剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
你是个重要的成年人 生活非同凡响
You are an important adult with an impressive life.
也许我该重新扮小丑
Maybe I should return to clowning,
你懂的 作为爱好
you know, as a, as a hobby.
我会把这改成乔迁派对 亲爱的
I'll change this into a housewarming party, honey.
如果婚礼没了 那婚礼礼物也就没了
Well, if there's no wedding, there's no wedding gift.
这是一个
You'd be getting in on the ground floor
非常好的投资项目
of a really great investment.
特别是七到九年后
Especially in seven to nine years from now,
高铁建成了 它的优势就很明显了
when the bullet train's completed.
好了 林恩
All right, Lynn,
你准备好开始了吗
you ready to get this thing rolling?
敬启者
To whom it may concern,
如果您收到这封信
if you find yourself in receipt of this letter,
说明您拥有加利福尼亚州
you are in ownership of property or acreage
新高铁系统官方路线
along the official route
其上之房♥产或地♥产♥
of California's new high-speed rail system.
兹附上一地图
Please find the enclosed map
标明任务执行所需之土地征用证
illustrating the state-sanctioned land seizures
经州政♥府♥批准 请查收
required to execute this project.
您将以优异的市场价格
You will be compensated
获得财产补偿
for your property at competitive market pricing.
-我是自己的船的船长... -奇普
- I'm the captain of my own ship... - Chip?
天哪
God.
马库斯
Marcus.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
我需要你在这儿签个字
I just need you to sign right there.
好的 先生....
Yes, sir....
我并没有船
I don't have a ship.
只是在自我肯定之类的
I was just doing affirmation stuff.
好吧
Okay.
-谢谢你 -嗯 谢谢
- Thank you. - Yeah. Thank you.
"您拥有加利福尼亚州
"You are in ownership of property
新高铁系统官方路线
along the official route of California's
其上之房♥产"
new high-speed rail system."
啥
What?
"您将以优异的市场价格
"You will be compensated for your property
获得财产补偿"
at competitive market pricing."
天哪
God.
你敢相信吗
Can you believe all this?
居然发生在我们乔迁派对上
It happened during our housewarming party.
我儿子干的 他是个人来疯
You know, my son did it. He's a loose cannon.
你肯定以为我们都是疯子
You must think we're all lunatics.
没有 我一点也不吃惊 我经常看到这种事
No, you'd be surprised. I see this quite often.
-开玩笑的吧 -嗨
- You're kidding. - Hello!
在这后面
Back here!
奶奶 我一直按门铃
Grandma! I was ringing the doorbell.
宝贝 在这后面听不到的
Honey, you can't hear it back here.
这是克雷格 宝贝
This is Craig, honey.
他正试着把你♥爸♥的高尔夫车从游泳池里弄出来
He's trying to get your dad's golf cart out of the pool.
不 你该就把它留在里面 看起来很酷
No, you should leave it in. It looks cool.
我考虑过 宝贝 但会生锈...
You know, I thought about it, but honey, the rust...
好了 你准备好接受我们的采访了吗
Anyway, are you ready for our interview?
当然 是像我九频道采访那样吗
Of course. Is it gonna be like my Channel 9 interview?
有点吧
Kind of.
我有一堆问题要问你
I have this list of questions I'm supposed to ask you
比如 我们家的祖先
about, like, our family ancestors.
然后我还得画这个
And then I have to draw this,
树状族谱
like, family tree diagram.
我们族谱上都是些傻子
Well, our family tree is full of nuts,
-希望你知道 -我知道的
- so I hope you know that. - I do.
你想来杯亚利桑那冰茶吗
Do you want an AriZona Iced Tea?
我有些亚利桑那冰茶
I got some of that AriZona Iced Tea.
-我喜欢那些罐子 -好啊
- I love the cans. - Yeah.
-克雷格 -怎么了
- Craig? - Yeah?
你想来罐亚利桑那冰茶吗
You want a can of AriZona Iced Tea?
过会吧 谢了
Maybe later, but thank you.
好 如果需要帮助就告诉我们
All right. Let us know if we can be of any help.
虽然也帮不上忙 还是告诉我们吧
We can't, but let us know, anyway.
嗨 能告诉我这个班在这边哪个房♥间吗
Hi. Yes, can you, tell me what room this seminar is in right here?
你得报名登记 不能直接进去
You have to register for that. You can't just go in.
但是 塔米... 是我一个朋友
But, Tammy... She-she's a friend of mine.
负责人 塔米...
The leader, Tammy...
她... 她是我好朋友 我就是想打个招呼
She's... she's a close friend. I just wanted to say hi.
好吧 那别告诉任何人是我说的
Okay, don't tell anyone I told you,
就是这间会议室 就是这里这间
but it's right in that conference room - right there.
这间吗 好的
Over there? Okay.
这是你成功的人生规划
This is your life plan for success,
它的形状就像是花瓣...
and it's shaped as the petals of...
-这是什么情况 -奇普
- What is this? - Chip.
-去后面找个位置先坐下来... -抱歉
-Just take a seat in the back... -Sorry.
-我马上就来找你 -等等
- And I'll get to you in a minute. - Hold on one second.
我"谢谢"你 猪头
Thanks a lot, dickhead.
这是你成功的人生规划
This is the life plan for success,
正如我所说的 也正如你们这里可以看到的
as I was saying, and as you can see,
它是花瓣的形状 而且...
it's in the shape of a flower, and there's...
能叫个技术员过来吗
Can we get technical in here?
它是花瓣的形状
It was in the shape of a flower.
等技术员...等技术员来了给他这个
When technical... when technical comes.
现在 把你们的作业本拿出来
Now, take out your workbooks.
这是我的泽拉姑姑
Here's my Aunt Zella.
她一辈子都没有恋爱过
She never had a date her whole life
因为她妈妈是宗教狂热分子
because her mother was a religious fanatic.
但是她真的是个很可爱的人
But she was such a sweet person.
嗯 把这个写进我的报告里不错
Well, that's good to put in my report.
嗯
Yes.
我们老师告诉我们 我们祖先都是真实的存在
Our teacher told us our ancestors were real people,
虽然他们没有彩色照片
you know, even though they didn't have color photos.
是的 但是他们的人生都很有色彩 亲爱的
Yeah, but they had color, honey.
他们的人生充满了色彩[精彩]
They were full of it.
你的泽拉姑姑也是贝克斯菲尔德的吗
And your Aunt Zella was from Bakersfield, too?
我们都是 宝贝
We all were, honey.
我们一直都缴税 而且我们的房♥子从未因还不起贷款被法♥院♥拍卖♥♥
We've always paid our taxes, and we've never had a foreclosure.
除了有一次...
Except one time when...
我觉得 那是一套可以移♥动♥的房♥子 所以...
It was a mobile home, I think, so...
你想让我把这段写进报告里吗
You want me to put that in my report?
不
No.
好的
Okay.
有任何家庭成员"涉及到
And is any of our family "associated
贝克斯菲尔德的地标建筑或者景点吗
with Bakersfield landmarks or points of interest?
请具体描述"
Explain how."
巴斯克兹家族竞技场怎么样
What about the Baskets Family Rodeo?
我敢肯定竞技场未来某个时候
I'm pretty sure that's gonna be considered
会被列为历史古迹的
an historical site at some point.
把这写进去
Put that in there.
-好的 -下一个问题是什么
- Okay. - What's the next thing?
"自从我们的祖先在这里定居以来
"How has Bakersfield changed
贝克斯菲尔德发生了怎样的变化"
since our ancestors settled here?"
天啦
God.
宝贝 我们最好出去兜兜风
Honey, we better go for a ride.
那间家得宝 你知道吗 以前是杰西潘尼
That Home Depot, you know, it used to be a JCPenney.
里面可以做任何事情...
You could get anything there...
美发 喝咖啡
Your hair done, get some coffee.
他们的浴袍超级漂亮
They had the cutest robes there.
我现在都还在想念
I still think about it.
我买♥♥过一件 爱死了
I got one once. I love it.
你喜欢穿浴袍吗 宝贝
Are you a robe person, honey?
奶奶 现在的年轻人都不♥穿♥浴袍了
Grandma, we don't wear robes anymore.
你们不♥穿♥了吗 太悲哀了
You don't? How sad.
那个店以前叫帝客卷饼
There's Tico's Tacos,
现在是卷饼帝客
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表