剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
And if you like animals,
-那你就该看看我们视频博客 -克莉丝汀
- you should watch our video log - Christine?
-今晚的特别节目 主演是... -我在这里
- special tonight starring... - In here.
嗨 帅哥们
Hi, boys.
-苏珊去哪里了 -噢
- Where's Susan? - Oh.
她跑到放礼品包装纸的房♥间去了
She ran in the, uh, gift wrap room,
而罗尼 我不知道他去了哪里了 不过...
and Ronnie, I don't know where he ran, but...
它们俩还没产生感情 这需要时间
They're just not connecting yet. It's gonna take time.
可怜的苏珊 她肯定害怕极了
Oh, poor Susan. She must be so scared.
罗尼也很害怕啊
Well, Ronnie's scared.
-奇普 你好吗 -我没事 老妈 谢谢
- Chip, how are you? - I'm fine, Mom, thank you.
你们知道吗 她熟悉我的气味
You know what? She knows my scent.
我还是去放礼品包装纸的房♥间
I think I'll go sleepin the gift wrap room with her,
-陪她入睡好了 -肯...
- keep her company. - Ken...
扔件旧衬衣进去就行了啊
Just throw an old shirt in there.
这下我要孤单入眠了
Now I'm gonna be all alone.
你打算在哪儿睡 亲爱的
Where are you gonna sleep, honey?
就... 这里... 这里就很舒服
Uh, just... This is... this is good.
我们制♥作♥了最受欢迎的视频博客...
We made some of our most popular video logs...
-我好累 -是啊
- I'm tired. - Yeah.
你知道吗 你老爸过去总喜欢睡在椅子上
You know, your dad always liked to sleep in a chair.
... 从我们遇到的最小的宠物开始
...starting with the smallest pets we ever met.
克莉丝... 噢...
Oh, Chri... Oh...
克莉丝汀
Christine? Oh.
嘿 来自走廊另一端的招呼
Hey. Hello from down the hall.
你知道吗
You know,
我都习惯这样在屏幕上和你对话了
I'm kind of used to talking to you on the screen like this.
我只想说
I just wanted to say
我知道住在这里对你和苏珊来说很困难
I know how hard it must be for you and Susan.
你知道的 我爱猫咪 所以
I'm a cat person, you know, so,
我很清楚你现在所经历的一切
I really realize what you're going through.
我只想说我... 我懂的
I just wanted to say I... I understand.
谢谢你 宝贝 我希望你知道
Thank you, baby. I want you to know
我和苏珊都很高兴来到这里
that both Susan and I are very happy to be here.
是吧 宝贝 瞧见了吗
Aren't we, baby? See?
好吧 你告诉苏珊我已经和
Well, you tell Susan that I had a talk
罗纳德·里根聊过了 他没事了
with Ronald Reagan, and he's over it.
他允许让一只民♥主♥党的猫待在屋里了
And he's gonna allow a Democratic cat in the house.
-你将你的猫登记为民♥主♥党派了吗 -登记了
- You registered the cat as a Democrat? - Yes.
听着
Listen.
谢谢你对奇普这么好
And thank you so much for being nice to Chip.
-没事 -我觉得这次搬家也为难他了
- Yeah. - You know, I think he's struggling with this move, too.
-奇普这孩子很敏感 -是啊
- Chip's a sensitive kid. - Yeah.
说曹操曹操到
Oh, speak of the devil.
-嘿 奇普 -嘿 老妈
- Hey, Chip. - Hey, Mom.
嘿 肯 我得挂了 晚安 宝贝
Hey, Ken, I got to go. Good night, honey.
我们明早见
I'll see you in the morning.
晚安 我爱你...
Good night. I love y...
奇普 你在干什么
Chip, what are you doing?
-你醒了吗 -嘿 老妈
- Did you wake up? - Hey, Mom.
是的 这些箱子里有睡袋吗
Yeah, do you have a sleeping bag in any of the box?
楼下很冷
I'm chilly downstairs.
有的 但是 知道吗
I did, but you know,
我打包时有点走神了
I kind of zone out when I'm packing.
过来这里
Come on in here.
-你知道你需要什么吗 -什么
- You know what you need? - What?
你需要一个爱你的妈妈的拥抱
You need a hug from your mother who loves you.
-我没事 -过来
- I'm good. - Get in here
和我拥抱一下 我想念这种拥抱
and cuddle with me a little bit.I miss that.
老妈 我没事
Mom, I'm fine.
这可是加州大床
This is a California King.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
来嘛
Come on.
现在肯来这里了 我们俩很难适应
You know, Ken's here now,and it's hard for us to adjust.
你知道我不想把你换掉 宝贝
You know I'm not trying to replace you, honey.
你真是个好孩子 我爱你
You're such a good boy. I just love you.
你想过
Have you, uh,
你的房♥间刷哪种颜色的漆了吗
thought about a color of paint for your room?
老妈 我... 我...
Mom, I... I was...
我一直在想
I've kind of been thinking
我可能会搬出去
that maybe I'm gonna move out,
所以我...
so, I...
-奇普叔叔 -嗨
- Uncle Chip! - Hi.
-你好吗 -欢迎你 伙计
- How are you? - Welcome, man.
嗨
Hi!
-进来 进来吧 -嗨
- Come in, come in. - Hi.
进来吧 伙计 这就是我的私家宅院了
Come in, man. This is the palace.
多谢你们让我呆在这儿
Thank you guys so much for letting me stay here.
-感激不尽 -没事的 伙计
- I appreciate it. - Of course, man.
他应该要和我们睡一起
He's supposed to sleep with us for, like,
-大概一年左右 所以... -是的 所以你可以
- a year or whatever, so... - Yeah, so you can
待到他长到一岁或者再大点
stay in his room till he's, like, one or even longer.
-没错 你想抱抱他吗 -不用啦
- Yeah. Do you want to hold him? - I'm fine.
-他希望你抱抱他 -是的 是的 是的
- He wants you to hold him. - Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
来啊 抱一下
Yeah, get him.
我来了 奇普叔叔 抱抱我呀
Here you go, Uncle Chippy. Get me!
-好了 -没事的
- Yes. - It's okay.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
-瞧啊 真自然 -是啊
- Look at that. Natural. - Yes.
奇普叔叔
Uncle Chippy.
他叫什么
What's its name?
如果不是因为你
Well, we never would've met
我们就不会认识 所以我们叫他...
if it wasn't for you, so we named him...
-奇普 我们给他取名为奇普 -奇普
- Chip. We named him Chip. - Chip.
给他取名为奇普 跟你名字一样
Named him Chip, like your name.
奇普 耶 欢迎你来我们的家 奇普叔叔
Chip. Yes! Welcome to the family, Uncle Chip.
你成我们家人了
You're in.
嗨 奇普
Hi, Chip.
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表