 Dre
What am I doing?
我在干嘛
You think you're smarter than me.
你觉得你比我聪明
Well...
这个嘛
So no soccer for Diane... Nope.
所以Diane不能踢球了 不能了
... and no football for Jack.
然后Jack也不能打橄榄球
Huh.
哼
Well, you're gonna have to be the one to crush Jack's dream, Bow.
你将成为那个粉碎Jack的梦想的人 Bow
Jack!
Jack
We need to talk football! Mmhmm.
我们需要谈谈橄榄球的事情 嗯哼
Yeah, we do. Oh, yeah, we do.
是的 我们需要 噢非常需要
Coach said I need to start eating better. - Okay.
教练说我得开始吃好点 好吧
More protein, fruits, veggies,
多吃蛋白质 水果 蔬菜
less candy shaped like food.
少吃长得像糖一样的食物
I mean, you've got to put premium in a Ferrari.
我是说 就好比你得给法拉利买♥♥保险
Do you have a concussion already? What is happening to you?
你是已经得脑震荡了吗 你怎么了
I'm just keeping my body right and my mind tight.
我只是在保持身体健康 大脑清醒
Now, can you quiz me on European history?
现在 你能考我一下欧洲历史吗
I need a 2.0 GPA if I'm going to play in the game coming up.
如果我下场比赛想上场我得有2.0的平均成绩
Okay.
好吧
So, you're making a lot of changes
所以 你开始做很多改变
'cause you want to play football.
因为你想打橄榄球
Well, I'm not doing it because I love myself or I want to learn stuff.
呃 反正我不是因为爱自己或者想学习才这么做的
Uh-huh.
噢
So, isn't there something...
所以 你不是 有什么事
you want to... tell Jack?
想要跟Jack说的
Y-Yes.
是的
I would like to tell...
我想要告诉
you, Jack, that I am...
你 Jack 我
so happy for you, sweetheart.
为你感到高兴 宝贝
And you can... try football.
然后 你可以 尝试一下橄榄球
Great! Yes!
太好了 耶
For a couple of weeks.
就几周
Great!
太好了
Because I've already forged your signature on the slip
因为我已经在单子上伪造了你的签名
and turned it in last Thursday.
然后上周四交上去了
Okay, that's great.
行 那就好
Ahh! Look at my football-playing son.
啊 看看我打橄榄球的儿子
Uh-huh! Working on his endzone dance!
正在跳他的得分庆祝舞
Gooooaaaaal!
进球了啊嗷
Wrong sport, son, but that's okay.
搞错体育项目了儿子 但没事
We'll... We'll work on that.
我们再练练
Ladies and gentlemen...
女士们先生们
Jack Johnson!
Jack Johnson
Okay.
好吧
Number 81 in the program, but number 1 in your hearts.
队里的81号♥ 但是是你们心中的第1号♥
Oh!
噢
That's an 18, buddy. Yes, it is.
那是18号♥ 哥们 是的
Oh. I was in the mirror.
噢 我照镜子看反了
That's a bad one even for Jack.
这个行为不正常 哪怕对Jack来说
Did you get hit in practice? Mnhmnh.
你训练的时候被撞到了吗 没有
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表