剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
Now, would you take advice from a nine-year-old?
这些声音构筑了一幅地图 左转 右转
These voices make a map. Go left, go right.
不要这样 要那样
Avoid this situation, take that situation.
但这地图甚至不属于你
But it's not even your map.
所以我们要做的是构建一个新的你
So what we're going to do is we're going to build a new you,
一张新地图 你的全部都活在当下才能完成
a new map, by bringing all of you into the present.
再没有过去的声音
No more voices from the past.
我们将走上一条不同的道路
We're gonna go a different way.
你好 小菊
Chrysanthemum.
-天 玛莎 -奇普
- Gosh. Martha. - Chip.
我能问你个问题吗
Could I ask you a question?
你会怎么描述我
How would you describe me?
男性 白人... 皮肤黝黑
Male, white... swarthy.
身高158
About five-two.
-158 -对
- Five-two? - Yeah.
玛莎 我有178
Martha, I'm five-eight and a quarter.
天哪 去查查视力吧
My God, get your eyesight checked.
我不是说外表上的 我是说 比如...
I don't mean physically, I mean, like...
我释放出怎样的能量
what is the energy that I put out there?
你在听塔米在瑟多娜的现场录音吧
You're listening to Tammy's Live in Sedona, aren't you?
-你在做朋友测验 -不是
- You're doing the friend quiz. - No.
可能 对对 我是在做
Maybe. Yes. Yes, I am doing that.
好 奇普·巴斯克兹
Okay, Chip Baskets.
是个小丑
He's a clown.
有套酒店公♥寓♥的小丑
A clown with a condo.
你很擅长帮助别人
You're really good at helping people.
比如你妈妈 那对带孩子的夫妻 还有我
Like your mom, and that couple with a baby, and me.
-帮手 所以我是个帮手吗 -对
- A helper. So I'm a helper? - Yeah.
就这样吗 我只会帮助别人吗
That's it? I just help people?
好像电视上帮助汉堡的手套一样 太好了
Like that glove on television that helps hamburgers. Great.
对 汉堡帮手帮助了
Yeah, well, Hamburger Helper has helped
许多母亲做晚饭
a lot of moms make dinner.
我不知道你想让我说什么
I don't know what you want me to say.
-你觉得你是谁 -我只是觉得我被误解了 就这样
- Who do you think you are? - I guess I'm just misunderstood, that's all.
-谢谢 -好... 对不起
- Thanks. - Okay, well... Excuse me.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming by.
天 我讨厌狗
God, I hate dogs.
任何动物 哪种动物都... 我说到哪儿了
Any animal, any kind of animals... where was I?
哦对 我是说
Yeah, I was telling you,
拖车场这里的路由器归我管
I control the, the Wi-Fi modem here at the RV park,
我差不多就是拖车场之王了
so it kind of makes me the king of the park,
你就是我的 我的公主... 大伙好
and you would be my, my princess... guys.
请别叫我"公主"
Please don't call me "princess."
这是我的朋友们
These are some of my friends
我经常跟他们在一起
that I do a lot of my fellowshipping with.
这是萨拉
This is Sarah.
-嗨 -有两下子啊 戴尔
- Hi. - Nice work, Dale.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
-天啊 -沃利斯 这是我女儿
- My God. - Wallis, she's my daughter.
我知道 你是个称职的父亲
I know. Nice work parenting, whatnot.
这是杜安
And, right here, this is Duane.
他在脸书上做了个世界末日的主页
He's got a Facebook Live page about the end of the world.
-非常有意思 -酷
- It's really interesting stuff. - Cool.
中国人会占领全世界
Chinese are gonna flood it.
最后只剩下一片狼藉的沙滩
Whole thing's gonna be a beach.
垂死的鱼类到处乱跳 要薄荷烟吗
Dead fish flopping all over. Menthol?
我不抽烟
I don't smoke.
别扯了
Well, don't poo-poo it.
有的女人喜欢抽
It works out for some women.
能保持体形
Keeps 'em thin.
兔子很可爱
Cool rabbit.
-它有名字吗 -晚饭
- Does it have a name? - Dinner.
你想看更酷的东西吗
You want to see something even cooler?
这是我儿子 小沃利
This is my boy, Wally Jr.
你好 我叫萨拉
Hi. I'm-I'm Sarah.
这是谁
Who's this?
-这是萨丽·苏 你想抱抱她吗 -你好
- This is Sally Sue. You want to hold her? - Hi.
-可以吗 -可以 她会发出一些声音...不过她没事的
- Can I? - Yeah. She'll make a little bit of noise... she's fine.
-天啊 -没关系
- My gosh. - She's fine.
对了 就那样 很好
Yeah, just like that. That's perfect.
你好
Hi.
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
你能帮我拍张照吗
Can you take a picture of me?
-当然可以 -谢谢
- Yeah. Of course. - Thanks.
-让我看看 好看吗 -好看
- Let me see that. Is that nice? - Yeah.
-看那个... -这...你干什么啊
- Look at that. - It... What the hell?
-不准拍我女儿亲嘴的照片 -爸爸
- No kissy-face pictures with my daughter! - Dad!
-老天 -懂了吗
- My God. - Okay?
管好你儿子
Keep an eye on your son.
好吧
All right.
-天啊 再见 -再见
- God. Bye. - Bye.
永远不要忘记你活在当下
Never forget that you exist in the now.
我要你们把所有的思绪都拉回现在
So I want you to call all of yourself back into the present,
不要停留在过去的任何时间点
from all the places you've left yourself behind.
现在跟自己打个招呼
Now say hello to yourself.
这是真正的你
This is really you.
你好
Hello.
你不用独自完成
And you're not going to do it alone.
你知道我与你们同在
You know I'm doing it with you.
大家跟我一起说
So everyone say it with me.
我是最出色的我
I'm the biggest me that I can be.
我能做到
I'm the biggest me
-最好的自己 -我是最出色的我
-that I can be. -I'm the biggest me that I can...
我能帮你吗 好了 别别别
Can I help you? Okay. No, no, no, no.
别碰 千万别碰 你会搞坏的
Don't touch it. Don't touch it. You'll make it worse.
今天我能帮你什么
Is there something I can help you with today?
我想买♥♥衣服
Yes, I am looking for some clothes
穿上能让我看起来...像一个真正的男人
that'll make me look like a... like a real man.
很好 很好
Great. Great.
那我们不应该留在童装部
Well, we should get out of the children's department, then.
跟我来
Follow me.
好了 历史课开始
Okay, history lesson.
美国人是怎么赢得革命胜利的
How did America win the Revolution?
不知道 爸爸 怎么赢的
I don't know, Dad. How?
靠枪啊 美国最大宗的出口商品
Guns! America's greatest export.
是啊 枪帮我们
Yeah, guns. Guns have gotten us
在这里摆脱了很多麻烦
out of a lot of trouble here.
二战 我们用枪 韩战 用枪 越战 还是用枪
World War II, we used guns. Korea, guns. Vietnam, guns.
第十三届超级碗 枪 感受一下
Super Bowl XIII, guns. Feel that.
-感受一下 端起来 -我...好吧
- Feel it. Pick it up. - I... Okay.
你端着枪太酷了 再来一次
You look cool as shit with that in your arms. Do it again.
端起来
Pick it up.
就是这样...里面没有子弹
There you go... well, there's no bullets in it,
不过不要瞄准任何...永远不要瞄准人
but don't point it at any... don't ever point it at anybody.
好吗 现在
Okay? Now,
我们要做的第一件事就是把这个拆了 所以...
first thing we need to do is fieldstrip this thing, so...
我来把弹夹卸了 走起
let me just, take this out. There we go.
再次确认 枪里没有子弹
And, double-check, yeah, there's no bullets in here.
左松 右紧
Lefty loosey, righty tighty.
都堵住了 等一下
It's all jammed up. Hold on one second.
我知道这是怎么回事了
I see what's going on here.
是我的手♥机♥响吗 是我的
Is that my phone? That's my phone.
是你奶奶 等下
It's your grandmother. Hold on.
妈妈
Mom.
你好 戴尔 你在干什么
Hi, Dale. What you up to?
我在教女儿人生道理
I'm just teaching my daughter life lessons.
-什么事 -我要在水晶宫旁边的那个地方
- Why? - I want to take the family
搞个家庭聚会
to that place by the Crystal Palace.
那里是不是有巧克力幸运饼干
Is that the new place with the chocolate chip fortune cookies?
-好的 我们会去的 -到那里见
- Okay, we'll be there. - See you there.
好 再见
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表