剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
有请自♥由♥女神
Lady Liberty!
-我们到了 -是的
- We made it. - Yeah.
- 下车吧 美女 -哦 太美了
- Come on, girl. - Oh, it's so beautiful.
我付的税还是有用的
My tax dollars at work!
我们到州议会大厦了
We made it to the capitol!
自♥拍♥的网红打卡景点
Be a killer place for a selfie.
这里是"禁停"区 女士
This is a "no parking" zone, ma'am.
哦 亲爱的 把房♥车挪下 你不能在这里停车
Oh, honey, move the camper. You can't park here.
-我不挪 我不挪 -嗯
- Not it. Not it. - Yeah,
-我听到你的话了 戴尔 拿着馅饼 -谢谢
- I heard you, Dale. Take the pie. - Thank you.
啊 这是什么 新古典主义的加州建筑吗
Ah, what is this, Neoclassical Californian?
我不知道 不过 令人惊叹
I have no idea, but it is breathtaking.
哦 我的天啦
Oh, my God!
你不能把你那玩意停这里 伙计
You can't park that thing here, man.
你的车太高了
It's way too high.
哦 抱歉
Okay, sorry.
有位置了
Here we go.
戴尔...
Dale...
嘿 我们在州议会大厦的台阶上
Hey, here we are on the steps of the State Capitol!
嗨 大家好 我是戴尔·巴斯克兹
Hi, everybody. I'm Dale Baskets,
这位是此刻的当红美女
and this is the lady of the hour.
-我们在直播吗 -是的 这是直播 妈妈
- Are we live? - Yeah, this is live, Mom.
哦 问候我的教会团体 嗨 玛姬
Oh, hi to my church group. Hi, Maggie.
-好的 我们... -我们在州议会大厦里
- Okay, let's... - We're in the, uh, State Capitol.
还有什么 妈妈 你还想说什么
What else, Mom? What else do you want to say?
哦 我爱美国 我喜欢正义
Oh, I love America, and I love justice.
好了 看看这个 我们要来个自♥由♥女神像的姿势
Okay, so watch this, we're gonna do the Statue of Liberty pose.
来吧 妈妈
Go ahead, Mom.
自♥由♥女神像
The Statue of Liberty!
好了 就这样 再举高一点
Yeah, there you go. A little higher.
就这样 好了 我后退一点
There you go. Okay, let me just back up a little,
再...哦 天啊
get this a little... Oh, God!
老天啊
Oh, my God.
我没事 先生 谢谢
I'm all right, sir, thank you.
你怎么样 妈妈
You okay, Mama?
-还好 -天啊 你们还好吗
- Okay. - Oh, my God, are you okay?
我们没事 其实经常这样
Yeah, we're okay. It happens often, actually.
-她没事吧 -没关系
- Is she okay? - Yeah, she'll be fine.
我们家的人经常摔跤
We fall down a lot as a family.
嘿 馅饼没事 妈妈
Hey, the pie's okay, Mom.
-太好了 宝贝 -我来帮你一把
- That's good, honey. - Yeah, let me give you a hand.
请把所有的电子设备都拿出来
Please relieve yourselves of all electronic items.
手♥机♥ 车钥匙 零钱
Cell phones, car keys, loose change.
好了 我们现在正在这座大厦里面
Okay, we're right here in the, the belly of the beast.
正准备通过安检
We're getting ready to go through security.
到我们了 妈妈要过去了
There we go. There goes Mama.
-没事 -天啊 我好兴奋
- Okay. It's okay. - Oh, my God, I'm buzzed.
过来 手臂举起来
Come here, arms out.
这是苹果派
And, there's the apple pie.
有点损坏了 不过还行
A little damaged, but that's okay.
-先生 请你不要再拍了... -谢谢
- Sir, please stop filming... - Thank you.
...请把手♥机♥放到盘子里
... and please put the phone in the container.
别再拍了 好吗
Stop filming? Okay.
-谢谢你 先生 -好了 就...
- Thank you, sir. - There you go. And just...?
嘿 我对你们的楼梯有意见 该跟谁说
Hey, who can I talk to about those stairs?
还有别人在这里跌到过吗
Has anyone else tripped on those?
-这玩意儿也太灵敏了吧 -走过来
- Well, that thing's active, isn't it? - Come on through.
我可没有皮带扣之类的东西
Okay, I don't have a belt buckle on or anything.
-手举起来 -那个馅饼...在哪里
- Arms out. - Where's... where's the pie going?
-就在那边 好好的 先生 -好的 不过哪里...
- It's over to the side. It's fine, sir. - Yeah, but where's...
手♥机♥能给我吗 拜托把手♥机♥给我
Can I have the phone, please? Can I have my phone?
-先生 请脱下你的靴子 -妈 拍下来
- Oh, sir, please remove your boot. - Mom, film this!
-好吧 我来打开... -把靴子脱了
- All right, I'll turn it on... - Remove your boot.
-老天啊 -你告诉我馅饼在哪里 我就脱
- Oh, my God. - I will when you tell me where my pie is.
它在对着我拍
It's looking at me.
-宝贝 -妈 继续拍
- Honey? - Mom, keep filming!
你为什么不告诉我 我摔成这样了
Why didn't you tell me I look like this?
-集中精力 -天啊 我看起来像喝醉了
- Pay attention, please! - God, I look like a drunk.
先生 请脱下你的靴子
Sir, please remove your boot.
-什么 -请脱下你的靴子
- What? - Please remove your boot.
脱靴子 为什么啊
Remove my boot? For what reason?
这可是美国牛仔靴
These are American cowboy boots!
-你的脚踝部位 先生 -天啊
- Your ankle section, sir. - Oh, God!
靴子里有什么
What's in the boot?
怎么了 我是说...这玩意儿
What is going on? I mean... Oh, this thing?
只是把弹簧刀
It's just a switchblade.
-是我表哥道格拉斯送给我的礼物 -等一下
- It was a gift from my cousin Douglas. - Hold on.
-先生 请跟我们走一趟 -你拿把...
- Sir, you are coming with us. - What are you doing with a s...
你加入黑帮了吗
Are you in a gang?
他们逮捕了我 我的手被反绑了
They're arresting me! M-My hands are behind my back!
你们要把我儿子带到哪里去
Where are you taking my son?
难道我就不能把一把美国小刀带进美国州议会大厦吗
I can't bring an American knife to a U.S. Capitol building?!
我们要去抗♥议♥子弹头列车的事了
We've got to do the bullet train thing.
妈 现在由你做主了
Mom, it's up to you now!
快阻止子弹头列车 妈
Stop the bullet train, Mom!
嘿 手♥机♥
Hey, telephone?
州议会大厦怎么走
Directions to State Capitol, please.
你好
Hello?
怎么走
Directions.
30分钟
30 minutes?
奇普... 你停在了30分钟以外 你在哪里啊
Chip... parked 30 minutes away? Where are you?
排这个队可以跟参议员谈话吗
Is this the line to be heard on the Senate floor?
当然
Sure is.
我真该带把椅子来的
I wish I would've thought to bring a chair.
是啊
Yeah.
嗨 克莉丝汀 你好吗
Hey, Christine, how's it going?
不知道啊 一切乱七八糟的
Oh, I don't know. It's all topsy-turvy.
戴尔被逮捕了 奇普在路上
Dale got arrested and Chip's wandering around
谁知道在萨克拉门托的哪个角落 而且...
who knows where in Sacramento, and...
我忘了想说什么了
and I can't remember what I'm gonna say up there.
我不想这么说 可是...
I hate to say this, but...
他们可是要给你不少钱啊
it is a lot of money they're offering you.
钱
Money?
肯 我们在抗争呢
K-Ken, we're fighting this.
我是说 你好好想想 真的
I mean, think about it, really.
谁是竞技场的受益人
Who is the rodeo benefiting?
奇普热爱竞技场
Chip loves the rodeo.
得了 真的吗
Come on, does he?
你再努力好好想一想
I mean, really, think about it.
你会做出正确选择的 克莉丝汀
You'll do the right thing, Christine.
-这... -我对你有信心
- Well... - I have faith in you.
好吧 继续直播 他们告诉我
Okay, here we are. I am being told
我不能履行宪法第一修正案规定的权利[言论自♥由♥]
that my First Amendment rights, because I'm filming,
因为我不能拍视频
are in jeopardy.
你是这意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
你随便怎么拍都行 先生
You can film as much as you want, sir.
我们只想知道
We-we just want to know why
你为什么要带一件武器进入大楼
you brought a weapon into the building.
他想知道我为什么要带一件武器进入大楼
He wants to know why I brought a weapon into the building.
所以宪法第二修正案规定的权利[持有武器的权利] 我也没有
So I don't have my Second Amendment rights, either.
你们是想告诉我这个吗
Is that, is that what you guys are telling me?
留言区会为此热闹起来的
I mean, the message boards are gonna light up on this thing.
所以我丧失了宪法第一修正案规定的权利
So, my First Amendment rights are in jeopardy,
而第二...
my Sec...
天呐 快没电了
Oh, gosh. Low battery.
手♥机♥快没电了
I'm losing the charge here.
能借我一根电源线吗
Do you have a power cord that I could borrow?
没有
No.
-女士 你呢 -我的电源线留在车里了
- Ma'am? - I left mine in my car.
那去拿啊
Well, go get it.
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表