Bring it in.
来吧
All right, sweetheart.
好吧 亲爱的
You finish packing up.
你继续收拾吧
Hey.
嘿
Please take that history book right there.
把那个历史书带上
Texas has, uh...
德州那边 呃
...A weird version of the Civil War.
那边对于内战的记述有一点奇怪
Dre. Hmm?
Dre 嗯哼
If it makes you feel any better,
如果告诉你能让你好一点的话
she actually wants to go with him.
她的确想要跟他走
She's 15. I know.
她才15 我知道
She doesn't know what she wants.
她不知道她想要什么
Yesterday...
昨天
...she wanted a tattoo on her lip that said "Elbow."
她想在她嘴唇上纹一个"胳膊肘"
What?
什么东西
Yeah. She said it was ironic.
没错 她说这样很讽刺
That's not ironic! Yeah, it's moronic.
这不讽刺 这叫弱智
Okay, but, Dre,
好吧 不过 Dre
I feel like we need to get on board.
我觉得我们得妥协了
Or what kind of relationship
不然以后
are we gonna have with her in the long run?
我们还怎么跟她相处
You're right, babe.
你说的对 宝贝
It's gonna be hard, but...
这会很艰难 但是
you're right.
你是对的
Think maybe we should spend a little time with her
我想着也许我们该
before she leaves?
在她离开前跟她多呆一会儿
That is a good idea.
好主意
All right. I'll be right up. Okay.
好的 我马上来 好
What the hell's going on, man?
怎么了兄弟
Oh, hey, Dre.
噢 嗨Dre
I, uh, didn't want to bug you for a jump,
我不想麻烦你
so I just decided to do it myself.
所以我决定自己解决
You gonna help a brother out, or you just gonna stand there?
你是打算帮兄弟一把 还是就呆站那儿
Let me ask you something, man.
我问你个问题 伙计
Why do you want to blow up Kyra's life?
你为什么想要毁掉Kyra的人生
Look, Dre, I know my life may look
听着 Dre 我知道我的人生
a little different than yours because you come up
跟你的不太一样 因为你出人头地了
and you're really doing your thing now.
而且你现在风生水起
But I got it from here.
但剩下的交给我吧
That's just it, Perry. You don't.
这就是问题 Perry 不能托付你
You never have.
你从来都靠不住
And now you want to roll the dice with Kyra's future
然后你现在想对Kyra的未来孤注一掷
because you worry that she's old enough
因为你担心她已经成熟到
to figure out what kind of man you really are.
能看穿你到底是个什么人
How do you know that Kyra staying with relatives
你怎么知道让Kyra和亲戚们住在一起
wasn't the best move at the time?
不是那个时候能做出的最好抉择
How do you know that her coming with me isn't the best move now?
你怎么知道她现在来跟我一起住不是现在的最好做法
Maybe you're right.
你或许是对的
Maybe I just don't get you because...
或许我没法理解你是是因为
...I never abandoned my kids.
我从来没有抛弃过我的孩子
Andre!
Andre
Get in here.
给我进来
Your mama's calling.
你妈叫你
Sit down.
坐下
What do you think you're doing?
你知道你在干什么吗
Fighting for someone who doesn't have anyone to fight for her.
为一个没有人为她争取的人而战
Bow's out, you're out.
Bow不 你也不
Nobody's out,
没有人不为她争取
we're just trying to do what's best for the girl!
我们只是为了那个女孩好
What's best for the girl is stability, Mama!
对那孩子最好的就是安定的生活 妈妈
I know what it's like to deal with a father
我知道有一个总在孩子的人生里缺席的父亲
who isn't always there.
是什么感觉
Yeah, but you still wanted to be with him.
是 但你还是会想要和他在一起
And when he walked back in,
而且当他回来的时候
I wanted to put my hand in some lemonade, too!
我也想把我的手放进柠檬水里
But he was trying to do better,
但他想要成为更好的父亲
the same way this man is.
跟这个男人一样
Hold up, Mama, are you asking me to forgive Perry?
等等 妈 你是在要我原谅Perry吗
Because I can't do that.
我做不到
No, I'm asking you to get out of the way
不 我是在要你
as the man tries to redeem himself.
不要妨碍他赎罪
I did that for you
那时为了你 我就这么做了
so you could build a relationship with your father.
所以你才能跟你父亲建立好的关系
Don't you think Kyra deserves the same chance?
你不觉得Kyra也应该拥有这样的机会吗
It's just so hard to do.
只是这太难了
It is hard.
这是很难
But, hey, it worked for me.
但是 嘿 对我来说还是行得通的
Your daddy lives here,
毕竟你♥爸♥住这儿
so I get to put toenails in his bedsheets.
我就可以把脚趾甲丢他床单上
Guys, Grandma texted. Kyra's about to leave.
大伙儿 奶奶发短♥信♥说Kyra要走了
What are we going to do?
我们该怎么办
There's four people ahead of us.
我们前面有四个人
Greg! Order for Greg!
Greg Greg的餐好了
Ooh.
噢
Oh, wow.
噢 哇噢
You must be Greg, too.
你肯定也叫Greg
You know, we... we have a dad that's named...
你知道 我们的爸爸也叫
Run!
快跑
Hey! That's my food!
嘿 那是我的食物
All right, sweetie.
好了 甜心
Now, you know your hair's not gonna
你知道你的头发到了休斯顿
lie down like that in Houston, right?
就不会像现在这么服帖吧
I got you some edge control,
我给你备了一些碎毛定型剂
ponytail holders, and a wave cap.
发圈和卷发帽
Humidity does not discriminate.
空气湿度对所有种族一视同仁
I love you.
我爱你
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢您 嗯
I know your dad wants to get on the road,
我知道你♥爸♥想快点出发
but I so wish that the kids were here
但我真希望孩子们都在这儿
so they could say goodbye to you.
这样他们就能跟你道别了
I'm really gonna miss you guys.
我绝对会想你们的
Oh, we're gonna miss you. I love you, sweetheart.
噢 我们也会想你的 我爱你 甜心
Oh, you know, Houston is only three hours away,
你知道 休斯顿离这儿也就三小时路程
and I'm always happy to get away from these guys.
而且我总是很乐意逃离这群家伙
Hey, look here, baby girl. Uh...
嘿 宝贝儿 呃
here's $500.
这里有500美元
And, uh,
还有
my mama's Life Alert.
我妈的安全警报器
If anything jumps off, you just push that button.
如果出了什么事 你就按这个按钮
But... Hey, shh. Come on. All right?
但是 嘿 嘘 好吗
Our door is open for you anytime, okay?
咱家的门永远为你敞开 好吗
Thank you. Okay.
谢谢您 嗯
Hey, um...
嘿
Perry.
Perry
Look, man.
听着 兄弟
I don't mess with you, and I'm never gonna mess with you.
我不会跟你过不去 也永远不会这么做
But I'm not gonna stand in your way because,
但我也不会妨碍你 因为
baby girl
因为小公主
she needs you.
她需要你
But if you blow it this time,
但如果你这次搞砸了
we gonna get that drink of water.
我会请你喝后院没喝的那杯水的
That's a drink of water we'll never have.
放心 永远都不会有喝的机会的
Be safe on the road, man. You got precious cargo.
开车小心 兄弟 你可有贵重物品在车上呢
Excellent.
棒极了
Now, how do I get to the I-10?
那么现在我该怎么上1-10洲际高速
All right. Back up. Well, you got to go down to Ventura...
好的 倒车 噢 你得一直开到文图拉市
Turn to the left and turn to... No, I know. Get on the...
往左转然后 不是 我知道 去那个
Okay. I-I got it.
好 我知道了
Ugh, I hope this works out.
噢 我希望这事能成
I know how much they both want it.
我知道他们俩有多希望能这样
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表