剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
欢迎大家都来巴斯克兹家族竞技场
Y'all come down to the Baskets Family Rodeo.
如果我们作为生意伙伴互不越界
If we all stay in our own lanes as business partners,
就能做出点什么
we can get somewhere.
你在偷克莉丝汀的跑步机吗
You're stealing Christine's treadmill?
-是抵押物 -你又不是法国"小丑"
- It's called collateral. - You're not a French cloon.
骄傲点 因为你是贝克斯菲尔德小丑
Be proud 'cause you're a Bakersfield cloon.
-求啥 -求婚
-Propose what? -Marriage.
向你妈妈求婚
To your mom.
我只想告诉你 我祝福你
I just want to tell you, you have my blessing.
-真的吗 -这儿总有人得结婚吧
-Really? -Well, somebody around here has to get married.
十 九 八
Ten. Nine. Eight.
-喂 -奇普
- Hello? - Chip!
-七 -嗨 佩内洛普 -新年快乐
- Seven. -Hey, Penelope. - Happy New Year!
-五 四 -克莉丝汀
- Five. Four. - Christine?
-我想问你点事 -三 二
- I want to ask you something. - Three. Two.
-什么 -一
- What? - One.
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
奇普 我要去洛杉矶录张专辑
Chip, I'm coming to L.A. To record an album.
哇 洛杉矶 那太 呃...
Wow. Los Angeles. That's, uh...
我是说 没巴黎那么启发人 但还是恭喜你
I mean, it's not as inspiring as Paris, but congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
奇普 你觉得呢
So, Chip, what do you think?
我在洛杉矶是租辆车 还是...
Should I rent a car while I'm in Los Angeles or...?
啥
What?!
-奇普 -等等 你说什么
-Chip! -Hold on. What's that?
我应该在洛杉矶租辆车吗
Should I rent a car when I'm in Los Angeles?
车... 呃...
A car... Um...
呃 你是...
Uh, well are you...?
呃... 车...
Um... You know, uh, a car...
呃 你是 是整天录音 是吗
Well, you're-you're gonna be recording all day, right?
差不多吧
Sort of.
呃 不用租 这边 呃... 不用
Uh... no. Okay, here. Um... no.
你不用... 不用...不用租车
You don't... you don't... you don't need a car.
还有 洛杉矶大多数司机
Plus, most of the drivers in Los Angeles
都嗑药到脑子不好使
are stoned out of their minds.
-我 我不开车 -我知道
-I-I don't drive. -I know.
那 玛莎可以当我的司机吗
Well, maybe Martha can be my chauffeur?
-奇普 -我马上就来 我保证
- Chip! - I'll be right down! I promise you!
玛莎从不出贝克斯菲尔德 她 她是真·城里人
Martha never leaves Bakersfield.She's-she's a townie.
-奇普 -马上
-Chip! -Hold on!
-你妈妈要忙死了 -喂 喂
- Your mother's engaged! -Hey, hey, hey.
佩内洛普 我 我等会打给你行吗
Penelope, can-can I call you later?
和你的房♥子说再见吧
Say good-bye to your house.
天啦 快关掉
Oh, God, turn that off.
妈妈 我们走了
Hey, Mom, we're leaving!
那边见
See you there!
过来 罗尼 该走了
Come on, Ronnie. Time to go.
进来
Get in here.
我们要去新家了 不远
We're going to the new house. It's not far.
味道大概差不多 除了肯的麝香香水味
The smell should be about the same, except for Ken's musk.
再会 房♥子
See you, house.
空着时小了这么多
So much smaller when it's empty.
喂 喂
Breaker, breaker.
有人收到吗
Anybody copy?
天 这会不方便用对讲机
Oh, God, it's not a good time for the walkie!
戴尔 我们这边有个人♥渣♥
Dale, we got some human trash here
想偷你的跑步机
trying to steal your treadmill.
收到 好的 完毕
Copy that. And 10-4. Over.
吓傻了吧
Freeze!
我早该知道是你 奇普
I should have figured it was you, Chip.
你什么时候变成了...停
Since when did you become-- Halt.
你什么时候变成了妈妈的小喽啰了
Since when did you become Mama's little errand boy?
从你决定退出牛仔竞技场开始
Ever since you decided to retire from the rodeo.
-怎... 怎么回事 -退出...
- What... what is going on?! - Retire...
只是休假 你把跑步机拿走吧
It's a sabbatical! You can have the treadmill.
行吧
Fine.
好 直线往后退
Okay, straighten it out.
倒车
Straight back now.
对 继续
Yup. Come on.
天 这油漆是宣伟的吗
God. Is this Sherwin-Williams?
我感觉不是
I don't think so.
这是我挑的颜色吗 还是底漆
Is this the color I picked or the primer?
不是 就是你挑的
No, it's the color.
我不可能挑这个
I couldn't have picked this.
怎么 你不喜欢吗
What, you don't like it?
想要别的颜色吗
Want to do something different?
这不会就是香水百合色吧 是吗
This can't be Casa Blanca, can it?
停一下 大伙
Hold up a sec, guys.
看着更像淡黄色
Looks more like canary.
我恨小鸟
Oh, I hate birds.
宝贝 只是油漆
Honey, it's only paint.
我们重漆一遍就好
Let's just paint it again.
-你说的对 -稳住 苏珊 没事的宝贝 放松
-You're right. -Hold on. Susan, it's fine, honey. Relax.
呃 克莉丝汀 我等会打给你
Uh, Christine, let me call you back.
-呃 苏珊不喜欢旅行 -好
-Uh, Susan hates this travel stuff. -Okay.
等我到酒店安顿下来就打给你
Yeah, I'll call you when I get settled in at the hotel.
-爱你 -我也爱你
-Love you. -I love you, too.
给你 杰夫
Here you go, Jeff.
谢谢 斯库提
Thank you, Scooty.
给你 汉克
Here you go, Hank.
多谢 尼克
Thanks so much, Nick.
谢了 迪恩
Thank you, Dean.
给你 小伙
Here you go, Junior.
给你 史蒂夫
Here you go, Steph.
多谢了
Thanks so much.
多谢帮助 下季见
Thanks for your help! We'll see you next season!
好了 大家都准备好开会了吗
Okay, you ready for this meeting, guys?
-你妈来吗 -不来 她在准备婚礼
- Is your mom coming? - No, she's doing wedding stuff.
应该不会来
I don't think she's coming.
好极了 我屁♥股♥都坐麻了
Oh, good. My butt's gone to sleep in this chair.
没事 没事
That's fine. Yeah, that's fine.
听着 现在是淡季
So, listen, now that it's the off-season,
我觉得我们得找点
I think we need to find
竞技场盈利的新路子
new ways to generate some income for the rodeo.
-好吧 -有什么想法吗
- Okay. - Any ideas?
-没 -好吧
- Nope. - Okay.
这是我的想法
Here's what I've got.
既然我们有竞技场这么棒的场馆
Since we have this wonderful venue, the rodeo,
请马戏团来怎么样
what if we attract circus groups?
或 或者巡回杂耍班子呢
Or-or-or traveling troupes of-of jugglers
还有小丑 世界各地的
and jesters, and we attract clowns from all parts
可能贝克斯菲尔德会成...
of the world, and maybe Bakersfield bec...
会成为小 小... 小丑圣地呢
can become a mecca for-for-for.... for clowning?
你们觉得呢
What do you think?
呃 我不怎么了解那些...
Well, I don't know so much about that...
小丑马戏啥的
buffoon clownery and all that fannagarall,
但是靴子大会和腰带节
but the Boot Fair and Belt Festival--
总会租我们的场地
they always rent the place.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
有道理
Well, that makes sense, I guess.
他们付钱多又可信
They pay good, and they're dependable.
一个周末一千美元
A thousand dollars a weekend.
我们自己卖♥♥... 卖♥♥爆米花...
We sell our own... sell popcorn...
妈妈
Mom?
在饭厅 宝贝
In the dining room, honey.
婚礼的琐事让我忙得不可开交
I'm up to my eyeballs in wedding rigmarole.
天哪 这些请柬 也太...
Oh, my God, these invitations--they're so...
字真丑
Oh, terrible calligraphy.
竞技场挺平淡
Rodeo's pretty quiet.
事情都照看好了 没什么事
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表