剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
I have this eulogy and I wanted to bring
在守灵的时候
what I call my grief clowning
表演悲伤的小丑
to the, to the wake.
我总是努力牢记 主角并不是我 对吧
Well, I always try to remember that it's not about me, right?
那是供哀悼者凭吊的场合
It-It's about the mourned and-and the mourners.
是的
Yeah.
不过这些年来 我给人们带去了很多欢乐
But I have managed to get someenormous laughs over the years.
棺材是开着的吗
Is it open casket?
不 我想不是 不是的
No, I don't think so, no, no, no.
给你留了些余地
Yeah, gives you some leeway.
也许你可以来接待处看看
Maybe you could come to the service and check it out and
-给提提意见 -当然可以
-see what you think about it. -Oh! Sure.
是吗 你会来吗
Yeah? Would you do that?
会的 知道吗 是的 我会去的 一定会的
Yeah, you know what, y-y-yes, I will. I-I-I will be there.
你知道"子弹头列车公♥寓♥"在哪里吗
You know where the Bullet Train Apartments are?
-知道 -在费德勒尔斯堡大街上
-Yes. -They're on Federalsburg Street.
-好 好的 -嗯
-Yeah, okay. Okay. -Okay.
好吧 谢谢你 权 权牧师
All right, thanks, Kwon, Reverend Kwon.
你们有浴室 还有柜子...
You got the bath and the closet...
抱歉 你跟大卫谈过了吗
Sorry. Have you talked to David yet?
还没有
Not yet.
他们不是想用公共间 对吧
They're not trying to get the common room, are they?
不是 不过如果你们真想用的话 还是要通过大卫
No, but if you did want to, you do need to go through David.
好吧 不如这样 我们假设
Okay, you know what, why don't we assume
大卫会给我
that David's gonna grant me
-公共间... -你说什么
-the common room... -I'm so sorry.
...然后你可以暂时把我插♥进♥去
...and then you can tentatively slot me in
直到大卫反对为止
until maybe David vetoes it.
玛莎 我想告诉你
Hey, Martha, I wanted to let you know
我们有公共间了
we have the common room.
我们拿到公共间了
We have the common room.
噢 我不知道
Oh, I didn't realize
我们之前没拿到
that we ever hadn't had it.
我们之前并不是没有拿到 我们...我想说
We didn't didn't have it. We-- But I'm-I'm just saying
我们确定拿到了 这是板上钉钉的事实
we have it for sure, it's carved in stone.
好吧 谢谢你 奇普
Okay, thanks, Chip.
是啊 很兴奋 好漂亮 面♥积♥很大
Yes, exciting. It's beautiful. Lot of square footage,
还有灯 沙发等必备物品一应俱全
lights, everything you need, couches.
我小时候就爱上了扮小丑
I fell in love with clowning as a child,
而且还在...法国接受过正规训练
and, actually, was formally trained in-in-in France.
我并没有特别接受过悲伤小丑的培训
I don't have any specific grief clowning training,
但在我自己的私生活里
but I have a ton of experience with grief
经历过很多悲伤时刻
in my own personal life.
如果你们想看看我的实力
I'm actually performing at a wake this weekend
本周末我就要在一次守灵仪式上表演了
if you'd like to see me showcase my talents.
到时候那里的气氛会很悲伤
There'll be a lot of grieving there.
我是说 我...希望如此
I mean, I'm-I'm-I'm hoping.
我们会派个观察员去
We'll send a scout.
太好了
Perfect.
不好意思
Excuse me,
我们要在这里准备一次悼念仪式
we're setting up for a memorial service here.
你是死者的朋友吗
Are you friends of the deceased?
-你干嘛喝热巧克力... -奇普
-What is with the hot choc... -Chip.
你真的成功了
You really pulled it off.
-谢谢 妈妈 -你好 玛莎
-Thanks, Mom. -Hey, Martha.
你好 巴斯克兹夫人
Hi, Mrs. Baskets.
你好 布鲁克斯夫人
Hey, Mrs. Brooks.
我的锅能还了吗
Hey, any news on my dish?
你是说浅蓝色那个吗
You mean the pale blue one?
-酷彩 -我还以为你的意思是
-Le Creuset. -I thought you said it was
不急着拿回去呢
no hurry getting it back to you.
不急不意味着我们会失去理智 玛莎
Well, no hurry doesn't mean we lose our minds, Martha.
奇普 快跟她说
Chip, talk to her.
好吧 不行... 好吧
All right, no-- Yeah, I will.
好吧 我要上楼去换衣服了
All right. And then I gotta go upstairs and change clothes.
我才不在乎那个盘子
I don't care about the dish.
你还好吗 玛莎
How are you, Martha?
还好
I'm all right.
遗嘱执行人的工作比我想象的
Being an executrix is a lot more complicated
要复杂多了
than I thought it would be.
你能等一下吗 玛莎
Can you hold on one second, Martha?
你们能安静一下吗 谢谢
Can you guys quiet down, please?
你说什么
You were saying?
我妈妈在生我的气 因为我不让她邀请
And my mom is mad at me 'cause I wouldn't let her invite
荷美尔火腿试吃的那个人
the Hormel ham sample guy.
玛莎 你别再阻止你老妈谈恋爱了
Martha, you got to stop cockblocking your mom.
她很伤心
She's grieving.
我不知道现在这个时候
And I don't know if this is the best time for you
适不适合你整理你老爸的文件
to be going over your dad's paperwork.
你觉得我这么做是为了逃避我的情感吗
Do you think I'm doing it to avoid facing my feelings?
我不清楚 有这个可能吗
I don't know. Is that possible?
这个主意听起来不错
Sounds like a good idea.
嘿 听着 我想告诉你
Hey, listen, I wanted you to know that I'm, uh,
我打算来个全垒打
I'm gonna swing for the fences.
什么全垒打
What fence?
这只是个比方 在这里 在葬礼上
That's just an expression. Here. At the-the memorial.
如果你没意见 我就要 我就要
I'm gonna, I'm gonna turn up the clowning,
扮小丑了
if that's okay with you.
行啊 当然可以
Yeah, of course.
好的 谢谢你的信任 玛莎
Okay. Thank you for your faith, Martha.
不 不 不 不
No-no-no-no-no.
这是安尼塔 我来处理吧
That's Anita. I'm gonna handle this.
安尼塔 看你多了不起
Anita! Look what you did!
没有大卫就搞定了
And all without David.
看看可能发生的事
A glimpse at what's possible.
这事我管不了 好吗
My fingerprints cannot be anywhere near this. Okay?
-好吧 -还有 我们要把这个房♥间开着
- Okay. - And we just have to keep this room open,
因为这是公共区域
because this is the common area.
孩子们要喝热巧克力
The kids need to be able to come in and out
所以要能进进出出
for the hot chocolate.
因为如果大卫知道我在未经他允许的情况下
'Cause if David finds out that I, that I okayed this
-就答应你... -是啊...
- without his approval... - Yeah...
我就... 不 不 不... 你不明白... 我就死定了
I am-- no-no-no-- you don't-- I'm dead.
噢 不 不 我 我 我明白
Oh. No-no, I-I, I understand.
但我可以先把你介绍给这次葬礼的寡妇吗
Um, but can I, can I introduce you to the widow first?
布鲁克斯夫人
Mrs. Brooks.
-我想介绍个人给你认识 -什么
- There's somebody I want to-- want you to meet. - What?
过来吧 是的 请你把情况给这个寡妇讲一下
Come here. Yeah, just explain that to the widow, please?
-给谁讲什么 我没搞懂... -把你
- Explain who to what? I g-- I don't know... - What you--
刚给我讲的告诉...
What you just said to me, you just explain--
-布鲁克斯夫人 -什么事
- Miss Brooks? - What?
我只想告诉我
Uh, I just wanted to let you know that they're--
举♥行♥守灵仪式期间 安尼塔会跟你
During the-the service, uh, and Anita will be able
说清楚 但在葬礼期间
to tell you better, but during the service
有些小孩子会时不时进来
there are gonna be some small little tykes
-喝热巧克力 -什么
- getting some hot chocolate. - What?
-我丈夫过世了 -我知道
- My husband died. - I know.
你们要喝多少热巧克力才算够啊
How much hot chocolate are you guys gonna need?
什么
What?
没事 没事 布鲁克斯夫人
Nothing. Nothing, Mrs. Brooks.
好吧 试着将仪式控制在一小时以内
Okay, so try to keep it under an hour,
我会尽量不让孩子们进来
and I will try to keep them out.
-好的 谢谢 -谢谢
- Okay. Thank you. - Thank you.
嗨 大家好 呃...
Hi, everybody. Um...
我们开始吧
I think we should just get started.
我们只有一个小时不到的时间
Uh, we're gonna lose this room in less than an hour,
所以我们得抓紧了
so we should get started, yeah.
好了 呃 是这样的
Okay, uh, so, um,
布鲁克斯先生在修理
Mr. Brooks, uh, died accidentally
电视机的天线时意外身亡
while fixing the TV antenna.
天线还没修好呢
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表