剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
小丑巴-巴-巴-斯克兹
B-b-b-b-baskets the clown!
我有糖尿病
I'm a diabetic.
我得面对现实
I gotta face facts.
该长大了 好吗
It's time to grow up, okay?
你需要找个真正的哥翁工-兹沃作 工作
You need a real j-o-b, and that spells job.
能找到那份工作 我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you for getting that job.
你看起来开心多了
And you look happier, too.
玛莎说你发现我们
Martha told me that you found out about
车震的事了
Our little, uh, sex romp in the van.
戴尔 你 你在跟我调情吗
Dale, are you, um, putting out a sex vibe?
也许有一点 没错
Maybe a little bit. Sure.
-哇 好爽 戴尔 -爽啊
- Yes, that's good, Dale. - Yeah!
我先认识她的 你离她远点
She was my friend first. You stay away from her.
你猜怎么着 我要搬去跟你和妈妈一起住了
You know what? I'm movin' in with you and mama.
你回家真好 戴尔
It's gonna be so good to have you home, Dale.
我只好把店和竞技场都关了
Gonna have to close up shop, shut the rodeo down.
艾迪 我是个小丑 我需要竞技场 我该怎么办
Eddie I'm a clown, I need this place. What am I gonna do?
行了 无论有没有这个地方
Oh, hell, you'll be a clown
你都是个小丑
whether this place is here or not.
我没看见那盒袜子
I did not see the box of socks,
不过我选择相信你
but I'll take your word for it.
你只要在这里签个字
If you could just sign right here.
-我要走了 -也可以让你老婆签
- I gotta go. - Oh. We could have your wife sign.
她不是我老婆 那是我妈
That is not my wife. That is my mother.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
为什么这种事总发生在我身上
Why does that always happen to me?
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
顺便提一句 这是我
That's me, by the way.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Hello.
噢 你好 巴斯克兹太太在家吗
Oh, hey, um, is mrs. Baskets home?
我给她带了点东西
I wanted to drop something off for her.
玛莎 我在这儿
Martha, I'm here.
我们没见到奇普 亲爱的
Oh. We haven't seen Chip, sweetie.
-进来吧 -好吧...
- Come on in. - Okay. Well...
不过 戴尔刚走呢
You just missed Dale, though.
没事
Oh, well, that's okay.
玛莎 进来
Martha, get in here.
我在装饰家庭照片墙
I'm doing a family wall.
-你好 巴斯克兹太太 -你好
- Hi, mrs. Baskets. - Hi.
-你好 -快看啊 看看
- Hi. - Look at these. Look at this.
看这个 你看我那个时候
Look at this. Do you see me?
你的毛衣真好看
Wow, that's a great sweater set that you're wearing.
如果你想要的话 它就在车♥库♥里
Well, it's right in the garage if you ever want it.
-噢 -我所有的衣服都存着的
- Well... - You know, I saved all my clothes.
-真的吗 -这样是不是有点疯狂
- Oh, really? - Is that a crazy thing?
我也不知道 我一直想 万一我有双胞胎女儿呢
I don't know. I thought, well, what if I had twin girls?
那是我弟弟 吉姆 他是个乖孩子
And that's my brother, Jim. He's a nice kid.
那是我妈妈 你看她
And that's my mom. How about her?
她以前多漂亮 看起来美呆了
Wasn't she something? She looks great.
看看她 当年真是个美女
Look at her, what a looker she was.
这是我父亲
Here's my father.
-噢 -开个玩笑啦
- Oh. - I'm just kidding.
我想把这个挂起来 你觉得呢
No, but I thought i'd put this up. What do you think?
可以放在...
Yeah, that would go...
-噢 看看柯迪和罗根 -哇
- Oh. Look at cody and logan. - Wow.
-我从他们的Facebook上下载下来的 -这看起来是不是像个广♥告♥
- I got it off their facebook. - Is that like an ad?
我不知道这是什么 不过很好看 不是吗
I don't know what it is. It's so pretty, though, isn't it?
听着 巴斯克兹太太 我知道才过了几个星期...
Listen, Mrs. Baskets, I know it's only been a couple of weeks...
-怎么了 -不过 我上班的时候做了一份寻人启事
- Yes. - But I made a missing flier for Chip at work.
-寻人启事啊 -对 我很担心
- A missing flier? - Yeah, I'm worried.
失踪 天哪 你从哪里弄来得那张照片
Lost! God, where'd you get that picture?
我从网上找的
I got it off the internet.
什么 头号♥寻找 我不敢相信你居然做了这个
Yeah, what, most wanted? I can't believe you did this.
我真的很担心他
I'm really worried about him,
如果我把这个贴出去...
and I thought if I put these up...
玛莎 别操心了
Martha, don't worry about this.
孩子们都这么干
This is what kids do.
他们只想吸引你的注意
They try to get your attention.
奇普最擅长这个了
And Chip is a master at that.
他还小的时候 会跑到牧师那里
When he was a kid, he would go down to the parsons.
有那么多东西 他偏要躲在他们的船里
He would hide in their boat, of all things.
他没事的
He's okay.
你检查过他们的船了吗
Have you checked their boat?
没 我不会去查他们的船的 他会出现的
No, and I'm not gonna check their boat. He'll show up.
我打赌奇普正在享受人生呢
I'm sure right now Chip is having the time of his life.
烫 好烫
Hot. It's hot.
一共15块8毛7
Okay, that will be $15.87.
啊 这么点就这么多钱
Wow. For this?
对
Yes.
-没有打折的东西吗 -没有
- Nothing's on sale? - No.
钱有的时候会卡在缝里
Sometimes they get in the crevices.
这只鞋空了
That's it for that one.
好吧...
okay, uh...
再说一遍价格
One more time with the price.
15块8毛7
$15.87.
还是这么多啊 好吧 我只要这个
Still. Okay. I-I think I'll just take this.
光这个要多少钱
How much is just this?
你在这儿干吗
What are you doing here?
我就想睡会儿
I'm trying to get some sleep.
拜托 你能把手电筒关了吗
Could you turn that off, please?
不行 哥们 你非法闯入了
No, pal, you're trespassing.
这辆火车是私人财产
This train is private property.
你不能待在这儿
You can't be here.
没事的 我是个流浪汉
It's okay, I'm a hobo.
别耍花样了 伙计们 上
Enough games. Boys.
-噢 老天 -喂喂喂 淡定
- Oh, god! - Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa.
哥们 放松 嘿 伙计 放松
Hey, man, relax. Hey! Hey, hey, dude, relax.
睡神
Morpheus.
这样的 这位兄弟 睡神
Look, this dude, Morpheus,
他帮你把伤口缝好了 伙计
He stitched you up, man.
你想喝点水吗
Uh, you want some water?
-好啊 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah?
我们烧开过 干净的
We boiled it, it's clean.
-干净的吗 -对 喝吧
- It's clean? - Yeah, go ahead.
绝对可以喝
It's potable.
喝起来像洗脚水
It tastes like a foot.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hey.
我用牙线帮你缝合的
You know, I used dental floss on your stitches.
薄荷味的
Peppermint.
我还在想这是什么味道
I was wondering what that smell was.
谢谢
Thank you.
睡神 这哥们不是一般人,
Morpheus. This dude is, like, on another level, man.
他会给你看一些网络视频...
He'll show you these youtube videos that'll just...
那些视频能改变你一生
they'll change your life.
我们上周在波特兰遇到一个流浪汉
Um, you know, we found this guy last week in portland,
有人把他揍得半死
And they really beat the shit out of him.
你一定要小心
You gotta be careful.
谁揍的他半... 他们揍得他半死
Who beat the shit... they beat the shit out of him?
噢 不 他们是我朋友
Oh, no, these guys are my friends.
那是坦克 耗子 暗号♥
This is Tank, Mouse, Cipher.
耗子 你今晚做什么
Mouse, what you cookin' tonight?
-墨西哥卷饼 -天呐 我哥们就是个疯狂大厨啊
- Burrito bowls. - Oh, my man is a sick chef.
这哥们 就像以前在墨西哥快餐店干过一样
This dude, like, used to work at chipotle,
所以... 他的墨西哥卷饼总是湿嗒嗒的
So his... oh, his burrito bowls are dank.
不错 我在艾比快餐店干过
Oh, cool. I'm an arby's man.
-是吗 -没错 我在艾比快餐店工作
- Oh. - Yeah, I worked at arby's.
-真不错 -还行吧
- Good for you. - Yeah.
艾比快餐店 不是在总部上班 是在一个店里
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表