剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
O-Okay, can we get back on track here?
或许我们根本就不应该买♥♥下这座竞技场
Maybe we should've never bought the rodeo.
好吗 但我们买♥♥了
Okay? But we did,
而且为了使它持续营业 我们差点命都没了
and we've almost killed ourselves to keep it open.
-没错 -所以我觉得我们不应该屈服
- Amen to that. - So I don't think we should lay low.
我们应该抗争
I think we should fight this.
我们抗争吧
Let's fight it.
-我喜欢这个想法 -是啊 好吗
- I love that. - Yeah, right?
那就听着 我觉得接下来我们应该
And then, listen, I think the next thing we should do
前往国会议员布莱恩·冯·沃格尔的办公室
is go to Assemblyman Brian Von Vogel's office
让他知道我们不会屈服
and let him know we're not gonna take it laying down.
算上我
I'm in.
-算上我 -算上我
- I'm in. - I'm in.
-算上我 -你还在上学 傻瓜
- I'm in. - You're in school, fool.
好吧 我们来制♥作♥一些抗♥议♥牌
All right, let's make some protest signs.
休会 感谢大家
Meeting adjourned. Thanks, everybody.
来吧 领导当得真得劲儿 奇普
Let's do it. Pretty good leadership there, Chip.
领导得真得劲儿
Pretty good leadership.
我们家老爸这边
And then on my fraternal side of the family,
有苏格兰爱尔兰血统
we're Scotch-Irish,
是在贝克斯菲尔德生活的第六代人
sixth generation Bakersfield-ian.
我的曾曾祖父威廉·斯科特·巴斯克兹在1814年
My great-great-grandfather William Scott Baskets
从爱尔兰移♥民♥到了加利福利亚
emigrated from Ireland to California in 1814.
他婚后生了三个孩子
He married and had three children.
他买♥♥了一块地
He bought a plot of land
在上面种了一片椰枣
and then planted a date palm orchard on it.
他的家人
And one by one,
也一个接一个地移♥民♥到了美国
his family members came over to America,
他们一起在中♥央♥谷做成了
and together they built one of the first successful
第一批成功的干果生意
dried fruit businesses in the Central Valley.
如今 他们的勤劳
Today, that tradition of hard work,
坚韧和家人团结的传统仍然延续着
determination and family unity continues,
在逆境面前表现得尤为明显
especially in the face of adversity.
系好安全带
Well, get those seat belts on.
市政厅 我们来了
City hall, here we come!
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表