剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
这是奇普 我之前讲过的我儿子
This is Chip, who I was talking about, my son.
他对此并不知情 我没和他商量过
He, he doesn't know any of this; I haven't discussed it with him.
这是... 奇普 我刚刚... 说出了实情
This is... Chip, I just... I had a revelation.
你得听听罗伯特的故事
You've got to hear Robert's story.
-谁是罗伯特 -他就在这儿
- Who's Robert? - He's right here.
他需要他的家人
He needs his family
只要他愿意 高铁可以让他每周
and that train's gonna put him in contact with it
-都与他的家人团聚 -嗨 罗伯特
- every week if he wants. - Hi, Robert.
奇普 或许我们应该让高铁经过我们的竞技场
Chip, maybe we should let the train come through there.
我觉得我们已经对竞技场尽力了
I think we've, we've done everything we can with that rodeo.
我成... 成了CEO
I mean, I be... I became a CEO.
你做得很好 亲爱的
And you did a terrific job, honey.
是的 可我们有过计划
Yeah, but w-we had a plan.
我觉得高铁会帮助
I think the train will help
像罗伯特这样的人以及其他家庭团聚
people like Robert and other families connect.
我们不是一直都在努力和家人团聚吗
And isn't that what we've been trying to do?
我们不是一直都在这么做吗
Haven't we been trying to connect?
所以我才买♥♥下了竞技场 因为我想和家人团聚
And that's why I bought the rodeo, I wanted to connect.
但现在我的家... 还有我的生活 奇普...
But now my home is... and my life, Chip...
是和肯一起住在丹佛
It's in Denver with Ken.
我在来这里的路上 在广播上
And I listened to somebody on the way up here,
听到有人说
on the radio,
"生活中唯一的变化是不变"
"The one change in life is constant."
-什么 -他们说什么来着 不对
- What? - What'd they say? No.
不 "生活中唯一不变的就是变化"
No. "The only constant in life is change."
要建高铁了
That train's coming.
即将发生这种变化
That change is happening.
我的孙女是双性恋
And my granddaughter is bi.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yes.
我和他来这里反对
I came here with him to protest
建高铁 但我 我...
the train, but I'm, I'm...
我要离开这里...
I'm leaving here...
支持建高铁 我要离开这里 支持建高铁
in favor of it. I'm leaving here in favor of it.
-好吧 -奇普 等到 别...
- Okay. - Chip, wait. You don't...
天啊
Oh, my God.
太敏感了
So sensitive.
噢... 我想感谢伟大的加利福利亚州
Oh... well, I'd like to thank the great state of California...
给予宝贵的时间...
for your time...
和作为我多年来的家乡
and for being my home for many, many years.
我在"里高城" 的时候会想念你的
I'll be thinking of you when I'm in the Mile High City.
奇普
Chip?
我去取房♥车
I'm just gonna go get the RV.
亲爱的 你要知道 我...
Honey, you have to realize I...
丹佛听起来很棒 因为我听说
Denver sounds like a blast because I hear
空气稀薄会让你怪怪的
the thin air makes you all freaky.
你还好吗 奇普
You okay up there, Chip?
抱歉 我改变了想法 亲爱的
I'm sorry I flip-flopped on you, honey.
我本该告诉你的
I should have told you.
我觉得你这个CEO把我们的竞技场经营得很好
I thought you were a great CEO for our rodeo.
这不关你的事
It's nothing on you.
人们只是不希望牛仔从公牛上摔下来
People just don't want cowboys falling off bulls
就像他们希望自己的通勤能更快一样
as much as they want their lickety-split commute.
你知道吗
You know?
我要想清楚
I need to figure this out.
你本该对你的人生作出规划
You were supposed to make a life plan.
我... 我试过了
I-I... I-I tried.
真的... 可我没法完成
I did and... But I-I-I just couldn't finish it.
我的生活变得一发不可收拾
Things got too crazy in my life.
你知道有多少人跟我讲过这种话吗
Do you know how many people have said that to me?
我不知道 很多人
I don't know. A lot.
我在竞技场
The rodeo was, you know,
投入了很多精力 我以为
a thing I put my energy into and I thought,
"好吧 竞技场会很成功"
"Okay, this could be a good thing, the rodeo."
而现在却没了
And now it's gone.
竞技场没了
The rodeo's gone.
而小丑表演 我 我没有...
And the-the clowning endeavor, I-I have no... I mean,
我在艺术方面的努力...
my artistic endeav...
生活完了
Life is gone.
我很迷茫
I'm lost.
我想帮你
I want to help you.
真的
I, I really do.
我知道我能帮你
And I know that I can,
只是你必须做出一个真正的承诺
it's just that you have to make a real commitment.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
明白 我现在知道了
Yeah. I-I realize that now.
真的
I-I do.
好的 那就...
Okay. Then just...
签字...
sign...
在这儿
right there.
好的
Okay.
这是什么
What is this?
这是你一生中最美妙的日子
This is the best day of your life.
从今往后
From now on,
一切都变了
everything changes.
你会很开心的
You could be happy.
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表