剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
I don't need the jazz trio.
止痛药 烟 成人尿布 尼古丁口香糖
And it's gonna be $67.50 for the cramp medicine,
一共67.5块 谢谢
cigarettes, adult diapers, nicotine gum, please.
你还是一边抽烟
You still smoking and chewing the nicotine gum
一边嚼尼古丁吗 弗雷德
at the same time, Fred?
你怎么回事 非常感谢
What's going on with you? Thanks so much.
尽情享用吧 哥们
Have a good time, buddy.
别在工作时候打来 妈妈 斯坦利
Not during business hours, Mama. Stanley.
我已经让你免费上网太久了
I've been giving you free Internet for-for way too long.
一共得有500块了 好吗
I'd say to the tune of about 500 smackeroos. Okay?
我要送我妈妈一个结婚礼物
I need to get a wedding gift for my mom.
你有什么东西给我
What do you got for me?
我有个加里·布塞以前的高尔夫车
Well, I got a golf cart that used to belong to Gary Busey.
拍卖♥♥来的
I got it at auction.
加里·布塞吗 嗯
Gary Busey? Hmm.
我妈妈确实喜欢他演的那个巴迪霍利电影
My mom did love that Buddy Holly movie he was in.
她喜欢高尔夫车
She loves golf carts.
是个很实用的礼物
It's a very practical gift.
我放个狐狸毛膝毯进去
I'll throw in a fox-fur lap blanket.
成交 我都要了
Done deal, I'll take 'em both.
很好 非常感谢 下一个
Wonderful, thanks so much. Next!
你怎么样 小棉花
How you doing, Cotton?
我们到哪了 噢 我想起来了
Okay, where were we? Oh, yeah, I remember.
-嘿 -让我把那些弄下来
- Hey!- Oh, let me get that off of you.
-你什么毛病 -我帮你弄下来...
- What's your problem? - Let me help you get that off...
停下
Hey, stop!
-这样不是很好玩吗 -你一点都不好玩
- Isn't this funny? - You're not funny!
-我只是想 这只是... -我要叫护士了
- Well, I just-- it's just... - I'm gonna call the nurse.
为什么 别叫 求你别叫护士
Why? Don't call-- please don't call the nurse.
-护士 请过来一下 -护... 好吧
- Nurse, please come in. - Nur-- okay,
-别叫 别叫护士 -这里是护士站
-don't call the... no nurses. - Nurses' station.
-你需要什么 -我房♥间里有个吓人的流浪汉
- What do you need? - There's a scary hobo in my room.
我不是流... 我是个小丑
I'm not a ho-- I'm a clown.
我 我是个小丑 这是戏服
I-I'm a clown. This is a costume.
-好吧... -算了
- Okay... - Forget it.
天哪 你没事吗
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
对 我让她接电♥话♥
Yeah, I'll let you talk to her.
儿童病房♥的活怎么样了
How'd it go in the kids ward?
不如我以前的表演
I've had better shows.
对 现在表演很困难了 是吗
Yeah, it's tricky now, right?
你什么意思
Uh, what do you mean?
现在的孩子
The kids these days.
他们看到的都是 比如在电影里
All they've seen in, like, movies,
电子游戏里 都是恐怖的 杀人的小丑 你懂吗
video games is all scary clowns, killer clowns. You know?
比如漫威小丑 还有小丑回魂
Like the Joker and the, like, It.
我是说 即便在现实中 就像... 他叫什么
I mean, even in real life, like the... what's his name,
约翰·韦恩 那个杀手
John Wayne. Um, the murderer.
-他是个杀手 会化妆成小丑 -啥
- He's a murderer, and he wore clown makeup. - What?
-约翰·韦恩以前是小丑吗 -约翰·韦恩·盖西
- John Wayne was a clown? - John Wayne Gacy.
约翰·韦恩·盖西 我觉得是个机场的名字
John Wayne Gacy. I think that's the airport.
是吗 无所谓了
Is it? Doesn't matter.
事实就是 你生活的这个世界
The fact is, you're in a world where no child
根本就没有孩子见过笨小丑 但每个孩子都见过杀人小丑
has seen Bozo, and every child has seen murdering clowns.
可我...我是个老派的小丑
But I-- I'm an old-fashioned clown.
-我是个很传统的人 -是的 没错
-I'm a traditionalist. -Yeah, you are.
所以我才会穿着这个去其他病房♥
And that's why, like, I wear this for the other wards.
那些病房♥里的老人 老实说 已经行将就木
Like, the old people who are, frankly, dying.
不过我为孩子们准备了一个新造型
But I got a new look for the kiddos.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
老天
Oh, dear.
-你是谁啊 裤♥袜♥男吗 -不是
-What are you, Pantyhose Man? -No.
高领男
Turtleneck Man?
我叫他"蜘蛛网人"
I call it Spiderweb Man.
-蜘蛛网人 -是个超级英雄
-Spiderweb Man? -It's a superhero.
英雄都是人类中的精英
They're based on the best of us.
对吧 小丑的人设是个无家可归的人
Right? Clowns are based on a homeless person.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
我还做了这件
I made this.
你看
Look.
我可以...借给你穿
You can... you can borrow that.
-这是米特·罗姆尼吗[美国共和党人]吗 -不 是超级英雄
-Who is that, Mitt Romney? -No, it's Superhero Man.
你穿上那套衣服 孩子们会很喜欢的
You put that on, kids are gonna go crazy.
他们会哈哈大笑
You'll get laughs.
还记得吗
Remember those?
玛莎 谢谢你这么早来帮忙
Martha, thanks for coming in early to help.
非常感谢
Really appreciate it.
没事 巴斯克兹夫人 我希望能在你需要的时候
Sure, Mrs. Baskets. I want to be here for you
过来帮你
in your time of need.
-奇普会来吗 -当然会的
-Is Chip coming? -Oh, I'm sure he is.
不过他正在医院里做小丑
But, you know, he is clowning at the hospital.
我不知道他又开始做小丑了
Oh, I didn't realize he was clowning again.
太好了
That's great.
他没告诉你吗 真意外
Oh, he didn't tell you? That surprises me.
他很忙 这一点也不奇...
Well, he is so busy, it really doesn't surpri...
天啊 这个没用了
Oh, God, this won't work.
玛莎 你能帮我去游戏室里
Martha, will you go get the Monopoly game
把"大富翁"拿来吗
in the game room?
当然 你还有个游戏室吗
Sure. You have a game room?
是的 就在礼物包装房♥隔壁
I do. It's right next to the gift-wrapping room.
-好的 -克莉丝汀
-Okay. -Christine!
噢 吉姆
Oh, Jim!
真高兴见到你
It's so good to see you.
那个放你鸽子的笨蛋在哪里
So, where-where's that schmuck who canceled on you, huh?
-我要宰了他 -不是那样的 宝贝
-I'll kill him. -Oh, it's not like that, honey.
他很忙 他有很多地毯退货要处理
He's very busy. He's got a lot of carpet returns.
他是地毯大王 他有生意
He's the Carpet King-- he's got to take care
-要照顾 -我跟你说
-of business. -Yeah, well, I'll tell you,
我就永远不会取消自己的婚礼 我把话放在这儿
I would never cancel my own wedding, I'll tell you that.
别这样好吗 你是个生意人
Will you stop it? You're a businessman.
所有人里 你应该是最能理解的
Of all people, you should know about this.
这根本不是生意
This isn't business.
这是一次家族婚礼
This is a family wedding.
-妈妈 -我的双胞胎儿子
-Mom! -Ah, my twins!
那个古龙水是什么牌子 是你们自己的牌子吗
What is that cologne? Is that your own brand?
是的
Yeah.
我一直想有一件自己品牌的东西
Oh, I always wanted my own brand of something.
-多有成就感 -真高兴你喜欢
-That's so great. -We're glad you like it.
不过妈妈 你感觉还好吗
But, Mom, how you feeling?
如果有人放了我鸽子 我可能会哭的
If someone canceled my wedding,I would be crying.
不是那回事 现在一切都好
It's not like that. Everything's okay.
我还是想让你们做DJ
And I still want you to deejay.
各位 今天将在这里举♥行♥乔迁派对
This is gonna be a fun housewarming, everyone.
如果你只是想逃避自己的感情的话
We don't want to raise the vibe in here
我们就不想在这里搞气氛
if it's just a way for you to escape your feelings.
-我没事 -克莉丝汀
-I'm fine. -Christine,
听他讲
listen to him.
不要做可怜虫
Don't be a martyr.
这是我的第二次婚礼
This is my second marriage.
我可不是可怜虫
I'm not a martyr.
大家放松点
Everybody relax.
我们好好玩一场
Let's have a good time.
好吗 我想看到你们开心地笑
All right? I want big smiles.
-好吧 -这样就好多了
-All right. -That's better.
好了
All right.
叔叔 你好吗 最近怎么样
So, what's up, Unc, how you been?
我怎么分辨你们谁是谁
How do you tell who's who?
小心...
Look out...!
我的老天
Oh, my God!
嗨 你好吗
Hi. How are you?
嗨 我很好
Hi. I'm good.
我再来露一手吧
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表