剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
小丑的象征符号♥有...
La symbolique du bouffon
这一大段的都是法语
Le nez grostesque, le pet, le mouchoir
不是我们偷懒
Tous, des symboles très importants
也不是听不懂
depuis des année et des années, des milliards d'années
而是
la peau de banane
主角的设定就是听不懂法语
Oops, on ne vois pas,
所以意思意思就好了
On peut se promner à compter et quitte d'histoire
您没事吧
Are you okay?
然后摔一跤 这很简单的
Et tomber, c'est pas compliqué.
哦 那里有块蕉皮
Oh, there's a thing.
那么
Donc,
手帕有什么象征意义呢
que veut symboliser le mouchoir?
给我举几个例子
Monte-moi quelque chose.
您 想要我玩点花样
You... want me to do something with the...
就用这个手帕
Handkerchief.
呃
Um...
呃
Ce n'est pas ça! Tu connais que le
呵 麦当劳大叔
Huh? Le Ronald McDonald.
麦当劳大叔
Huh? Ronald McDonald.
最重要的是...
Les plus grands articles sont...
先生
Monsieur.
再见 布♥什♥ 你是打算去...
Bye, Bouge. Are you gonna go to the...
呃 先生 我希望
Uh, listen, monsieur, I was hoping, like...
您能理解上您的课对于我来说真的有点费劲
You could probably tell that I'm struggling in your class
因为我真的一点法语都不懂
due to the fact that I don't speak French at all,
我希望您或许能辅♥导♥辅♥导♥我怎么做一个小丑
um, and I was hoping that maybe you could tutor me
用英语教我
clowning in English.
因为当一个小丑
Because being a clown is
对于我来说是世界上最重要的事
the most important thing in the world to me.
嘿
Hello?
拜
Bye.
请问您要点单吗
D'accor, vous voulez-moi quelque chose?
-给我一份今天的推荐菜 -好的
-Bol ou bouteille, le meilleur d'aujourd'hui. -D'accord, très bien.
先生 那是标价
Sir, that's the price.
嘿 来一份编号♥为57的菜 谢谢
Hi. Um, I'll have the number 57, please.
哦 标价
Oh, price.
这样的话 我要编号♥为四的这份
Oh, in that case, I'll have the number 4.
一根胡萝卜
A carrot?
没错 一根胡萝卜 谢谢
Yes, a carrot, please.
佩内洛普 今晚你能来 我特别开心
Penelope, I'm so elated that you're here tonight with me.
呵呵 白吃白喝 何乐而不为
Oh, you know, free food.
亲爱的 你听我说
Darling, listen to me.
我要从小丑学校退学了
I'm flunking out of clown school.
事情根本不是我预计的那样
Things aren't going the way I planned.
他们不 我也不清楚
They don't... I don't know,
我想 他们不 不能给我我想要的
they don't... they don't get me here, I guess,
我觉得 深呼吸一下
and I... I think... Take a breath.
先生 您的胡萝卜
Sir, your carrot.
谢谢
Thank you.
佩内洛普
Penelope,
我要问你个问题
I have a question to ask you.
噢 不会吧
Oh. Oh, no. Oh, no.
太尴尬了
So embarrassing.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
你在考虑吗
Are you thinking about it?
亲爱的 听我说
Darling, listen to me.
我用光了积蓄 我想我得回家了 但是
I've run out of money. I kind of need to go home, but...
你家在哪
Where is home?
贝克尔斯菲市
Bakersfield.
在加利福尼亚 阳光灿烂之州
California, in the... In the sunshine state.
好 我愿意
Okay. I marry you.
听着
Okay, look.
你得明白 我不爱你
You must understand I don't love you.
你对我而言毫无吸引力
I don't think you're very attractive.
但是 我想去美国
But, uh, I want to go to America,
得到绿卡
get green card,
但到那时 我也许
but then when I maybe, uh,
另找一个帅哥
find a different guy that's better looking,
跟他私奔
I go with him and I leave you.
你会爱上贝克尔斯菲市
You're gonna love Bakersfield.
我懂
I'm sure I love it.
这上面写你曾就读小丑专业
It says here that you studied clowning at
在法国小丑学院
"Dye clown France."
-没错 -法国小丑学院
- Yeah. - "Academy de clown francez."
没错 在法国的小丑学院
That's correct, at the académie de clown in Francois.
噢 奇普 奇普·巴斯克兹
So, um, Chip, Chip, uh, Baskets?
我的天 还真像小丑的名字
Oh, my god. What a name for a clown.
那是我的真名
That's my real name. That's my, uh...
你现在就是小丑巴斯克兹 伙计
Nah, you're Baskets the clown now, belly.
我有别的小丑名字
I have another clown name
你不介意的话 我更希望用那个名字
and I prefer to go by that, if you don't mind.
好吧 你另一个小丑名是什么
Okay. Well, what... What's your clown name?
我的小丑名是雷诺阿
My clown name is Renoir.
-啥 -雷诺阿
- What? - Renoir.
我们能不叫雷娃吗
Can't have no clown here named "Rain-why."
你叫巴斯克兹 小丑巴斯克兹
You're Baskets. Baskets clown.
你知道你们小丑的表演有多少是以篮子来结束的吗
You know how many of you clowns end up in a basket?
这是我听过最棒的小丑名
That's the most perfect clown name I ever heard.
好吧
Great.
你被录用了
You're hired.
-真的 -没错
- I am? - Sure.
被聘用了就好好干
Don't take nothin' to get hired around here
不然的话就进来告诉我
other than walk in that door right there,
你是傻的才会要这份工作
tell me you're damn fool enough to want the job.
太感谢了
Thank you very much.
我给的工资很低 所以他们都撒手不干了
I don't pay enough. They all quit.
-有一天你也会辞职 -我♥干♥得下去
- You'll quit, too. - I'll take it.
好吧 走之前要来杯咖啡吗
Okay. Care for a cup of coffee before you leave?
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm okay.
好吧 你会在外面 跟我的公牛们玩冲撞
Okay well, you go out there headbutt me some bulls.
已经有一个小丑了吗
Is there another guy?
那就是观众座无虚席的原因
That's what keeps them stands filled to the rafters.
就是这样
Yeah.
没有事情会像小丑在场上的慌乱奔逃一样好笑
Ain't nothing like a clown bein' hauled off unconscious.
那会让他们整个周末都充满开心
That'll fill 'em up all weekend.
喂 你 你是巴斯克兹吗
Hey, you! You Baskets?
我是雷诺阿
Renoir.
不管了 你穿上衣服 我们得上场了
Whatever, man. Get your shit, we got to go.
-嘿 怎么样 -给我听着
- Hey, what's goin' on? - Listen, man.
你会被牛顶死在那的
You're gettin' killed out there.
你得加把劲
You gotta step it up.
你在法国到底学了什么
What the hell they teach you in France anyway?
我也不知道 我听不懂法语
I don't know. I don't speak French.
好吧 别让牛角戳到你
All right, man, don't let 'em get a bead on it.
-行 -好
- Okay. Yeah. - All right.
-奇普 -怎么
- Hey, Chip! - Yeah.
拿这衬衫枪搞搞气氛
Take this t-shirt gun and make yourself useful.
天啊
Ow! Oh, god.
我是巴斯克兹
Go for Baskets.
奇普吗
Chip?
亲爱的 你在哪呢
Hi, darling, how are you?
别叫我亲爱的
Don't call me that, okay?
我要40块开通HBO 行吗
Look, I need $40 for HBO. D'accord ?
好
Okay.
你得到那份工作了吗
Did you get that job?
得到了
Yeah, I did.
是么 给多少钱
Oh, really? And how much money there is?
一小时4块 4美金
Uh, $4 an hour. Four American.
还不如不给 是吧
That's shit pay, huh?
你为什么不去那个烤牛肉三明治店工作
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表