剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
What do you want me... I mean,
我是想和他们和解
I just I was trying to compromise with them.
我只想让他们知道
I was trying to show them that, you know,
-我愿意合作... -奇普
- I was willing to work with... - Chip.
你该懂事了
You have to grow up.
你该... 你该成熟了
You have to... You have to act your age.
-好吗 -抱歉 我...
- Okay? - Sorry, I...
你得振作起来
You have to get it together.
谢谢 牧师
Thank you, Rev!
"你得振作起来"
"You got to get it together!"
他好像和你生活中遇到的很多人一样
Well, he sounds like a lot of people in your life.
是吗
Doesn't he?
天哪 你刚刚被一个亚洲牧师臭骂了一顿
Oh, my God, you just got told off by an Asian preacher.
我听得一清二楚
I've heard about everything now.
戴尔 抱歉连累你了
Dale, I'm sorry for dragging you into this.
我不知道...
I-I didn't know that...
别担心 我很开心
Oh, don't worry about it, I'm having a blast.
是吗
Really?
这是我判断失误
That was a bad judgment call on my end.
我... 我不知道自己是怎么想的
I-I-I-I-I don't know what I was thinking.
你和这些熊孩子相处得不错 真的
Well, you were pretty good with those kids. You were, you know?
你会成功的 老小伙
You're coming around, old boy.
你这个老板不错
You're a good CEO.
谢谢 戴尔 嘿 你能再给我扔一瓶啤酒吗
Thank you, Dale. Hey, can you toss me another beer?
好的 你还要一瓶啤酒
Yeah. You need another one of these.
这会让你好受些
This will take a load off.
你太逊了
You suck.
你应该接住 那可是对准你扔的
You should have caught that, that was right to you.
我去捡
I'll get it.
你真的觉得我是个好老板吗
You really think I'm a good CEO?
当然了 你是个好老板
Sure, you're a great CEO.
虽然我不知道好老板是什么意思 但...
I mean, I don't know what it means, but...
谢谢 戴尔
Thanks, Dale.
噢
D'oh.
我无法开车送你去医院 奇普
I can't drive you to the hospital, Chip.
我烂醉如泥了
I'm too wasted.
嘿 丹牧师
Hey, Pastor Dan!
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表