剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, we would have noticed the magnets.
孩子们呢
What about the kids?
也许是他们拿走了
Maybe they got their hands on them, you know,
然后把它们偷偷藏在什么地方了
and squirreled them away in some of their hiding places.
不会的 她们其实更喜欢玩游戏
No, they're actually, you know, more into video games.
-那么... -知道吗
-Well... -You know,
-你为什么不...再买♥♥些新的冰箱贴 -是啊
-why don't you just... buy some new magnets? -Yeah.
什么 要是你孩子丢了 你就再生几个吗
What? Why don't you get some new kids, if you lost them?
搬家
The move.
让我压力好大
I'm so stressed out.
是啊 我们...完全理解
Yeah, no, we... we totally get it.
那些冰箱贴对我真的有特殊意义 很抱歉
Those magnets really mean a lot to me. I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉 我对你的孩子...很无礼
I'm very sorry to insult your...children.
-没关系 -我能在车♥库♥里找找吗
-It's okay. -You mind if I poke around in the garage a little bit?
我还是觉得会在这里
I still think they might be here.
以前我不是这样的
I wasn't always like this, you know.
我丈夫去世的时候...
When my husband died...
直到遇到了一次车祸
it wasn't until I was in a car wreck
我才意识到 自己是多么害怕活着
that I realized how terrified I was of being alive.
我的意思是
What I'm talking about is that
要是有人无法忘记过去
when people are having trouble moving forward in their life,
那通常是因为他们承受着
it's usually because they're holding on
某种创伤
to some kind of trauma.
你今天来这里是有原因的 奇普
There's a reason that you're here today, Chip.
你无法好好地继续生活
There's a reason that you're having problems
也是有原因的
moving forward in life.
你害怕自己会变成谁
Who are you afraid of becoming?
我父亲...
My dad...
是个和善的 正常...
was a nice, normal...
人 可他...
man, but he just--
他并不快乐
he wasn't happy.
他还健在吗
Is he still alive?
不 他...
No, he...
我很小的时候他就去世了
He died when I was young.
怎么死的
How?
那座桥 他...
The bridge, and he...
...从桥上跳了下去
...jumped off the bridge.
听着 奇普 我们都害怕自己会变成自己的父母那样
Look, Chip, we're all afraid of becoming our parents,
不过我可以告诉你一个秘密
but I have a secret for you.
你不是你父亲
You're not your father.
我也不是我母亲
I am not my mother.
你不必害怕长大
You don't have to be afraid of growing up.
成长并不会扼杀你
It's not gonna kill you.
来
Look.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
我想你留着这块石头
I want you to keep this rock.
我要你每当感觉害怕的时候就紧握着它
I want you to hold on to this any time you're feeling scared.
把你全部的能量都注入石头
I want you to put all of your energy
让它成为你的压舱石
into this rock; let it be your ballast.
让它来提醒你 你并不害怕成长
Let it remind you that you're not afraid of growing up,
你是一个成年人
that you're a mature adult.
然后我要你高昂着头
And then I want you to go back to my house
回到我家里
with your head held high,
清楚知道自己是一个重要的成年人
knowing that you are an important adult
过着令人羡慕的生活
with an impressive life.
这石头真好看
This is really neat.
这是什么做的
What is this made out of?
就... 一块普通石头
It's... just a rock.
是水晶还是...
Is it a crystal or...?
这是个比喻
It's a metaphor.
把它放下
Just drop it.
掉池子里了
It's in the pool.
你说的不是 "把石头放下" 你是说...
You didn't mean "Drop the rock"? You mean...
不是 我是说...
No, I meant...
这是个比喻
it's a metaphor.
你要从中学习
Learn from it.
一会儿见
I'll see you in a bit.
我找到了一只袜子
I found a sock.
噢
Oh.
我们要找的不是袜子 甜心
Well, we're not looking for socks, honey.
我们要找冰箱贴
We're looking for magnets.
嘿 你们没把我的冰箱贴藏起来 对吧
Hey, you girls didn't hide my magnets, did you?
有一块冰箱贴像加菲猫
You know, there was a Garfield one.
我可以想象你们希望有一块这样的冰箱贴
I would imagine you'd like to have one of those.
我们不知道你说的是什么
We don't know who that is.
什么 她们居然不知道加菲猫是谁
What? They don't know who Garfield is!
好了
Okay.
姑娘们 该去洗澡了
Uh, so, girls, it's time to take a bath.
但我们还没找到冰箱贴
But we haven't found them yet.
看来我们今晚是找不到了 好吗
I don't think we're gonna find them tonight, okay?
这样的态度可找不到
Not with that attitude.
好了 孩子们 走吧
Okay, kids. Come on.
-走吧 -谢谢 姑娘们
- Let's go. - Thanks, girls.
好好享用那个浴缸 我超爱那个浴缸
Enjoy that tub. I love that tub.
好了 孩子们 走吧 和妈妈一起去
Okay, kids, come on. Go with Mom.
-多可爱的孩子 -谢谢
- Cute kids. - Thanks.
我在想 或许我们可以把那个旧炉子搬开
You know, I was thinking-- maybe we could pull
看看后面有没有冰箱贴
that old stove out and see if the magnets are behind there.
听着 女士 对于你的冰箱贴
Look, ma'am, I'm sorry,
我很抱歉
uh, about your magnets,
但它们显然不在这儿
but they're obviously not here.
所以我要你离开
So I need you to leave.
噢
Oh.
呃...
Well...
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你让我找了
Thanks for letting me look.
好好享用家里的微波炉
Enjoy that microwave.
它很棒的
It's a beauty.
奇普
So, Chip,
你说过你在做生意
you said you, uh, run a business.
是的 我是一家竞技场的所有者兼经营者
Yes, I am owner-operator of a rodeo.
巴斯克兹家族竞技场
Uh, Baskets Family Rodeo.
竞技场
Rodeo.
-哇 -嗯
- Wow. - Mm.
真了不起
That's very impressive.
你肯定忙得不可开交
That must be a lot to handle.
这份工作很值
It's-- you know, it's-it's very rewarding work.
尝一下
Here, try this.
-很好吃 -大蒜味很浓
- That is very flavorful. - It's mostly garlic.
-大蒜对心脏很好 -嗯
- It's very good for the heart. - Mm.
嘿 玛莎 你能看看那边还有盐吗
Hey, Martha, can you see if there's some salt over there
-帮我递过来 -为什么
- and bring it over? - Why?
你的腿断了吗
Are your legs broken?
自己去拿
Get your own salt.
玛莎 听着
Martha, look,
我知道你想让自己更有主见
I know you're trying to be a little bit more assertive,
但这有点太过了
but this is a little much.
是吗
Oh, is it?
我猜你应该知道
I guess you would know,
既然你已经主导了这次静修
since you've taken over the retreat.
玛莎 什么鬼...
Martha. What the...
抱歉 我喝醉了
Sorry. I'm hammered.
我打算把这些胡萝卜和
Oh, I was gonna put some of these carrots
烤肉放在一起
in with the roast.
这儿有人是素食者吗
Anybody here a vegetarian?
我是 是的
I am. Yeah.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
没错 其实我是素食者
Vegan, actually. Yeah.
你不是素食者
You're not vegan.
是的 我是
Yeah, I am.
我见过你吃生牛肉
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表