You got a fork?
有叉子吗
Does anyone know the story from the beginning now?
现在有人知道这部电影的全部内容了吗
No one's listening to me.
没人听我说话
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是啊 是啊 是啊
So what, you enjoyed Commander Sellout.
叛徒指挥官看得开心又怎么样
Yeah.
切
My movie got good at the end.
我看的电影结尾超精彩
Did it? Oh, yes.
是吗 当然
The last 15 minutes? Powerful. Oh, come on.
最后15分钟 充满张力 得了吧
Made you feel good to be Black.
让你为身为黑人而骄傲
Oh, no. Now, don't do that, son. Don't do that.
别 别这样 孩子 快别说了
I'm serious. This... this movie is gonna change the game.
我是认真的 这是一部具有划时代意义的电影
You know, it...
你知道吗 它
You know, t-there was a post-credits sequel tease
跟你说 电影最后的彩蛋玩了个梗
where Malcolm X came over and he shook her hand.
Malcolm X走过来和她握了手
And he looked her in her eye and he said,
他直视她的眼睛说
"Rosa... by any means necessary."
"罗莎 争取权利就是要不惜一切代价"
I'm gonna buy the Blu-ray.
我得去买♥♥蓝♥光♥版
Damn it, Dre.
尽放屁 Dre
Tell the truth and shame the Devil!
有一说一 有二说二
Tell the truth.
有一说一吧
Fine, all right? I hated it!
好 我说行了吧 我讨厌那电影
It was horrible!
太难看了
And I think I hate Rosa Parks a little now because of it.
因为这部电影 我甚至有点讨厌罗莎·帕克斯了
All right, now you done gone too far, son.
打住 这样说就过分了 儿子
Okay, so I went hard for "Back of the Bus." I had to.
好吧 我苦苦说服自己喜欢<巴士后排> 我没办法
Why? Why?
为啥啊 你问为啥
Yeah. Because if I didn't love this movie,
对啊 要是我承认自己不喜欢这部电影的话
I would be saying the message behind it wasn't important,
就等于在承认电影所传达的讯息是无足轻重的
and all of our messages are important.
但我们黑人传达的所有讯息都举足轻重
And other people need to hear them, too.
而且也应该被其他人听到
You are right. They do.
你是对的 他们应该听到
But you have to admit, Dre, if the movie's bad,
但你必须承认 Dre 如果电影本身太烂
the message is gonna get lost anyway.
背后的讯息也注定无法传达
Let's go light the tree.
我们去点亮圣诞树吧
Come on, now. Hot mess.
走吧 好啦 一团糟
Cookie, cookie, cookie.
曲奇 曲奇 曲奇
Mama's sorry, baby. Mama's sorry.
妈妈感到遗憾 宝贝 妈妈感到遗憾
Mama's sorry.
妈妈感到遗憾
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
You doing okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 挺好的
Yeah? Cause, you know,
是吗 因为 你知道的
you mentioned that thing about finding yourself at the movie theater.
你在电影院提到发现自我的事情
Was that about the gap year?
是因为空档年吗
Yeah, but I've got it under control. - Ooh.
没错 但一切尽在我的掌控之中 噢
I'm gonna go to Australia for a walkabout.
我要去澳大利亚徒步旅行
A walkabout?
徒步旅行
Yeah, mate. It's gonna be official.
没错 哥 动真格的噢
You know, Tilley hat, shorts,
你知道 Tilley帽 短裤
boots, Bowie knife, sunscreen.
短靴 单刃猎刀 防晒霜
All I need from you is a Tilley hat, shorts,
你需要提供的仅仅是一顶Tilley帽 短裤
boots, Bowie knife,
短靴 单刃猎刀
and $7,500.
和7500刀
I've already got the sunscreen.
防晒霜我已经有了
That's all you need?
你需要的就是这些吗
For your walkabout in Australia.
为了澳大利亚徒步旅行
Yep.
没错
Are you [beep] kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥的在逗我呢
Wait. W-Where'd this come from?
等等 你为啥发火
I thought you'd be happy that I have a plan.
我还以为你会因为我有计划了感到高兴呢
That's not a plan, Junior.
这不叫计划 Junior
That's a prize you win on "The Price is Right."
这是<价格猜猜猜>的奖品
Oh, my God.
我的天
I haven't been on you the way your dad has been
我从不像你爹那样对你指手画脚
because I figured that you would have
因为我以为你到现在
sorted this out by now.
自己也该想清楚了
But I'm gonna ask you...
但我想问问你
what is your gap year for?
你的空档年是用来干嘛的
I-I don't know, to decide what I want to do with my life?
我 我不知道 为了决定我这辈子该干啥
Then you need to do that.
那么就去想想看啊
You got to take inventory.
你得写个清单
It's not gonna fall in your lap, okay?
天上不会掉馅饼的 好吗
You got to make some decisions.
你得做些决定
Yeah. Okay, I'll try.
好的 知道了 我会去试试的
No, you're not gonna try.
不 不只是试试看而已
I will find my purpose.
我会找到我的目标
That's exactly right.
这就对了
It's your last shot, Junior.
这是你的最后机会 Junior
Last strike, okay?
最后一击 明白吗
So, "Back of the Bus" was a dud,
这样一来 虽然<巴士后排>很烂
but our stories aren't.
但我们的故事不然
Rosa Parks' story isn't.
罗莎·帕克斯的故事不然
Then it hit me.
这启发了我
All right! Come on, get up!
好啦 来吧 起床
Everybody get up! Let's go!
大家都起床啦 动起来
Come on, let's go.
来吧 动起来
Everybody downstairs. Let's go.
大家都下楼 快快快
This better be good.
最好是件好事儿
All right.
好啦
Dad, why are we up so early?
老爸 为什么我们要起这么早
Yeah, wasn't Christmas yesterday?
对啊 圣诞节不是昨天吗
Are we having two Christmases like my friend Payton?
我们要像Payton家一样过两个圣诞节吗
No. Sit down.
答错了 坐下
No?
不是吗
All right, we are going to start a new tradition.
好了 我们要开始实施一项新的家规
Moving forward, the day after Christmas,
从今往后 圣诞节的后一天
we will all gather together and watch a classic Black movie,
我们要聚在一起看一部经典黑人电影
because what we have to say is important.
因为黑人所传达的讯息分量十足
I like that. Hey.
我赞成 嘿
All right? That's nice.
好吗 好极了
Now, what do you guys want to see?
现在 你们大家想看什么
Um... "Get Out"?
呃 <逃出绝命镇>
"Fruitvale Station"?
<弗鲁特韦尔车站>
"Cooley High." No. "The Color Purple."
<龙虎少年队> 不 还是<紫色姐妹花>吧
Oh! Uh... Uh, "Barbershop 2."
哦哦 <哈拉大发师 2>
Uh, "Cornbread, Earl and Me"?
<玉米面包 厄尔和我>
"Training Day," "Flight,"
<训练日> <迫降航♥班♥>
"Man on Fire."
<怒火救援>
Mama... Huh?
老妈 啊
Those are all Denzel Washington, movies, okay?
这些都是Denzel Washington的电影 你知道吗
I don't think you're getting the point.
我认为你没有抓住重点
Oh, I'm getting the point.
那可不见得哦
Well, if we're gonna watch a Denzel movie,
好吧 如果我们要看Denzel的电影
let's at least start with "The Hurricane."
至少得从<飓风>开始吧
Ooh, yes! Yeah!
噢 太棒了 棒
Oh, yeah. It's about the wrongful imprisonment of a Black man.
噢 好极了 这部电影讲的是非法监禁黑人
No, the wrongful imprisonment of his thighs in those boxing shorts.
错 是关于拳击短裤非法监禁了他的腿
You see, when I saw the movie...
知道吗 当我看这部电影时
Mama... ...I sat there in the thea... Huh?
妈妈 我坐在电影院 咋了
Mama, my babies.
妈妈 孩子们在这呢
She is correct.
你妈说的对
Get to streaming, Dre.
把电视打开吧 Dre
I want my Denzel.
我想看我的Denzel
Denzel! Denzel! Denzel!
Denzel Denzel Denzel
Denzel's best hits. Yeah.
这是Denzel的代表作 是啊
Got that "Commander Justice." "Commander Justice."
想看<正义指挥官>吗 <正义指挥官>
How y'all doing, sister? All right, now, okay.
你好啊 姐们儿 慢走哈
Got that "Commander Justice." I got it.
想要<正义指挥官>吗 我有哦
$6, studio quality.
6美刀 录播室音质哟
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表