剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
Now stop being so ridiculous.
我...
My...
妈妈 我的感觉才不是胡思乱想
Mom, my-my feelings are not ridiculous.
你问都不问我一声 就把竞技场卖♥♥掉了
When you went to sell the rodeo without even consulting me,
我感觉被无视了 我并不是你的附庸
I felt erased. I'm not an extension of you.
这是你在讲话 还是蒂芙尼在讲话
Is this you talking or is this that Tiffany talking?
她叫塔米
Her name is Tammy.
那到底是塔米在讲话 还是你自己在讲话
Is this Tammy talking or you talking?
是我在讲话 妈妈
It's me talking, Mom.
那她在哪里 奇普 给我个地址
Where is she, Chip? I need an address.
我不...
I don't...
妈妈 别去找她
Mom, do not talk to her.
求你了 妈妈
Mom, please.
她到底在哪里
Where is she?
-别去找她 -我会找到她的
-Do not talk to her. -I'll find her.
-一定会的 -妈妈
-I will. -Mom. Mom.
我要去找她 我要...
I'm gonna find her. I-I will...
奇普 奇普
Chip. Chip.
幸亏把你锁起来了
It's a good thing you are locked up.
居然抓住你亲妈
Grabbing your mother!
好了 我要来个一杆进洞 姑娘们
Okay, this is the hole in one, girls.
千万不要怀疑我
Don't you doubt me.
那是什么
What's that?
你能离开球道吗
Can you please get off the center of the fairway?
女士们 我们可以开始了吗
Ladies, can we get this show on the road?
我很愿意 不过草地上
Well, I would love to, but there seems to be
貌似有不速之客
some kind of commotion on the green.
-你看 -快让开
-See? -Move!
你到底对我儿子干了些什么
What have you done to my son?
不是吧
Oh, no.
你把整场高球赛都毁了
You're stopping up the whole golf course.
那是她的错
Well, it's her fault!
她给我儿子洗了脑
She brainwashed my son,
我一定要讨个说法 不然我就不走了
and I'm not leaving here till I get some answers.
没事 各位 我来解决
It's okay, everybody. I've got this under control.
知道吗 我们只是想继续打球而已
Know what? We're just gonna go on ahead.
恕我失陪
Excuse me.
继续你们的肥皂剧吧
Enjoy your soap opera.
你一定是克莉丝汀·巴斯克兹
You must be Christine Baskets.
你跟奇普描述得一模一样
You're exactly the way Chip described you.
很对不起 可我根本不知道奇普在哪里
Well, I'm really sorry, but I have no idea where Chip is.
他离开了我家 从此就再也没有联♥系♥过我
He walked away from my house and he hasn't contacted me since.
听着 奇普的事你要负全责
Well, you're responsible for whatever happens to Chip.
奇普是个独♥立♥的人
Chip is his own person.
所有道路都是他自己选的
He's making his own choices,
老实说 现在看来 他的选择都很正确
and frankly they're very good ones right now.
所以你要是联络到他 或者见到他
So if you hear from him or you see him,
请告诉他 我很欢迎他回来
just tell him that I'd love for him to come back.
我的大门对他永远敞开 另外 对你也是
The door is open. For you, too, by the way.
哈 真会推销
Ha! Good one.
她也是这么对你们的吗 女士们
Is that how she got you ladies?
你们也是邪教成员吗
Are you part of the cult?
你们现在也神志不清吗
Are you in a trance right now?
他们看起来很不自在
They look really out of it.
克莉丝汀...
Christine...
你真的想奇普这辈子接下来都和你
do you really want Chip living at home with you
住一块儿吗
for the rest of his life?
如果你不介意 他想自我提升
He wants to improve himself if you'll let him.
我确实有允许他提升自己
I did let him improve himself.
我给了他买♥♥公♥寓♥的首♥付♥
I gave him the money for the down payment on the condo.
你以为他给你的钱是从哪儿来的
Where do you think he got the money that he gave you?
是我给的
It was from me.
给骗子的钱可不是他自己的
And that wasn't his money to give to some charlatan.
他喜欢我提供给他的一切 很多人都喜欢
He likes what I have to offer. A lot of people do.
他喜欢闪闪的东西
He likes shiny things.
他和我们签过合同
Well, he signed a contract with us.
-你想当他的妈妈吗 -不想
- Do you want to be his mommy? - No.
不行 我才是他的妈妈 他已经有一个了
No. I'm his mommy. He's already got one.
你会日复一日地给他造成
And you're gonna do him more damage
更大的伤害
day after day after day.
-嗯 -我从你的眼神中看出来了
- Mm-hmm. - I can see it in your eyes.
怎么回事
What's going on?
-过来 -怎么了
- Get over here. - What?
-我想揍你 -老妈
- I want to spank you! - Mom!
你在干嘛 哎哟
What are you doing? Ow!
-你把我气惨了 -哎哟
- I am so mad at you! - Ow!
-老妈 你在干... -住手
- Mom, what are you - Stop!
你为什么要把钱给那个女人
Why would you give that woman all that money?!
那是我的钱 我想怎样都行 老妈
It's my money. I can do what I want, Mom.
我的屁♥股♥痛死了
My buttocks is killing me.
妈呀 这女人根本就不在乎你
For God's sakes, this woman doesn't care about you.
她在占脆弱的人的便宜
She's taking advantage of a vulnerable person.
你知道吗 有时我觉得你就想当生活中的失败者
You know, sometimes I think you just want to fail at life.
噢 是吗 比如我没从小丑学院毕业
Oh, really? Like I, like I f-failed at-at clown college
我竞技场没开成功吗
and I fail at the rodeo?
天啊
Oh, God.
你去上了小丑学院
Well, you got to go to clown college.
你有过一家竞技场
You got a rodeo.
还是 还是说我的婚姻失败
Or-or-or maybe my-my-my marriage failed
原因在我
because of me?
那女人也是想占你便宜
Another woman who was trying to take advantage of you.
你觉得她爱你吗
Do you think she loved you?
她人是很好 也很漂亮
I mean, she was a lovely person and very beautiful,
有才等等 但...
talented and all the rest, but...
我觉得她不在乎你
I don't think she cared about you.
老妈...
Mom...
你得接受这个事实...
you need to accept the fact that you...
你并不总是知道什么对我最好
you don't always know what's best for me.
自从老爹去世后 你一直都在努力让我振作
Ever since Dad died, you've been trying to fix me.
你知道你应该让谁振作吗 老爸
You know who you should've fixed? Dad.
-但是 我是说让这里振作 你懂我的意思吗 -噢...
- But I mean fixed down here. You know what I mean? - Oh...
因为那样的话 你们就不会有我了
'Cause that way, you-you guys would've never had me
他也不会那么不开心了
and what's-his-face.
戴尔
Dale.
抱歉 奇普
I'm sorry, Chip.
我很抱歉 因为你老爸去世时
I'm sorry, 'cause when your dad died,
我只想保护你 不让你受伤害
I was just trying to protect you from all the pain.
或许我是想让你振作 我也不知道
Maybe I was trying to fix you. I don't know.
也或许我只想让自己好受些
Or maybe I was just trying to feel better myself.
但是我知道
I know this:
这些人不在乎你
that those people don't care about you.
他们不是你的家人
They're not your family.
那只羊去哪儿了
Wonder where that goat went.
噢 这是原来那只羊
Oh, there's that old goat.
它要捣蛋了
He's up to mischief.
人们说山羊什么都吃 是吗
Ah, they say they'll eat anything, won't they?
是啊 什么都吃
Yeah, they'll eat anything.
戴尔 你知道吗
You know, Dale, that's pretty nice,
你能这么帮你弟弟 真是太好了
the way you went so far out for your brother.
有时你做得太过了
Sometimes you go a little too far,
-但这样挺好的 -呃...
- but it's really nice. - Well...
你真的是个好哥哥 你知道吗
You're a really good brother, you know that?
马屁别拍得太过了 肯
Well, don't try to butter me up too much, Ken.
-你喝过羊奶吗 -冲过麦片
- You ever had goat's milk? - On my cereal.
噢
Oh.
我小时候在海伦阿姨家
I once drank it straight from the teat
直接用羊奶头上喝过羊奶
at my Aunt Helen's house when I was a kid.
我爱你 奇普
I love you, Chip.
我大半辈子时间都在试着帮你
And I have spent the majority of my life trying to help you.
你是我的宝贝儿子
You're my precious boy.
是啊 好了 老妈 我不是孩子了
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表