剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
I've seen you eat raw beef.
那个 是的 或许很久以前是吃过
That-- Yeah. Maybe from a long time ago,
但... 人是会变的
but... people change.
安静点 玛莎
Be quiet, Martha.
你们这里怎么样啊
How are we all doing in here?
我们没事 塔米 一切都还好
We're fine, Tammy. Everything's fine.
玛莎可能是仙粉黛葡萄酒喝多了[一种加州特产的葡萄酒]
I think Martha might have had a little too much zinfandel.
嘿 别说我的名字 谢乐儿
Hey. Keep my name out of your mouth, Sheryl.
是谢尔比
It's Shelby.
谁忒妈在意呢
Who gives a shit?
好了 要不我们一起
Well, why don't we all gather together
围坐在饭桌前 然后在饭前来一次
around the table and do a thankfulness circle
感恩祈祷
before we eat?
这样行吗
Wouldn't that be good?
我还在烤土豆呢
I'm not done basting.
我觉得烤着没问题 玛莎
I think the roast looks just fine, Martha.
你要喝点水吗 亲爱的
How 'bout a little water, honey?
-我没事 -玛莎
- I'm fine. - You know, Martha,
-交给我吧 -好吧
- I can handle it. - Fine.
你不想给土豆刷一遍油吗
You don't want it basted?
哇 玛莎
Whoa! Martha.
小心 很烫
Oh. Be careful. It's hot.
-哎哟 哎哟 哎哟 -真的好烫
- Ow, ow, ow, ow. - It's really hot.
-当心 -噢 真烫
- Watch out. - Oh! Hot!
-好烫 好烫 好烫 -小心
- Hot, hot, hot! - Careful!
也没那么烫
It's not that hot.
这家伙真是个孬种
That guy's a pussy.
玛莎
Martha!
你已经喝够了
I think you've had enough.
抱歉 玛莎 但是...
I'm sorry, Martha, but...
你最好还是走吧
it's best that you leave.
好吧
Okay. Fine.
我还是叫优步吧
I guess I'll call an Uber.
小心脚下
Watch out where you step.
-土豆到处都是 -你小心脚下
- There are potatoes everywhere. - You watch your step.
还要等48分钟
Well, it's 48 minutes away.
看来我只能在走廊等了
I guess I'll wait on the porch?
"呃...
"Uh...
我是素食者"
I'm a vegan."
我应该送她回家
I should drive her home.
就算她吐 也应该吐在她自己的车上
If she's gonna throw up, she should do it in her own car.
还有
And, um,
听着 我只是想给大家留下深刻印象
look, I-I w-- I was just trying to impress you all.
我 呃...
I, uh...
我不是素食者
I'm not a vegan.
今天早上 我吃了一根意大利香肠
I had a salami log for breakfast this morning.
我们要收拾很多土豆
Well, we've got a lot of potatoes.
到处都是
They're everywhere.
抱歉我刚才很怪 奇普
I'm sorry for being so weird up there, Chip.
没关系 玛莎
That's okay, Martha.
我也很怪
I was being weird, too.
天啊 我太怪了
God, I was being so weird.
我只是需要意识到...
You know, I just need to realize...
就是...
that...
我不应该害怕长大
I-I don't need to be afraid of growing up.
愉快而普通地活着...
And it's okay to have a normal...
没问题
happy existence.
对于...
And that...
即将发生的事...
for that to hap...
你变回玛莎了
You're turning into Martha.
肯
Ken!
在厨房♥呢
In the kitchen!
我没找到冰箱贴
I didn't get the magnets.
我觉得 那对年轻夫妇可能在易趣上把它们卖♥♥掉了
I think that young couple sold 'em-- probably on eBay.
我希望他们卖♥♥了个好价钱
I hope they got a pretty penny for 'em,
因为他们收...
because they're collect...
肯 你做了什么
Ken, what did you do?
搬家不容易
Moving is hard.
我知道你压力很大
And I knew there was a lot of stress on you.
这里一团糟 所以...
The place was a mess, so...
我想让这里更温馨
I figured I'd try to make it more homey.
太漂亮了 肯
It's so beautiful, Ken.
看看这里
And take a look at this.
现在不管你决定用什么标语都行了
Now you can decide on whatever slogan you'd like.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 肯
Thank you, Ken.
太体贴了
How thoughtful.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我太自私了
I was just-- I'm so selfish.
天哪
Oh, God.
我们有很多搅拌器 是吗
We have a lot of blenders, don't we?
是的
Yeah.
我们都可以摆个奶昔摊了
We could start a smoothie stand.
你不是你父亲
You're not your father.
你是一个重要的成年人
You are an important adult
过着令人羡慕的生活
with an impressive life.
好了
Okay.
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表