剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
嗨 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
亲爱的 谢谢你把剩下那些
Oh, honey, thanks for picking up the rest
婚礼派对要用的东西带过来
of the wedding party things.
不用谢
You're welcome.
他们有在优♥惠♥券上为难你吗
Did they give you any hassle about the coupons?
我没用 太尴尬了
I didn't use them. It was too embarrassing.
亲爱的...
Honey Honey...
我花了一整天才把那些剪下来
I spent all day cutting those out.
天哪 看这时间
Oh, God, look at the time.
我得准备好 我看着像个疯子
I gotta get ready. I look like a nut!
肯要过来了 我还跟疯子一样
Ken's gonna be here, and I look crazy.
亲爱的 你觉得呢
Honey, what do you think?
在钢琴上放一个这个怎么样
Put one of these on the piano?
噢 你还弄了架钢琴
Oh, you got a piano.
-对 - 挺好玩的
- Yes. - That's fun.
爵士三重奏要用到
Came with the, uh, jazz trio.
我会在红毯上走向克特兰[著名萨克斯管演奏家]
You know, I'm going to walk down the aisle to Coltrane.
噢 那很好呀
Oh, that's nice.
对 肯选的
Yeah, Ken picked it out.
好像很不错
It seems right,
-是吗 -嗯
- you know? - Mm-hmm.
啊 说曹操曹操到
Ah, speak of the devil.
肯
Ken?
你在飞机上吗 亲爱的
Are you on the plane, honey?
这个 克莉丝汀 呃 我错过航♥班♥了
Well, about that, Christine, um, I missed my flight.
地毯召回这事花的时间
This carpet recall thing is taking
比我想象的要长得多
a lot longer than I thought.
噢 亲爱的 我很遗憾
Oh, honey, I'm sorry.
我顶多能坐上最后一班飞机
Bottom line is I'm on the last flight,
我都不知道坐那班能否准时到达婚礼
and I don't know if it'll even get me there on time.
我想或许我一上飞机
I'm thinking maybe once I'm on the flight,
就可以买♥♥网络 我们可以视频
I could buy Internet, and we could Skype to each other and,
我也不知道 或许我们可以 呃
I don't know, maybe we can, uh,
在视频里交换誓约
exchange vows over Skype.
-我 我也不懂 -噢亲爱的
- I-I don't know. -Oh, honey,
在飞机上办不到的 你懂吗
that never works on a plane. You know?
完全不行
That's not gonna work out at all.
呃...
Well...
你知道吗 亲爱的
You know what, honey?
我们什么时候都能结婚
We can get married anytime.
听起来那边真的很需要你
It sounds like you're really needed there.
我想要你留在那
I want you to stay there.
你确定吗
I mean, are you sure?
我是说 这样你真的可以吗
I mean, really, are you okay with that?
这样如何
You know what?
我把这个改成乔迁派对 亲爱的
I'll change this into a housewarming party, honey.
-噢 克莉丝汀 -有什么区别呢
- Oh, Christine. - You know, what's the difference?
宝贝 我想让你拥有自己特别的婚礼
Honey, I wanted you to have your special wedding,
像我们计划的那样
like we planned.
亲爱的 我有你
Oh, honey, I have you,
就够了
and that's all I want.
你只要保证这个 其他一切都好
You take care of that, and it'll all work out.
克莉丝汀 你太棒了 宝贝
Christine, you are amazing, baby.
-祝乔迁派对顺利 -再见
- Have a good housewarming. - Take care.
祝召回的事好运 亲爱的
Good luck with the recall, honey.
-爱你 我的新娘 -爱你
- Love you, my bride. - Love you.
我很遗憾 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
生活中 宝贝 总会有各种意外
Things happen, honey, in life.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
嗯 那就好
Okay, good.
既然没有婚礼了
Well, since there's no wedding,
我就早点开始我在医院的表演了
I guess I'll get an early start on my gig at the hospital,
-如果你不介意的话 -当然
- if that's okay. - Yeah.
嘿 宝贝 我真的很高兴你做那个
Hey, honey, I'm really glad you're doing that.
你真的在让那些孩子振作起来
You really cheer those kids up.
他们现在真的需要那样的东西
They really need something like that right now.
而且你很擅长 你是个艺术家 亲爱的
And you're good at it, and you're an artist, honey.
谢了 妈妈 谢谢你
Thanks, Mom. Thank you.
嗨
Hi.
你好 医生
Hey, Doctor.
你好 病人
Hey, patient.
你好 护士
Hello, Nurse.
下午好
Afternoon to you
你好 泰勒
Hello, Tyler!
你好吗
How are you?
呃 我在医院里 所以...
Well, I'm in the hospital, so...
喂
Hello?
对 她在这 我让她接
Yeah, she's here. I'll let you talk to her.
香蕉手♥机♥
Banana phone.
呃 我有真的手♥机♥
Well, I have an actual phone.
好吧
Okay.
行
All right.
我有东西落在地下室了
Uh, I left something down in the basement.
我去拿一下 马上回来
I'm gonna go get it. I'll be right back.
有东西在地下室
Something in the basement.
噢 找到了
Oh, I found it.
我知道不是真的水
I know it's not actual water,
我看过哈林环球旅行者篮球队
I've seen the Harlem Globetrotters.
你可以走了
You can go now.
你老是这种自作聪明的态度
Your smart-ass attitude is not going to get you
是不会考上好大学的
into a good college.
-喂 -嘿 奇普
- Yeah, hello? - Hey, Chip.
什么事
What's that?
嗯
Yeah.
奇普 你怎么样了
Hey, Chip. How you doing?
说实话 我这边的悲痛小丑表演
Actually, I'm having a tricky time
很棘手
with my grief clowning.
-这孩子真难搞 -听着 奇普
- Oh, this kid is tricky. - Listen, Chip,
我只是想确认
I just wanted to check in to make sure
你妈妈没有因为
that your mom isn't still upset
我不在婚礼的事继续不开心
about me not being there for the wedding.
-噢 她看起来还好 -真的吗
- Well, she-she seems fine. - Really?
你是说 奇普 她没有生气吗
Now, you would tell me, Chip, if she wasn't?
我是说 她不是在假装没事吧
I mean, she's not just putting on a brave face?
对啊 我说了 我不会撒谎的
Yeah, I'd tell you. I'm not a good liar.
-其实 刚刚那句就是撒谎 -你知道
- Actually, that's a lie. -Well, you know
-我可以的话是会去的 -我知道
-I would be there if I could. -Yeah, I know that.
阿曼达 你怎么还在这
Amanda! Why are you still here?
你该在去博尔德的路上了
You should be on your way to Boulder!
奇普 我得走了
Chip, I gotta go.
我也是 我得回去处理
Yeah, I gotta go, too. I gotta get back
-小丑紧急状况了 - 对 呃
- to my clowning emergency. - Yeah, well,
那祝你处理小丑紧急状况好运吧
good luck with your clowning emergency.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
谢谢
Thank you.
噢 天哪
Oh, God.
真的是一回事
Well, it's really the same thing.
只是现在成了乔迁派对
It's just gonna be a housewarming now.
好 没问题
Yeah, o-okay, no problem.
你需要谈谈这件事吗
D-Do you need to talk about this?
-听 听着像编的借口 -不是的
- It-it-it seems like a lie. - No.
不过 请你一定要来乔迁派对
But please come to the housewarming and have some
吃点好吃的乔迁蛋糕
delicious housewarming cake.
噢 克莉丝汀 你一定很难过
Oh, Christine, you must be crushed.
为什么 肯只是地毯上有急事
For what? Ken just had a carpet emergency.
我前夫以前地毯上也有急事
Well, my ex-husband had a carpet emergency, too.
那女的26岁
She was 26 years old.
不是 卡罗尔 你没听懂
No, Carol. What-what I don't think you understand is,
我不需要爵士三重奏
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表