剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
已为您转接到...
You have reached the voice-mail box of...
巴斯克兹家
Chip from Baskets.
奇普的语♥音♥信箱
At the tone,
请在哔声后留言
please record your voice message.
嗨 奇普 我是玛莎
Hey, Chip. It's Martha.
呃 我打了几次 但是 呃 没有留言
Um, I've called a few times and, uh, didn't leave a message.
呃 你在生我气吗
Um, are you mad at me?
我不太懂怎么回事 但是 呃...
I'm not sure what happened, but, um...
但如果我做错了什么 我向你道歉
but I apologize if I did anything.
呃 我听说竞技场要关了
Um, I heard that the rodeo's shutting down,
所以你可能只是需要点个人空间
and so maybe you just need some space,
或者 你可能需要和人聊聊
um, or maybe you need to talk to somebody,
如果是那样 呃 给我打电♥话♥就好
and if that's, uh, the case, uh, just give me a jangle.
我有告诉你小猫们很想你吗
Did I tell you the cats really missed you?
因为罗纳德·里根
'Cause Ronald Reagan,
我发现他睡在你的内衣抽屉里
I found him sleeping in your undies drawer.
我就很高兴地毯危机终于结束了
Ah, I'm just glad that the carpet emergency is over.
我也是 亲爱的 你做的真棒
I am, too, honey, and you did really good.
真为你骄傲 但我真的很想你
I'm really proud of you, but I really missed you.
多谢
Thanks.
-我们确定要搬家吗 宝贝 -噢 是啊
- We sure about this move, baby? - Oh, honey, yeah.
你知道吗 我一直不大喜欢这地方
You know, I never really liked this place.
那 我给经纪人打电♥话♥ 看看能不能把它挂牌
Well, I will call the broker and see if I can list it.
噢 请挂出去吧 然后搞清楚卖♥♥掉之后
Oh, please do, and find out what kind of beat we're gonna take
还能剩多少净值
on that damn equity thing.
是谁想干啥啊 天哪
Who wants what? Oh, God.
你好 玛莎
Hey, Martha.
你好 巴斯克兹夫人 奇普有联♥系♥你吗
Hey, Mrs. Baskets. Have you heard from Chip?
没 你懂的 他特多愁善感
No. You know, honey, he's a brooder.
你得给他点时间 他会理解的
You got to give him time. He'll come around.
你确定他没有为失去竞技场不爽吗
Are you sure he's not upset about losing the rodeo?
我们都不爽 宝贝
We're all upset, honey.
现实就是那样 你得接受
It worked out the way it did, and you have to live with it.
他会想通的
He'll come around.
不过 我有个激动人心的新闻 肯和我要搬去丹佛了
But I've got some exciting news: Ken and I are moving to Denver.
哇 我得消化一会这消息
Wow. This is a lot of info to process.
你还说呢 我一个加州女孩
Well, you're telling me. I'm a California girl
连过冬大衣都没有 就要去寒冷地带了
going to a cold climate and I don't even have a winter coat.
噢 你好呀 苏珊
Oh. Hi, Susan.
苏珊在这 这只猫会让我想到你 玛莎
Susan's here. You know, that cat reminds me of you, Martha.
对了 玛莎 我到哪能买♥♥到好大衣
Hey, Martha, where could I get a good coat?
呃 我觉得伯林顿大衣厂可以
Um, I think Burlington Coat Factory
它们的大衣很有名
is known for their coats.
噢 完美
Oh, that's so perfect.
玛莎 我会想你和所有孩子的
Martha, I'm gonna miss you and all the kids.
但我猜你现在也有自己的生活了
But I guess you have your own lives now,
不过 希望我们保持联♥系♥
but I hope we stay in touch.
你想 呃 交换地址
Well, do you want to, like, exchange addresses
做笔友之类的吗
and be pen pals or something?
不是 宝贝 不用写信
No, honey, there's no writing letters.
坐飞机就行
Take a flight.
买♥♥那些便宜航♥空♥的机票
Get one of those cheapie airline flights
西南或者精神航♥空♥啥的
like on Southwest or Spirit.
-呃 好 我不怎么喜欢西... -我爱你 玛莎
- Um, yeah, I don't really like South... - I love you, Martha.
等着吧 奇普会出现的
Hang in there. Chip will come around.
拜拜 宝贝
Bye, honey.
哦 她挂了
Uhp, she hung up.
你好
Hi.
奇普 我听说了竞技场和你妈妈搬走的事
Chip, I heard about the rodeo and your mom moving away.
听起来很艰难
It sounds like a lot.
我觉得你可能烦我了 因为我问你
I think maybe you're annoyed with me 'cause I asked
是不是生我气 但我给你带了点东西
if you were mad at me, but I brought you something.
差不多算是个橄榄枝
It's kind of an olive branch.
您好 有什么可以帮您吗
Hello. Can I help you?
等下 奇普 有点情况
Hang on, Chip. I've got a situation.
你好
Hi.
你来看♥房♥♥子的吗 还是...
Were you here to see the place, or...?
差不多吧
Kind of.
哇 他装♥修♥了
Wow, he decorated.
噢 这公♥寓♥在出♥售♥中 所以是假家具
Oh, the-the apartment's for sale, so the furniture is fake.
-但是... -看着蛮真的
- But... - Well, it looks real.
-等下 他搬走了吗 -对 我懂你 是吧
- Wait, he moved out? - Yeah, I know, right?
他永远没机会步行去高铁站了
He's never gonna walk to the bullet train station.
他有留信件转递地址什么的吗
Well, did he leave a forwarding address or anything?
我想有吧 我可以查查
I believe he did. I can look it up.
好的
Okay.
呃 你要帽架吗
Um, do you want a hat rack?
不用了
That's okay.
我去查地址
I'll look the address up.
这里绝无仅有 不是吗
There's nothing like it, is there?
这么宁静
I mean, it's so peaceful.
我们什么都自己种
And we're growing everything for ourselves.
看 那是个枇杷
Oh, and look, that's a loquat.
看着像大的金桔
Looks like a large kumquat.
是啊 但那是枇杷
Yeah, but it's a loquat.
它们什么味道
What do they taste like?
就像 呃 猕猴桃
Like, um, a kiwi.
或者有点像金桔
Or kind of like kumquat.
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to bother you.
噢 完全没有
Oh, it's no bother at all.
我就是过来摘这些美味的番茄
I was just out backpicking these fabulous tomatoes.
你真该尝一个 非常好吃
You really ought to try one. They are incredible.
不用了 谢谢 塔米
No, thanks, Tammy.
呃 我在找奇普
Um, I'm looking for Chip.
是吗
Really?
为什么
And why is that?
呃 很多原因
Um, a lot of reasons.
我也说不清 呃...
I don't know exactly, um...
我想我知道
I think I do.
你很担心他 在意他
You're worried about him and you care about him.
他在这吗
Is he here?
我不能随便说
I'm not at liberty to say.
但我可以告诉你 他终于
But I can tell you that he's finally serious
对修♥炼♥自我严肃起来了
about working on himself.
我真的很想和他谈谈
Well, I really want to speak to him.
他联♥系♥你了吗
Did he contact you?
没有
No.
玛莎 你有没有考虑过 你可能
Martha, have you considered that you might be
对奇普过度共情了
overidentified with Chip
可能你到这来拯救他
and that you're sublimating your own issues
只是为了高尚化自己的问题
by coming out here to save him?
他真的需要独自经受这些
He really needs to go through this on his own,
你最好让他自己待着
and it's best that you leave him alone.
亲爱的...
Dear...
...回家吧
...go home.
戴尔 戴尔
Dale? Dale?
戴尔 是你吗
Dale, is that you--
对不起
Sorry.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir.
先生 你认识戴尔吗
Sir, do you know Dale?
你是国税局的吗
You IRS?
不是 先生 我只是在找戴尔·巴斯克兹
No, sir, I'm just looking for Dale Baskets.
我闻到一种好闻的香水味
I thought I smelled a nice perfume
飘过拖车场
wafting through the RV park.
什么事 老香料女士
What is that, Lady Old Spice?
戴尔 出大事了
Dale, something serious is going on.
玛莎 这是什么情场套路吗
Martha, is this a ploy of some sort?
你还对我有感觉吗
Do you still have feelings for me?
现在不是说这个的时候
Not now.
-我们能谈谈吗 -好吧
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表