Okay, so now y'all want to go?
行吧 现在你们想走了
'Cause we could have done this over the drive
因为这些我们明明可以在路上说
or during a three-day weekend
或者是在一个3天的周末
or during an episode of "Shark Tank."
或者边看<创智赢家>边说
We are not late.
我们不会迟到
There was an assembly this morning.
今天早上有个会
What? Yeah. Mason texted me.
什么 是的 Mason发短♥信♥告诉我了
I didn't tell you
我没告诉你
because I felt like you didn't have my back today.
因为我觉得你今天没有站在我这边
So wwe still can make it? Yeah.
所以我 我们还能按时到 没错
You heard the boy.
大家听到了
The school is on CP time. Come on. Let's make some moves.
咋们上学该迟到了 来吧 动起来
Let's go. Okay, got...
我们走 好的 收到
Colorism is our secret shame,
肤色主义是我们心底隐秘的耻辱
and the pain it causes keeps growing
它造成的痛苦一直发酵
because we rarely talk about it.
因为我们从来不谈起它
But as I looked at my multi-colored Black family,
但是当我看到我有着不同肤色的黑人家庭
I realized that because we talked about it,
我认识到 正是因为我们谈论了它
our wounds could finally start to heal
当我们学会了坦然地接受自己
as we learned to love ourselves out in the open.
我们的伤口终于开始愈合了
Because nothing gets better in the shadows.
因为任何事情被藏着掖着都不会变好
Sorry, Jack.
抱歉 Jack
It's over.
已经结束了
Nooooooooooo!
不
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表