剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, that's just it, Mom.I'm not, I'm not a boy.
我是大人了
I'm a grown-up.
我是个小丑
And I'm a clown, you know?
我扮小丑时 有时会踩到香蕉滑倒
And when I clown, sometimes I fall and slip on a banana.
接着我会站起来 又踩到耙子上
And I get back up, and, you know, I step on a rake,
耙子会打到我的脸
and it hits me in the face.
但我还是会像成年人那样 再次站起来
But I get up again, just like I do as a grown-up.
我只希望你能把我当...
I just want you to treat me...
... 成年人
...like an adult.
我也会这样待你
And I'll do the same for you.
可你不能把这笔钱给那个女人
Well, you can't give that woman that money.
我知道
I know.
抱歉我之前扯了你的... 你的衣服
Sorry about grabbing your... your outfit earlier.
衣服挺结实的
Well, it's pretty strong.
抱歉我揍了你
And I'm sorry about spanking you.
我肯定我的左边屁♥股♥会有伤痕
I'm sure I'm gonna have welts in my left buttocks cheek.
既然你都长大了 那就...
Well, you're all grown up now, so...
好好治疗这些伤痕吧
take care of those welts.
嘿 我在找玛莎·布鲁克斯
Hey, I'm looking for Martha Brooks.
噢 嘿 奇普
Oh, hey, Chip.
给你的 你喜欢吗
Got you these. Where would you like them?
噢 哇 呃 其实...
Oh, wow. Um, well, actually...
-你想让我把它放这里吗 -好吧
- You want me to put them over here? - Yeah.
你的手臂还好吗
How's your arm?
还能动
It still works.
你知道吗 石膏救了你手臂一命
You know, that cast saved your arm's life.
是啊 石膏有它的好处
Yeah, I guess carpal tunnel has its perks.
嗯... 塔米这事 戴尔的事 还有....
Um... I'm really sorry about all that stuff with Tammy
所有这些大吵大闹 我很抱歉
and Dale and... all the roughhousing.
我失控了
Just got out of hand.
我 呃... 呃 可能我也失控了
I, uh... uh, maybe I got out of hand, too, you know?
只是...
There's just...
发生了太多事
just a lot of changes.
老妈要搬去丹佛
Mom's moving to Denver.
你不会搬去丹佛 对吧
You're not moving to Denver, are you?
嗯 不会 我没必要去
Mm-mm. No. I have no reason to.
好吧 谢谢你来看我 奇普
Okay, well, thanks for coming, Chip,
但你来这儿之前
but I was watching Judge Joe Brown
我正在看 "法官乔布朗"
before you got here, and I think
我想他们要宣判了 所以或许...
they're about to announce the verdict, so maybe...
探望就结束了吗
That's it for the visit?
我 我才来了两分钟
I-I've been here for two minutes.
挪过去
Scoot over.
-什么意思 -挪啊
- What do you mean? - Scooch.
什么样的案子
What's this case about?
-呃... -抱歉...
- Uh... -Sorry...
呃 这男的说这女的拿了他的钱
Well, um, it's this guy says that the lady took his money,
但这女的说这男的是她的男友
but she says that he was her boyfriend
-说是这男的借她的 -嗯
- and he loaned it to her. -Hmm.
-你觉得护士会拿点爆米花进来吗 -不会
- You think the nurse will bring in some popcorn? -No.
♪ 我了解你 我了解你... ♪
♪ I know you, I know you... ♪
戴尔 要来帮你老妈一把吗
Dale. Would you help your mother?
-好吧 我来帮你推一下 -噢 谢谢 亲爱的
- Yeah, I'll give you a shove. - Oh, thank you, honey.
-我喜欢你穿的这件披肩 -准备好了吗
- I love this shawl that you wear. - Ready?
-是不是很美 -老妈 很美
- Isn't it something? - Here, Mom. It's beautiful.
噢 上面有老虎和彩虹
Oh. It's part tiger, part rainbow.
祝你好运
Well, best of luck to you.
我会很快回来的
I'll be back before you know it.
慢慢来
Well, take your time.
你一直都很幽默
You're always funny.
谁能帮我提一下最后几个箱子吗
Could someone give me a hand with these last few suitcases?
-我已经上车了 -好的 我马上来
- Well, I'm already in. - Yeah, I'll be right there.
老妈 所有叽叽喳喳的动物都带上了
Well, Mom, all the squeaky toys are accounted for.
猫咪们对此会很开心的
Oh, the kitties will be happy about that.
你打算干什么 亲爱的
What are you gonna do, honey?
我不知道 我感觉挺好的
You know, I don't know,and I feel pretty good about it.
这生活态度不错
That's a good attitude.
-我喜欢 -我要给你...
- I like that. - I'll give you...
-你进来干嘛... -噢 你要给我一个拥抱
- What are you coming in to... - Oh, you're gonna give me a hug.
你太贴心了
You're so sweet.
再见 老妈
Bye, Mom.
-我爱你 -我爱你 奇普
- I love you. - I love you, Chip.
-再见 老爹 -再见 儿子
- Bye, Dad. - Bye, son.
-保重 -照顾好老妈
- Take care. - Take care of Mom.
好的
I will.
♪ 你了解我 ♪
♪ You know me. ♪
-准备好了吗 宝贝 -好了 宝贝
- You ready, baby? - Ready, baby.
走吧
Let's do it.
我们上路吧 杰克
Let's hit the road, Jack.
肯
I mean Ken.
我们终于把她赶出城了 对吗
Well, we finally chased her out of town, didn't we?
安静了
Peace out.
♪ 但所有如果这些小小的恐惧让女人盲目 ♪
♪ But if all those petty fear make every woman blind. ♪
♪ 那你就读... 你就读... ♪
♪ Then you read... you read... ♪
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表